Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com

I am still fighting with them to send me what I paid for a month ago. I bought an intake from them. They sent me an e-mail a week later telling me they didn't have that intake anymore (iceman) I said then I would get the AEM intake in this color. They replied a week later saying okay let us know if this is what you deff want. I e-mailed them back within an hour of recieving this e-mail and I have not hear from them in over 2 weeks. I have sent them 5 e-mails asking what is going on. Then I check and they have charged me back when I ordered the Iceman and they didn't have any. Sounds like a unprofesional company to charge someone for something they do not have! Then no to answer e-mails for over 2 weeks!! So whatever you do don't ever buy anything from this company anymore. If they can do this to me how can you be sure they won't do this to you?
Old 09-16-2002, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com (Sephro)

hmmm. I've never had any problems and I've never heard of anything until this. Hopefully they're not gonna hold you out much longer. Good luck.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:23 PM
Boostless97Lude

Default Re: Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com (95redLUDE)

i know that guy, he's a good guy, and i guarantee he's not trying to screw you. sometimes it takes him a while to respond, i think it's b/c he has a "real" job (full time) and sometimes it's hard for him to get everything out quickly.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com (Boosted97Lude)

i know that guy, he's a good guy, and i guarantee he's not trying to screw you. sometimes it takes him a while to respond, i think it's b/c he has a "real" job (full time) and sometimes it's hard for him to get everything out quickly.
I can understand that it might take a while to get things sent out. But a quick e-mail saying sorry I am very busy I will get this out to you as soon as I can. Or at least conferming that he understands what I want. I would be happy if I was told anything like this. But it Has been literaly 2 weeks since I last recieved an e-mail. I have already Paid $200. I would think he could find the time to simply e-mail me back in 2 weeks.
Old 09-17-2002, 04:30 PM

Have to say that your troubles are not the norm. I've gotten several things with great service everytime. Sounds like patience is a true virtue in your case.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Never buy anythign from preludeparts.com (Boosted97Lude)

If you know this guy do you know any way of getting ahold of him? It has been 3 weeks since I last heard anything. I am getting really pissed. He already has my money and won't reply to any e-mails. If you know anyway please let me know.
Old 09-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Boostless97Lude

i only know how to get a hold of him by e-mail. i have talked with him before..... try sending a PM to Chris@hondaprelude.com, since preludeparts.com used to advertise on his site, i'm sure he knows how to contact him.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:10 PM

I emailed them a few weeks ago about a product and have yet to see a reply. I have purchased a few part from them in the past with no problems. I was not too sure if they went out of business or not??? (another internet flop?) I would think that you would need a full time person to run an on-line parts store...............