Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New England Area Swap Shop

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New England Area Swap Shop

whats up all,

Just letting anyone in the new england area know, that myself and 2 others are working on starting a performance shop. We have a place now 4 bays and a lift. We can do any kind of work, swaps, suspension, body work, fabrication, the works. I'm just a honda enthusiast but the other two are trained professionals. One is even an ASE certified master mechanic. Like i said we're trying to get off our feet and we would like a chance to do some real quality professional work and get our name out there.
Please contact me through email if anyone is ineterested in getting some work done, we'll do anything big or small.
Its in CT by the way.
Old 09-08-2003, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and I can supply some references to cars we've done already, and our own project cars including 2 wrxs both making about 235 to the wheels, an s10 pickup with a stroked fuel injected lt1 motor, and an integra. We've done a variety of swaps including b20 vtecs. We have access to a great machine shop as well for all motor building needs. We are also able to get most aftermarket parts