Notices
Honda S2000 Honda S2000

Anobody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (GRAF-FITI)

yeah i was looking more into them and the only staggered fitment right now is the 19" which is way too big for the s2k's... so back to the drawing board.

you see all that bullshit for nothing!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (ricepicker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ricepicker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If I'm reading Tenzo R's site, their sizing isn't really anything that I would run on the S. Except maybe an 18X8.0 +37 with 225's or non-staggered. But I don't like non staggered wheels, unless I'm on race rubber.

what I'm seeng is a:

17X7.0 +42
18X8.0 +25, +37, +45
19X8.5 +20, +45
19X10 +19

Clicky

Honestly I've seen a lot cheaper, wheels that fit and look better. But to each his own.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey thanks for taking your time to look into them. you really didn;t have to do that so for that, heres one
Old 03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (tuan...)

HATER

A person whose jealousy of another person success or achievements makes them verbally nit-pick any flaws no matter how small or just make up flaws in order to somehow try and belittle the successful person.

The term is more often than not used <U>improperly </U>to title a person who simply does not like something or someone because it’s not what they are into.

Hater: there’s no way John could score a chick that hot, he’s gotta be paying her
Dude: man, why do you have to be a straight up hater?

HATER

A person who feels anger and/or jealousy for someone who has succeeded in something they have worked hard for.
A being who speaks badly,and/or takes negative actions in attempt to create problems for a successful person.

ok tuan...

1. am i jealous? NO
2. did he succeed at something i didn't? NO

i love how people try to use ghetto slang i.e. "hater", "clean", etc but use the words incorrectly
Old 03-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a person of discernment, with good taste and/or sound ethics, who sees clearly the degenerate, embarrassing, destructive, trite, self-serving, stupid, poor quality, and/or offensive nature of a person, a behavior, a product or a social trend, and says so.

The people who were 'haters' of:
-George W. Bush in 2002,
-Michael Jackson in 1984,
-Hitler in 1936,
-Disco, and
-many other examples
turned out to be right.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i took the average price from my 4 local honda dealers turd</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok so did i and as you can see the mugen si is not that far off the s2k...
so would you consider that si a regular civic or a "this is not a civic" civic???
(in regards to how you guys refer to the s2k's)

again, we drive hondas, get off the high horse and realize that
Old 03-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (joey1320)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by joey1320 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
heres one
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Already had a couple. One of the reasons I was interested, is because most of the smaller companies from the big expenisve manufacturers, such as Rays, BBS, etc. Don't offer many offsets, but rather more of a universal or FWDish, as I woud say, offset.

I think only a year or so ago Rota started actually making offsets that could be applied to RWD in correct offsets.

That's one of the big reasons I choose to pay more for wheels and tend to steer away from the smaller companies, I can find a wheel that fits and looks better than most of the smaller companies.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:49 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by joey1320 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ok so did i and as you can see the mugen si is not that far off the s2k...
so would you consider that si a regular civic or a "this is not a civic" civic???
(in regards to how you guys refer to the s2k's)

again, we drive hondas, get off the high horse and realize that </TD></TR></TABLE>

a civic is a civic...period

IMO it's only worth is my daily driver

as far as a high horse, i'm sorry but the general consensus in regards to the type of people thgat drive civics and integras is on a lot lower level age, knowledge, maturity, and money wise.....

if i could make in any simpler: driving a civic is like living in the ghetto....driving an s2000 is like living in a nice 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house in the burbs with an acre or so of land, inground pool, and a bunch of freshly legal 18 yr olds serving you drinks
Old 03-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf prices are way off. you should of bought a civic if you are putting some cheap wheels on a s2000. **** you might as well get you a fat girl in the passangers seat. if you do tenzo wheels, dont forget thier seats and seat belt covers so that i can look like a real ricer.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (honda138)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honda138 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wtf prices are way off. you should of bought a civic if you are putting some cheap wheels on a s2000. **** you might as well get you a fat girl in the passangers seat. if you do tenzo wheels, dont forget thier seats and seat belt covers so that i can look like a real ricer. </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for adding your input waaaayyyyy after the fact.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

a civic is a civic...period

IMO it's only worth is my daily driver

as far as a high horse, i'm sorry but the general consensus in regards to the type of people thgat drive civics and integras is on a lot lower level age, knowledge, maturity, and money wise.....

