Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 12:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!!

Alright guys this is so *** up. I got pulled over by a retarded pig on exactly Thanksgiving Day!!!! Geezes I was so pissed off. He tried to get me for anything that he can possibly get me with. It was such annoying of how he try to get me for unmajor stuff. Well, now I got a ticket for loud exhaust and some other small shiet which he was an ******* about it. I have a small monkey hangin on my rear view mirror he ticket me for that shiet!!!! Can you believe it??? If he was nice enough he could just tell me to take it down and he won't ticket me for it. *** I hate them all all you ***** fukin pigs are no good. Just harass imports over and over *** you!!!! With the time pulling me over for retarded shiet ya asses woulda save some lives ******!!! Alright so what should I do???? I heard that loud exhaust or modify exhaust aren't fix it ticket anymore correct???? Cuz on my ticket he checked that its not correctable??? Is there a way to fight it off?? Can I just put on the silencer and fight it in court to the judge??? My exhaust ain't loud either geezes. Also what bout the law that was passed by Governor Gray Davis is that still in effect???? Any help would be great and how much am I expecting to pay for this crap??? Thanks.

Here the Governor Gray Davis law...
http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?id=8132

Modified by IgniteTeg at 1:35 AM 12/2/2003
Old 12-02-2003, 04:33 AM

Default Re: loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!! (IgniteTeg)

1. Your grammar makes me want to die
2. There are thousands of amazing cops out there, so watch it
3. Your grammar makes me want to die
4. This has nothing to do with hybrids
Old 12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!! (SleepyEG)

ha. he's just venting.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!! (vtecb20coupe)

haha lolz man if you don't want to help then don't bother
Old 01-19-2004, 01:22 PM

Default Re: loud exhaust ticket on Thanksgivin Day!!!! (IgniteTeg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IgniteTeg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Alright guys this is so *** up. I got pulled over by a retarded pig on exactly Thanksgiving Day!!!! Geezes I was so pissed off. He tried to get me for anything that he can possibly get me with. It was such annoying of how he try to get me for unmajor stuff. Well, now I got a ticket for loud exhaust and some other small shiet which he was an ******* about it. I have a small monkey hangin on my rear view mirror he ticket me for that shiet!!!! Can you believe it??? If he was nice enough he could just tell me to take it down and he won't ticket me for it. *** I hate them all all you ***** fukin pigs are no good. Just harass imports over and over *** you!!!! With the time pulling me over for retarded shiet ya asses woulda save some lives ******!!! Alright so what should I do???? I heard that loud exhaust or modify exhaust aren't fix it ticket anymore correct???? Cuz on my ticket he checked that its not correctable??? Is there a way to fight it off?? Can I just put on the silencer and fight it in court to the judge??? My exhaust ain't loud either geezes. Also what bout the law that was passed by Governor Gray Davis is that still in effect???? Any help would be great and how much am I expecting to pay for this crap??? Thanks.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Next time know the laws and how to approach it. Some cops are very untrained and will tell you "i pulled you over for having a modified exhaust" or "loud exhaust"

If he says "loud exhaust" then you ask him "officer, are you saying that my exhaust exceeds the legal limit of 95db?"

If he says no, then I guess he can't write you a ticket can he?

If he says yes, then you ask him "by what means were you able to determine that it's beyond the legal limit of 95dba."

He has no measuring device, so therefore he has to say some excuse like "it's my descreation" or "i been around enough to know."

Then you go have it measured at the State Referee and if it's under 95dba, you have it dissmissed, pay the court fee. But it doesn't stop there. File a complaint for the court fee back, because it shouldn't be your fault to have to pay because an officer's judgement was wrong. That would then give them the excuse to pull anyone over (including a regular Toyota Camry) and have them go through the trouble so they can bring in money for the city through court fees.