Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today

All I have to say is that streetimports.com is by far the worst company I have dealt with ever. First their "tech" informs me that he knows exactly what axles to send me for my h swap into ek right? well I then figure out that the splines dont match up and they're too short. JDM 90-93 teg axles, right? wrrrroooonnngg... Basically autozone rebuild parts gone wrong lolz... so I tell them I want to return them... yea 35% restocking fee, and the customer (ME) has to pay for shipping back to them.... well... sounds like a great company to me huh... so basically i lose alot of money, have the wrong axles, and have another 2 to 3 weeks on my car... sucks... Now to the point of the topic, 90-93 teg axles will not work correctly on a h22 to ek swap. even with the accord intermediate shaft they will pop out if you turn too hard and theyre is way too much uneeded stress on the axles. Basically if anyone out there is going to do an H swap into their ek... give Raxles a call and talk to Marty... He helped me out a ton on my problem... They work with you until the axles fit perfectly... any clunking or noise, vibration, loose fitment, give them a call back and they will figure it out. I dont see hasport, or DSS doing that lolz... oh yea... good prices too.. check em out....
Old 11-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today (eLusiveH22 Ek4)

was it 350 shipped? get them yet? pictures?
Old 11-16-2005, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today (everlasting1832)

Yea it was 350 shipped for the Raxles.com axles. Havent recieved them yet gonna get them around thursday. I will post pictures up for you guys to check them out.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today (eLusiveH22 Ek4)

90-93 teg works fine in a eg... gave mine hell at the track and drove the 120 miles home
Old 11-16-2005, 06:51 AM

Default Re: Ordered the REAL pair of axles for h22 into ek today (accordm3)

right on bro... Thats awesome if it worked out for ya .... I have an Ek4 and I wasnt so fortunate to have it work out lolz... so im just spreading word about a good axle company thats not too pricy and is swap specific
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i havent heard anything bad about raxles.. but i would run them b4 i gave them props