Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What magazine had a Honda K series 5 speed to 6 speed conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What magazine had a Honda K series 5 speed to 6 speed conversion?

Which magazine was it I want to know how they did it.

If someone is nice enought to scan it that would be nice
Old 06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump someone has to know this.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MidShipCivic)

It's a straight up swap and all you have to do is just modify the shifter plate behind the shifter to get 6th gear and you're done.

What exactly do you need to know?

Steve
Old 06-08-2005, 04:17 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What magazine had a Honda K series 5 speed to 6 speed conversion? (MidShipCivic)

The honda tuning magazine that will be on the stands next month, will have a detailed how to. K20a.org did the article. I am very glad to have contributed to the story along with my buddy James.

It will have numerous pics and a complete part number list of all the parts needed to do this. Once it gets published, and the next issue comes out, I will post all the related pics on my websites.

Honda tuning sent 5 copies for me to read, a month before it gets released. If someone wants one, let me know ( I am kidding. I am keeping them)

As far as Midshipcivic.... dude you suck.. I hope one day, someone screws you over the same way you tried to screw me. karma my friend is a bitch.

There are a couple k20a.org stories coming up in honda tuning as well. Look out for the 850 turbo PACMAN K series EG as well as how to make a pnp harness on your own
Old 06-09-2005, 09:35 PM

howd he screw you over?
Old 06-10-2005, 02:45 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Morning Call)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Morning Call &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">howd he screw you over?
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I made him a moderator at my website, k20a.org.

He kept having the worst attitude against newbies and people that wanted to compare h22 etc... I warned him once, twice... 3, 4 times... In the end, he kept doing the same thing... So just before I left for vacation, I took his mod powers from all the forums... Problem was, because I was in a hurry, I forgot to check and was still moderator at the EG swap forum...

So after 5 days of fun at the beach, I come home to find that all the topics/threads in my eg forum were deleted by this *******. Around 100-200 threads.. Not sure anymore. I spent around 15 hours, manually restoring each one.

He even had the nerve to talk **** after that but he admitted it. I banned him from there and he was also banned from honda tech that week...

https://honda-tech.com/zerouser...60008

That's really the story. He was a young kid (18) and I wanted to help him out but it didn't work out in the end.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:58 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Nikos)

just picked up honda tuning

Old 06-15-2005, 07:48 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

http://hondatuningmagazine.com/tech/0507ht_trans/
Old 06-15-2005, 08:12 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nikos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I made him a moderator at my website, k20a.org.

He kept having the worst attitude against newbies and people that wanted to compare h22 etc... I warned him once, twice... 3, 4 times... In the end, he kept doing the same thing... So just before I left for vacation, I took his mod powers from all the forums... Problem was, because I was in a hurry, I forgot to check and was still moderator at the EG swap forum...

So after 5 days of fun at the beach, I come home to find that all the topics/threads in my eg forum were deleted by this *******. Around 100-200 threads.. Not sure anymore. I spent around 15 hours, manually restoring each one.

He even had the nerve to talk **** after that but he admitted it. I banned him from there and he was also banned from honda tech that week...

https://honda-tech.com/zerouser...60008

That's really the story. He was a young kid (18) and I wanted to help him out but it didn't work out in the end.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what a douchenozzle. you must have a big heart if you're still willing to help him after that
Old 06-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nikos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I made him a moderator at my website, k20a.org.

That's really the story. He was a young kid (18) and I wanted to help him out but it didn't work out in the end.</TD></TR></TABLE>

C-zero name was banned due to another name I made on a different computer fool, which was similar to my current name had to match the project. I've completely forgot on how simple it was to change name in personal profile.

What a liar 200 threads, try 10 or 15 , forum was dead then.

On another note you never helped me, I was doing majority of threads and intresting post back then nice try.

Now who told you to come jack my thread this BS ? I think your trying to embarrass me.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As far as Midshipcivic.... dude you suck.. I hope one day, someone screws you over the same way you tried to screw me. karma my friend is a bitch.

(This comming from a 30 + yr old.) I drop this crap long ago because I did not want anything to do with that forum anymore therefore I remove all the threads I gave my help to. I even outposted the guy on his own forum at the time, and you even had your doubts about me mr k20eg poser.

Screw you over by doing what exactly? Which hasn't included any business back then or money lost

There are a couple k20a.org stories coming up in honda tuning as well. Look out for the 850 turbo PACMAN K series EG as well as how to make a pnp harness on your own

I simply wanted to see what I'm missing for converting leave the childish **** for - 1 1/2 years ago. It's this simple, I do not care about it anymore so dont even bother telling me what you have to say

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for your k-series input though.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:29 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (MidShipCivic)

outposted me... wow!

Anyway, good luck with your car.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nikos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

outposted me... wow!

Anyway, good luck with your car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What a low level reply, it was an indication of how much input I was giving in that forum.