Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine wiring harness.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 10:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine wiring harness.

Sorry i didnt see this hybrid forum and posted in the eg/del sol one.Please do nut deleat this post as im in need of tech,please.Ok here it goes.

I have a 92 civic cx (cdn spec).It had a b16a swap,with place racing wiring harness.I sold the engine swap with the harness,now i need a new harness for my gsr eg swap.

I bought a cx cdn spec harness from sohfast,and it seems like it had some weird wiring.The differences are these.MY old cx had a one wire o2 and had the evap,map and tps sensors.The sohfast one had a 4 wire o2,and this one seems to have the evap,but is missing either the map or tps.I was told it was the map from sohfast.Dont all honda cars come with map and tps sensors?

Ok thats done and i sold the harness with some vtec wires that i had gotten.I was planning on getting a gsr engine harness from a 94-95 gsr,but sohfast is out of them and i dont know where else to get them.So what harness would be the next best thing?I was thinking of getting a sohc vtec engine harness from an eg.What im looking for is a harness that has the map,tps,evap,oil,coolant,iat and iac sensor already on it since the sohfast one seems to be strange.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.This is like all i need to finish my eg and i need one badly.Thanks to everyone.