Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 civic b17 final problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 civic b17 final problems

Alright guys i need some serious help here, the car is almost ready i have 4 things stopping me from getting the car on the road. first off i will start off like this my car is a 94 CIVIC it has the 93 GSR motor. and here are my problems

Throttle position was smashed I cant seem to get the break away bolts off

Intermediate shaft i can't seem anywhere to BUY this part and the other part of the axle this is for the driver side

The shift linkage i have for the car is off the 93 integra.. question is DO i need the 94 integra linkage?

and last but not least the hole in the oil pan for the oil drain on the turbo.. I can do this one by myself I just havn't done it figured i would put it here anyways....

SO keep in mind its a 93 integra GSR motor/trans going in a 94 civic.. THESE are the only things from keeping me from hitting the road.. any "GOOD" and non smartass comments are welcome. Thanks
Old 05-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 94 civic b17 final problems

i did find this http://97.74.142.31/tech/installs/sw...%20bseries.htm so that answers my questions on shift linkage but still not much help on the axles