Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Need an H2B fork ASAP!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Need an H2B fork ASAP!!

Long story short, tranny went bad, got replaced with a junkyard trans which also turned out to be bad, shop accidentally tossed the fork with the bad trans that was swapped, car sat for a while (2 years) while I was out of the country, now the fork is gone (obviously).

We've been contacting everybody and their brother to find one but everyone has kits and no individual pieces laying around. Does anyone know where I can scoop one up ASAP, or an alternative I can use in its place? Thanks in advance guys!

Setup: 98 Prelude H22A4+EVO H2B+B20 AWD trans from '00 CRV.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Help! Need an H2B fork ASAP!!

*I'll leave this post up in case anyone has H2B parts info like what I'm looking for, maybe it will help someone else in my situation.

Luckily, I just got word the shop was able to make/modify a fork to fit through trial and error and are working on buttoning everything up. I don't have the details on what they're doing yet since I'm still not at the shop, but I'll try to get the info and post it, hopefully it'll also be useful to someone in a similar predicament as mine in the future
Old 11-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Help! Need an H2B fork ASAP!!

Originally Posted by Treezy
*I'll leave this post up in case anyone has H2B parts info like what I'm looking for, maybe it will help someone else in my situation.

Luckily, I just got word the shop was able to make/modify a fork to fit through trial and error and are working on buttoning everything up. I don't have the details on what they're doing yet since I'm still not at the shop, but I'll try to get the info and post it, hopefully it'll also be useful to someone in a similar predicament as mine in the future
Do you have experience installing H2B kit? In Russia no one is installed, I want to try