Honda S2000 Honda S2000

I'm sorry mods... I think we need a rambling thread.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^x2 harddog ftw im love that bar gona get one later.

theres a local guy i know of hes trying to get rid of his hes on s2ki his name is Tinkfist
Old 02-28-2008, 11:27 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Black S2K)

i like the safety21 5pt personally....
Old 02-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (papa5murf)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by papa5murf &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Not for VIR. VIR is pretty strict when it comes to convertibles. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe your right and they changed it. I know i checked into it at one point though because my dad has a mini cooper s for a "fun" car and wanted me to go out with him and i just remember seeing or hearing that s2000's and boxters were exempt.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont like how u cant get it welded i dont liek the whole screw togather roll bar idea
Old 02-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Fucck yea just called the dealer my lip came in. now i gota wait for my mom to come home so i can grab her Fit and go pick it up. I love fresh oem honda parts
Old 02-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

do they make a rollbar that wont take up seat space? I cant drive unless my seat is all the way back
Old 02-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black S2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theres a local guy i know of hes trying to get rid of his hes on s2ki his name is Tinkfist</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea hes a really cool guy. met him at a honda challenge race last year... im thinking about buying it

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black S2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont like how u cant get it welded i dont liek the whole screw togather roll bar idea</TD></TR></TABLE>

the safety21 isnt allowed on VIR, already checked. the reason is b/c its bolted together, but you could have someone weld it together for you. i wonder if you would be allowed on the track without a rollbar but with a hardtop
Old 02-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Chris.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the safety21 isnt allowed on VIR, already checked. the reason is b/c its bolted together, but you could have someone weld it together for you. i wonder if you would be allowed on the track without a rollbar but with a hardtop</TD></TR></TABLE>

well i guess that is the official answer
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (ReddotsS2K)

you can get the harddog rollbar w/o the cross brace and still put your seat all the way back, or just buy low seat mounts, that might help you a little bit
Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 AM
* B A N N E D *

i wonder how they came up with the name "hard dog" ???
Old 02-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^ lol
Old 02-28-2008, 12:05 PM

Default Re: (GRAF-FITI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i wonder how they came up with the name "hard dog" ???</TD></TR></TABLE>

i think thats the company name... but im guessing from the word... "boner"?

btw why would be wondering that, you ******* pervert!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:14 PM
* B A N N E D *

i just think the name insinuates beastiality
Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GRAF-FITI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i like the safety21 5pt personally....</TD></TR></TABLE> The Safty21 is so nice.....

I wish it was 40 out i would have my top down
Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Default Re: (HondaKyle)

when i go home im gonna go get the car washed.. its like 25 out, tops goin down
Old 02-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when i go home im gonna go get the car washed.. its like 25 out, tops goin down </TD></TR></TABLE> really? I had my top down driving to the auto show and it was 30 out.... i froze my *** off untill i put the windows up
Old 02-28-2008, 01:07 PM

im used to the cold weather, i played ice hockey since i was 10 so ive gotten used to it. most of the time when my friends are cold im warm, its kinda wierd

in super cold weather i usually drive with the windows up and the top down. heat on level 4. last monday when it rained i was driving on the highway with the top down going maybe 75... the interior got a little wet

i had to stop before i got off at my exit under an underpass to put the top up so i didnt get wet in stop & go traffic
Old 02-28-2008, 01:09 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re:

Safety21 = 60-100lbs of ballast that you can't move around.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im used to the cold weather, i played ice hockey since i was 10 so ive gotten used to it. most of the time when my friends are cold im warm, its kinda wierd

in super cold weather i usually drive with the windows up and the top down. heat on level 4. last monday when it rained i was driving on the highway with the top down going maybe 75... the interior got a little wet

i had to stop before i got off at my exit under an underpass to put the top up so i didnt get wet in stop & go traffic </TD></TR></TABLE> In ice hockey I was aways hot as hell. I think i was less hot in roller hockey.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not about me but read it...

So my girlfriend got a second job and has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker.
At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nicer clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc.
I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.
So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my S13. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car , I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff looks like it might be leaking. I want to do a fluid change, what can you guys recommend?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:16 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaKyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not about me but read it...

So my girlfriend got a second job and has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker.
At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nicer clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc.
I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.
So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my S13. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car , I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff looks like it might be leaking. I want to do a fluid change, what can you guys recommend?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Awesome story.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:18 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaKyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> In ice hockey I was aways hot as hell. I think i was less hot in roller hockey. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i remember reffing 8-and-under ice hockey on sunday mornings back when i was 14-15... it used to be 10 to -10 degrees in the rinks. i dont think anyone could get hot in those conditions.

i used to not wear anything except my boxers under my equipment, definately cooled me down
Old 02-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i remember reffing 8-and-under ice hockey on sunday mornings back when i was 14-15... it used to be 10 to -10 degrees in the rinks. i dont think anyone could get hot in those conditions.

i used to not wear anything except my boxers under my equipment, definately cooled me down </TD></TR></TABLE> Was it out side? cuz when your changing your pads are never dry and smell like ****
Old 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So i was coming home from the dealer acouple mins ago with my fresh oem lip in my momys fit and this clean white 4door si pulls up behind me with hids and yellow fogs and this beautiful girl was behind the wheel. I swear i was in love for those few moments.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ReddotsS2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ReddotsS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Maybe your right and they changed it. I know i checked into it at one point though because my dad has a mini cooper s for a "fun" car and wanted me to go out with him and i just remember seeing or hearing that s2000's and boxters were exempt.</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are exempt at most tracks, but VIR requires an actual roll bar. Not sure if they'll allow you if you have a hardtop.

Quick Reply: I'm sorry mods... I think we need a rambling thread.