Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

have i got this right?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have i got this right?

ok, as a trial user you cant make more than 5 posts a day, you cant advertise anything or ask for things you need, you must search threads to get the info you need first BEFORE you ask something, your not allowed to im anyone, then if y0our a good boy then maybe they will let you have some freedom. but, they can still block your comments so that others cant read it or respond to what you say. So if i got this right, then im probably going to get banned from this sight now because i am a "trial" user and i have no rights.

I love america and its so called freedom. yea right!!! you only have ur freedom IF you follow thier rules. and because THEY make the rules then that makes it right. Dont object to there rules or you will be supressed. dont ask questions because thats not allowed either, not until your probation is over. only in america are you guilty before innocent. on probation before your trusted as a member.

black men cry for equality and say they are repressed, hispanics scream whites took there land, and white men were once slaves in eqypt, so we all hold on to our ancesstors pain and claim it as our own.

we find clicks to belong too, and we think that makes "us". we use it as our identity, thats who i am. we build our egos up in something and stroke each other and pat each other on the back as long as they are doing what we are doing. cool is only what we are into at the time. and if your in to it too, then you must be cool also right?

then we have the wanna be's they are those people who are starting out to learn or do something, but they aint to the place we all are, so we say they are wanna be people. and we dont have the time for wanna be's around here.

So who am i? well i tell ya, im really just a person. a person who got in the middle of helping someone else and is now just trying to atleast break even from my loss of helping this guy. thats all. Im not here to make a million bucks, or to create the fastest badest honda engine around, im not here to shower anyone with my motor intelligence or abilitys. i just needed a bit of help. but i forgot, i was still on probation. and i suppose i am in the wrong place because this must be a place for "professionals" no wanna bes allowed here.

I am a parapylegic in a wheelchair, i have built and rebuilt many cars and trucks on my own. all the way from frame up restoration to custom painting, and ulpolstery work. i dont pay other people to do it, i do it myself, all of it. ive rebuilt a cutlas 442 and a trans am and a ford bronco a ford ranchero and several z300zx's and 2 vespa motor cycles. I rebuild transmissions myself and anything else i come across. I have been to many different internet sights for help with different cars and have never been put on probation to join. its really sad when the internet now becomes worldy socialized and political.

and to think, all i asked for was if anyone had a few extra parts for sale. i will buy the parts from majestic honda, thats no biggy, i just thought maybe someone had a few things they wanted to get rid of and make a few bucks themselves. oh well. !!! im on probation.

Old 01-13-2004, 08:12 PM

Default Re: have i got this right? (damntired42)

I am not a mod, but i understand your point. In a trial user mode, if you were to sell something, i'd ask the mod if he can do the favor of allowing you to post it up.

It is not you who we are against, it is all the b.s. morons out there that come here and start flaming about stupid stuff. Yours is reasonable, but a mod will better explain the reasons to this.

if you are not banned, i'll post your stuff for sale. If you see this before it is blocked, pm me or something.

l8r.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:18 PM

Default Re: have i got this right? (naujcdl)

i cant p.m you because im not allowed, still on probation i guess
Old 01-13-2004, 08:20 PM
space cadet

a good thing while in the TRIAL user status is to check the profiles of people and email them. if you need to talk to a mod, hit me up on aol IM at shakes00lude or email me at shakes00lude@aol.com . i am not a mod but i can contact one for you.

Doug
Old 01-13-2004, 08:22 PM

your trial user status goes away after 20 days or a certain amount of posts. Read the TOS. https://honda-tech.com/zerohelp?topic=tos

Seriously now, your oppressed because you can't use someone else's free site the way you want. Gimme a break, you broke the rules, your post was deleted. Then you start two threads to complain about it.

Just post your WTB post where it belongs, in the fs and wtb thread. Very simple I'll even make it easier on you, here is a link.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=617401
Old 01-13-2004, 08:23 PM

damntired42 relax. we all go thru trial period. really it is no biggie. the trial period prevents dick-wads from coming in this forum and polluting it w/ garbage. dont get discouraged cause you seem to know 'bout engines and we could always need a member like that here. lates.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:25 PM

click on our usernames and you'll find proper contact information. Patience my friend, patience.

GL.

This site is cool, just a bit hard to get used to, the rules are what keep this forum/site in good shape most of the time.

thanks.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:46 PM
99spanishGT

shut up and quit bittching if you want to put something up for sale put it in your signator. your acting like this is a public bathroom and your not allowed becuase your in a wheelchair. it looks like you have the brains and phsical skills it takes to be independent and take care of your self. so if you really want to belong to this board then start respecting it. we i get on here to look at tech questions and see you bitching it gets old. read the rules they apply to EVERYONE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
just tell the mods sorry and see if they can help you out. there not abounch of dicks that read every little thing and screw you over becuase your handicap. they are really cool if you get to know them and be on there good side! just wait till you become a member, untill then be respectful to everyone and stop the freedom bull ****!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First, you make a post of stuff for sale and/or parts you need which is against forum rules. I could have docked you points, but I didn't because I'm a nice guy and you are a newbie... I thought I would give you a break. I then kindly explained this to you and even provided a link for you. Obviously you did not read them carefully. When you sign up for the board you are asked to read the Terms of Service. Obviously you did not read them. You then went onto make a irrelevant post to complain and bitch about the rules. At this point you should have been docked and the thread should have been deleted. But instead I locked it since you are complaining about PM's. Just a little FYI trial users ARE allowed to send PM's to mods/admins of HT. Instead of chastizing the way the board is ran, why didn't you read the rules and find out why they were set forth? You could have simply replied to my PM and I would have answered them for you. You might be in a wheelchair, but I know you can read.

The rules set forth are not up for discussion. This is the internet, not America. The internet does not have a constitution, honda-tech does though. That is it's terms of service and rules set forth in each forum. This board is ran like a democracy... if you don't like the rules then leave. You are the peasant, and the mods are the evil and mean Hitler's. Act like a child and you will be treated like one.

I'm sorry you are a parapylegic, I truely am. But do not use that as an excuse for special priveleges here. We welcome you and anyone else to share all of your info and we would love to share all of our info with you. But seriously, get the sand out of your vagina and follow the rules and probational period like the other 67,355 HT users have. If you add another irrelevant post in reguards to how you disagree with the rules, I will have you banned.

Thank you,
-The Management