Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Tokico ILK Kit and Rota Circuit 8s

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tokico ILK Kit and Rota Circuit 8s

I just ordered these parts a little while ago, and they should be here any day now, so I just have a few questions concerning them, mostly pertaining to the suspension though. I haven’t heard much talk of this kit as a whole, however I have heard plenty of good things about the llumina struts used in the kit. So if anyone has experience with this kit on a lude, or any car for that matter, I’d like to hear it. The kit is pretty much Tokico lluminas with springs wound to match the dampening of the shocks and the specific car. The kit drops the car about 1.5 inches on both ends.

So my first question is, do I need front and rear camber kits for this drop? My next question is about recommended camber settings. Does anyone know the stock settings? I was thinking negative 1.0-1.5 for the front and around negative .5 or so for the rear for my new setup, but I have no idea what stock is, so that’s just a shitty guess . I just want it to be a little more aggressive then stock but still retain good tire wear characteristics and high speed stability. If it helps any, the car will be primarily used for street driving with a couple of auto crosses and maybe a track day or 2 a year.

The Circuit 8s are Sport Bronze 16 inchers, which I think should look pretty nice on my black lude . To finish off the setup I got some 205/50/16 BFG G-force Sports to wrap the wheels in. I think it should be a nice setup, I just wanna hear some opinions and advice. I’ll be sure to update with pics and a review when I’m all done . Brakes are next…