Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

a bad couple of days come to a end

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 07:17 PM

Location: south grand prairie aka the pits of saburbian hell, tx, usa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a bad couple of days come to a end

alright its been a shitty week first off i get in a argument with my manager at work on wensday night after that i leave work and right before i turn in on my streat i see this ***** in a jacked up chevy that i hat i beat his *** last year and then his friends jumped me so i gusse this ****** ****** still holds a gruge becuase he busted my wind shield and driver side window out so the next day i stay home from school fearing that i might go off on some one so i stay home sleep and get my windows fixed so i go to school the next day to find out that i have a day in kid prison "iss" on moday but friday night is my day off so me and my friend drove around town just enjoying our day off and then i see my friend with his 240 sx and we raced he has a intake and exhuast so we raced down the best straight away in grand prairie maybe the best in the dfw so i was winning all the way till i went to 5 th gear thats when he finaly pulled on me after that we went to a party and i drank a couple and then we left to chill with our good friends so on the way over there i see this dude from our school who just got a integra with cai exhuast skunk 2 intake manifold and throotle body he told me it was a ls im a dumb *** for beliving him he had a gsr and i got somoked the h23 wasnt hanging at all i got somked by at least 2 cars i was depressed so i forget bout it and get drunk sat i get fiered form myy peace of crap job at chuck e cheese and i screwed up my radiater the night before so im over heating and im just in the pits so today im in iss and get home to find out that my intake i ordered hadent come in yet so i fall asleep and my dad gets home and said hear ya go this was on the porch and it was my intake so i just got through installing it and it sounds great so i hope my run of bad luck is over with . it just goes to show you when bad **** happens top your car a hole bunch of **** will go wrong.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:26 PM
RAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: a bad couple of days come to a end (h23 milano red)

Is this you first post? You sound like a bad boy.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: a bad couple of days come to a end (h23 milano red)

I'm sure if you could have posted in GDD, which you can't cause you're a trial user. this is where I would have moved that post. Instead I lock it.