Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All B-series front tranny mount/bracket same?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 04:25 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All B-series front tranny mount/bracket same?

are all b-series front tranny mount the same? i have a 96 hatch with LS motor and i'm missing the bracket, i'm guessing that i have to use a bracket from a 99-00 SI. which other brackets will fit? are these 2 pieces? bracket and rubber mount?

http://www.we-todd-did-racing....DE%3D
Old 09-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: All B-series front tranny mount/bracket same? (Unjockable)

only the 94-6 Del sol vtec, 94-01 integra and 99-00 civic si (along with the JDM varaints) can be used pretty much all hydro b-series.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Unjockable &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">are all b-series front tranny mount the same? i have a 96 hatch with LS motor and i'm missing the bracket, i'm guessing that i have to use a bracket from a 99-00 SI. which other brackets will fit? are these 2 pieces? bracket and rubber mount?

http://www.we-todd-did-racing....DE%3D</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, they are two pieces to the rear mount. The poly mount which goes onto the cross member, then the bracket that bolts onto the tranny, on the poly mount.

I am not 100% sure, but for EK's I've always used 99-00 rear tranny bracket, and on EG's I've used del Sol VTEC or 94+ Integra rear mount. I haven't tested a rear Integra bracket on an EK.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:11 PM
New User

Default Re: All B-series front tranny mount/bracket same? (poison)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by poison &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yep, they are two pieces to the rear mount. The poly mount which goes onto the cross member, then the bracket that bolts onto the tranny, on the poly mount.

I am not 100% sure, but for EK's I've always used 99-00 rear tranny bracket, and on EG's I've used del Sol VTEC or 94+ Integra rear mount. I haven't tested a rear Integra bracket on an EK.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'm mainly talking about the front bracket. is that 2 piece? check out the pic. so i can use and 94+ integra bracket to put in my hatch?
Old 09-03-2003, 05:18 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Unjockable &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i'm mainly talking about the front bracket. is that 2 piece? check out the pic. so i can use and 94+ integra bracket to put in my hatch?</TD></TR></TABLE>

O damn. My bad

Any 94+ Integra, 99-00 Si, del Sol VTEC will work.
Old 09-03-2003, 06:16 PM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by poison &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

O damn. My bad

</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL, with an answer like that, you'll never become a mod

Just to add, the 99-00 Si mount "might" work, as I've seen somebody have problems lining it up on the framerail on the EG/DC chassis..... but then maybe they're just retarded and couldn't get it to work... I haven't personally tried it, but just something to consider unless somebody has/is using a 99-00 Civic Si front tranny mount on their EG Civic or DC Integra.
Old 09-03-2003, 06:25 PM

Default Re: All B-series front tranny mount/bracket same? (Newman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Newman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOL, with an answer like that, you'll never become a mod

Just to add, the 99-00 Si mount "might" work, as I've seen somebody have problems lining it up on the framerail on the EG/DC chassis..... but then maybe they're just retarded and couldn't get it to work... I haven't personally tried it, but just something to consider unless somebody has/is using a 99-00 Civic Si front tranny mount on their EG Civic or DC Integra.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL punk!
Old 09-03-2003, 06:31 PM
New User

O damn. My bad

Any 94+ Integra, 99-00 Si, del Sol VTEC will work. </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks!! you becoming a mod? good luck . i usually get all my questions answered from you. i nominate you. lol
Old 09-04-2003, 03:20 PM

UPPER TRANNY ON MY EK W/ B20VTEC I USED THE STOCK SOHC UPPER TRANNY...I USED 94 GSR LOWER TRANNY