Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts list and diy for auto to manual swap in integra?? I searched

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts list and diy for auto to manual swap in integra?? I searched

I searched and although I found 203 results I was shocked that I didnt find what I was looking for because this must have been covered by now. My buddy wants to swap his auto tranny in his LS Integra for a manual and we need a parts list and would love a diy. If you know the list or know of a thread that shares this info please post up. Thanks.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Parts list and diy for auto to manual swap in integra?? I searched (Demon_Dub)

tranny, clutch kit, new mid shaft, new axels, new break and clutch pedle, clutch cable, shift lincage, and if you want everythign to work rite you will need a new engine and interior harness for a manual. if not you will have no reverse lights and the automatic will only let you start the car and shut it all the way off if it is in park.... but to hang the shift lincage up you will have to take a lil piece of steel about 3 inches high and 7 inches wide, drill 2 holes in it where the lincage would match up. you might also have to take a few washers on the bottom of the tranny mount to lower it a lil bit. i did b/c the top of my motor was gettin hit by my hood. that is all i can remember rite now if i think of nething else i will let ya know ....