if i could make in any simpler: driving a civic is like living in the ghetto....driving an s2000 is like living in a nice 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house in the burbs with an acre or so of land, inground pool, and a bunch of freshly legal 18 yr olds serving you drinks</TD></TR></TABLE>

keep lying to yourself buddy...
i, on the other hand, know that at the end of the day i only have a honda, maybe the nicest car honda has made but nothing else... the resale value of the s2k is dropin' drastically and not because of the people that own them, so what does that tell you??? a miata or mini has better resale value, and you gonna tell me we are livin' in the 'burbs with the fancy yard and the hot milf... you are dreaming!
Old 03-08-2008, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GRAF-FITI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hate s2000 owners</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not all of us

Just most
Old 03-08-2008, 06:59 AM
* B A N N E D *

keep lying to yourself buddy...
i, on the other hand, know that at the end of the day i only have a honda, maybe the nicest car honda has made but nothing else... the resale value of the s2k is dropin' drastically and not because of the people that own them, so what does that tell you??? a miata or mini has better resale value, and you gonna tell me we are livin' in the 'burbs with the fancy yard and the hot milf... you are dreaming!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'm sorry but i think you're the one lyign to yourself. show me how the resale value is dropping drastically? i'm not seeing it...especially in a state where the s2000 is a seasonal car...ohio should be the same way

and if you want to rice out your honda because at the end of the day, it's only a honda, then good for you

i'd like to think we're a in a league higher than civic/integra owners....but people like you are bringing us down to their level

Old 03-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i'm sorry but i think you're the one lyign to yourself. show me how the resale value is dropping drastically? i'm not seeing it...especially in a state where the s2000 is a seasonal car...ohio should be the same way

and if you want to rice out your honda because at the end of the day, it's only a honda, then good for you

i'd like to think we're a in a league higher than civic/integra owners....but people like you are bringing us down to their level

</TD></TR></TABLE>

you do know that personal wealth is not having more but needing less...
now i love the looks of the s2k but also the eg and delsol, so if i went and bought any of those cars, which i plan on doing(i got an eg lined up) will that bump me down into "their category"? or will i level off between the 2?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:50 AM
* B A N N E D *

this is pointless....you are reading too much into what i'm saying

so the is for you

i've owned pretty much every honda model of car that has been available....and i can honestly say that the least negative connotation with the honda scene has come from my ownership of the S

that's because 90% of the civic/integra crowd are riceboy douchebags...and i look down upon those kids...their cars are slow, they try to race anything that moves, they don't know how to drive, and generally are cocky asshats

sorry
Old 03-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

<FONT SIZE="10">HOLY ****</FONT>

who cares what wheels he wants on his car... ******* drop it. its his car, his money, so its his choice. at the end of the day they are his wheels on his car, purchased with his money. christ!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GRAF-FITI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is pointless....you are reading too much into what i'm saying

so the is for you

i've owned pretty much every honda model of car that has been available....and i can honestly say that the least negative connotation with the honda scene has come from my ownership of the S

that's because 90% of the civic/integra crowd are riceboy douchebags...and i look down upon those kids...their cars are slow, they try to race anything that moves, they don't know how to drive, and generally are cocky asshats

sorry </TD></TR></TABLE>

i completely agree with you on that point. why do you think i got "away from the scene" and bought a domestic? but come to find out that srt4 owners were worst lol.

anyways like you said, this is gonna get us nowhere. you have your ideas and i got mines, and we will probably not see eye to eye on much at all...

moderator can we get this thread locked??? the whole point of the wheels was resolved and i we just keep stirring the pile of **** with all the other stuff...
Old 03-08-2008, 08:11 AM
* B A N N E D *

chris you suck at life
Old 03-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

s2000's are stupid cigarette cars!
Old 03-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Graf-fiti: So you're basically saying that you were a ricer toolbag who lived a in the "ghetto" of cars (to borrow your analogy) when you owned Civics/Integras until you bought an S2K and now you're some sort of sophisticated car owner? Wow, you are delirious, it's all about the MAN, not the CAR.

I didn't change one bit going from an Integra to an S2K, and don't try and say it's different because it's a Type-R. I still drive the ITR and I don't feel any better or worse in either car. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you judge a person (and possibly yourself) by the car that you drive. There are plenty of S2K ricers out there, I see them all the time. I also see clean Civics/Integras that are driven by mature non-ricer guys. Again, it's the MAN, not the CAR. Grow up.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:46 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (uncleben)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uncleben &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Graf-fiti: So you're basically saying that you were a ricer toolbag who lived a in the "ghetto" of cars (to borrow your analogy) when you owned Civics/Integras until you bought an S2K and now you're some sort of sophisticated car owner? Wow, you are delirious, it's all about the MAN, not the CAR.

I didn't change one bit going from an Integra to an S2K, and don't try and say it's different because it's a Type-R. I still drive the ITR and I don't feel any better or worse in either car. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you judge a person (and possibly yourself) by the car that you drive. There are plenty of S2K ricers out there, I see them all the time. I also see clean Civics/Integras that are driven by mature non-ricer guys. Again, it's the MAN, not the CAR. Grow up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmmmmm....have you ever heard of a "generalization"?

meaning not all but majority?

seriously...way to over analyze what i'm saying

so here, over analyze this: swallow my load

i bet for you it IS all about the MAN

Old 03-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so here, over analyze this: swallow my load

i bet for you it IS all about the MAN
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Aww that's cute, you couldn't take someone arguing with you so you turned the thread gay. You tell me to swallow your load but make an innuendo that *I'm* gay? Interesting.

I'll say it once more, you need to grow up and stop trying to e-thug all over the Internet.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:00 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (uncleben)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by uncleben &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Aww that's cute, you couldn't take someone arguing with you so you turned the thread gay. You tell me to swallow your load but make an innuendo that *I'm* gay? Interesting.

I'll say it once more, you need to grow up and stop trying to e-thug all over the Internet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

e-thug for life

Old 03-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The problem with cheap wheels is that their offsets aren't good for use on S2000s.

I wouldn't run Tenzos on my S2000 ever. Ever ever ever. No way. Even if they made them in the correct offset.

It'd be like wearing sneakers with a tuxedo. They work...but you SHOULD show some class. It's all part of being a conniseour . I think that that refinement and the finer things in life do matter (even if it is just a car...even if it is just a Honda).

It bugs me that people who come from civics and integras or some other econo box buy S2000s because they became pseudo affordable. They then commence the ricing ceremony a week after. I see so many S2000s around here with shitty cheap *** coilovers, slammed to the ground with no regard to ride quality, class, or handling, running shitty wheels with generic offsets, and cheapo tires. I guess it shouldn't bug me...but damn...it's so hood rich.

I'm not saying all integra/civic guys are ricers. I've owned lots of civics and one integra (and an S13 and a few other cars). I own an EM1 and an S2000 now. I've always viewed civics as great daily drivers. My civics have always been very well executed as well..some with rare and expensive parts...but I am at a complete realization that the S2000 is a totally different class of car.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you dumbass....his opinion is they are nice...my opinion is they're fugly....sorry but i'm not a "hater" because we disagree

and there's a reason you've never seen them on an s2000...

1. they are non staggered
2. they are tenzo</TD></TR></TABLE>

non staggered is a reason you won't see them on an s2000?!?!?!?!

how many people on here run non staggered "JDM" wheels and no one says **** but let it be a non-"baller status" uber jdm stunna wheel and all of a sudden it's a reason why u don't find them on s2000's. same **** with offsets... people see a rota wheel that has a low offset... now the reason why they don't like rotas is because they don't fit right... but let someone throw a set of +45 enkei's on the car and all of a sudden it's an "aggressive" offset. i swear s2000 owners are fkn retarded sometimes
Old 03-08-2008, 04:25 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Anybody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2? (M.A.R.C.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by M.A.R.C. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

non staggered is a reason you won't see them on an s2000?!?!?!?!

how many people on here run non staggered "JDM" wheels and no one says **** but let it be a non-"baller status" uber jdm stunna wheel and all of a sudden it's a reason why u don't find them on s2000's. same **** with offsets... people see a rota wheel that has a low offset... now the reason why they don't like rotas is because they don't fit right... but let someone throw a set of +45 enkei's on the car and all of a sudden it's an "aggressive" offset. i swear s2000 owners are fkn retarded sometimes</TD></TR></TABLE>

jdm is ghey.....this point is moot

i also find really low offset wheels on the S ghey too

Quick Reply: Anobody runin' Tenzo's Type-M V2?