Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

riding in the rain....

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Apocalypse)

WOW haha All of you are a bunch of ***'s! I hate everyone that put's down/or has a problem with stunt rider's! Personaly If I die when Im stuntin on the road, I will die happy, Because this sport is Amazing, No one in here Know's anything about the sport or understand's why we do "stupid ****" Like in that video. So dont talk crap or b1tch about what we do if you dont understad it! its that simple.. IMR-Merlin and wheelies Know what there talkin about, Chase is an amazing rider and He may put his life on the line like that once in a while, But he has more ball's then any one of you *****'s! All of you can go hang out with the cops and talk about how this sport is BAD and Where all a bunch of idiot's! But have you ever thought about how hard it is to do this stuff? How we put are life's on the line to stunt? its what we love to do! Skydivein,Track racein,motocross,Nascar,stunt,Off-roadin, Any sport can be called stupid or dangerus but it only become's a problem when retard's that dont know what there talkin about complan about it. Like some of you! If you see something you dont like KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!! Oh and who ever got them ban'd is a real fagget! You dont like what they are sayin, You BAN them? hahahahahaha what faggets!! well I'll be ban'd by the time the day's over and I dont give a flyin Fvck because All of you are a bunch of Fvckin retarted fagget's!! haha Lick my nut's everyone! Have a grate day!! -THE GUY THAT HATE'S EVERY LAST POSER IN HERE!
Old 09-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (youallareabunchoftools)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youallareabunchoftools &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How we put are life's on the line to stunt? </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youallareabunchoftools &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fagget's!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youallareabunchoftools &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">grate</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL
Old 09-28-2006, 12:49 PM

Man, I had props for those who stunt, especially in the rain! But your egotistical ranting ruins it all. Although I hope you don't die riding I do however hope you discover that people are entitled to their own opinions. Have a nice day
Old 09-28-2006, 12:51 PM

Evidently we now add an apostrophe when we intend to make word's plural in the English language. Interesting.

I'm guessing he own's this shirt and wear's it while stunting.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:41 PM

HAHAHAHA Once again I hate you all!! No one got the point of it, you all just talk **** about it, Like alway's..It never change's! Oh and good job attacking my spelling !! I suck at spelling and and anything to do with school! I love stuntin and You can all svck my big fat d1ck..I talk ****, you talk ****, EVERYONE TALK'S ****....hahaha Hey it give's you guy's something to do

((Quote from Home Skillet)) --Man, I had props for those who stunt, especially in the rain! But your egotistical ranting ruins it all. Although I hope you don't die riding I do however hope you discover that people are entitled to their own opinions. Have a nice day.((End Quote)) Very true everyone is entitled to there owen opinions, That's why So many people that dont have any clue about the sport speak up about it in a bad way and get people screw'd over, Like how alot of people call the cop's if they see us stuntin on the road or call the cop's if where speeding around.. Then cop's come and give ticket's out or they get into a high speed chase resulting in death or injury.. This doesn't have too much to do with what's going on in the fourm, But im just tryin to make a point..Although people can have there owen opinions, it can cause alot of Bullsh1t for no reason. That's why I dont like people that b1tch about stunt rider's, And If my dumb *** re-mark's ruin the way you think of "those who stunt" Then you can lick my ballsac...Because You should have mad prop's for all the stunter's out there riskin there life's to bring it to the next level no matter if I'm pissin you off or not.. -I will await all the bullsh1t reply's from you TOOL'S!! hahaha I LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU!! Have a nice day!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youallareabunchoftools &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HAHAHAHA Once again I hate you all!! No one got the point of it, you all just talk **** about it, Like alway's..It never change's! Oh and good job attacking my spelling !! I suck at spelling and and anything to do with school! I love stuntin and You can all svck my big fat d1ck..I talk ****, you talk ****, EVERYONE TALK'S ****....hahaha Hey it give's you guy's something to do
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude what a waste of your time. So someone in here got you upset, you go and create another user ID and then rant and rave? Get a life buddy, people are entitled to their own opinion. With all the !!!! you are using you are entirely too upset.

No wait, your ranting made me decide to get a crash cage and do some stunting in the rain
Old 09-28-2006, 01:51 PM

Default Re: (Z Darkside)

You got me there man I need to get a life!! any idea's?? Oh god im usein !!!! mark's again I must be realy upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha TOOL!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:59 PM
cthulward

i respect stunter's in that it does take ball's to do some of the trick's.

but doing it on public road's is completely idiotic. take it to a track or an empty lot. there you're only risking you own life, not the live's of other's...

i love apostrophe's'es
Old 09-28-2006, 02:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youallareabunchoftools &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I suck at spelling and and anything to do with school! I love stuntin....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Coincidence's? I think's not's.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:07 PM

Fvck You apocalypse! 14,140 post's... wow dude, How do you spend that much time on here??
Old 09-28-2006, 02:08 PM

You forgot some apostrophe's dude.

Join up 1900 days ago and get paid to post while at work.

Judging by your grammatical prowess I'm guessing you can barely hold down a job at a gas station.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

...reaching 5 post limit...
Old 09-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EGlovr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGlovr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...reaching 5 post limit...</TD></TR></TABLE>

He's got four posts too many as it is.

He's making me dumb just by reading his banter.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:25 PM

(quote Apocalypse) Join up 1900 days ago and get paid to post while at work. Judging by your grammatical prowess I'm guessing you can barely hold down a job at a gas station. (end quote)

Hahaha Yea my spelling got me a job at a gas station...Your such an idiot! I make 28/hour and Im only 22 year's old. I work on bike's/Atv's at skycycle and when my loan go's threw in the next cuple day's, I'll be startin up my owen shop next summer! So Fvck off Apocalypse, sorry but you dont need to have good grammar to make it in life. Just skillz b1tch!! -Later fagget

Old 09-28-2006, 02:48 PM

Just for the hell of it I put your post into Word to see what it would say.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HAHAHAHAHHAH
Old 09-28-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: (Home Skillet)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Home Skillet &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Hell yeah they do. Too bad they lack brains. </TD></TR></TABLE>

its not them who lack of brains, its you guys who lack of *****

you people be hating on what these stunners are doing. for people who dont ride think that riding is dangerous, why are you guys still riding bikes? if you guys think stunting and riding in rain is stupid. other people even think you people who ride are more stupid-er. why gotta be hating on each other? we all human and shouldnt we give each other respect
Old 09-28-2006, 04:05 PM

WOW! Apocalypse, You are one dumb kid, You have 14,000 post’s...And your saying they pay you to post on this forum, Please explain? You put people down for there spelling, Why? Is it because you cant think of any intelligent remarks to counter what people are saying towards you, so you use there spelling to get back at them? Sound’s pretty lame to me..Do you act like this on all forums? Or do you just pick on the people with bad grammar, Because that’s the only thing you have towards them? Think of some more intelligent comment’s and maybe it would be more fun to read your stupid remarks! Out of all the people I have seen in this forum You’re the #1 **** starter..So are they paying you for talking **** all day when your at work, Sounds like a fun job to me, How can I apply for that job? What are the requirements, Use of Nice grammar, Must have a desk job, Must have no life And Must be a complete *******? Let me know because I can work on getting a desk job and I can start being a total Moran like you. How much does the job pay? Hopefully one day I can reach 14,000 post’s and pick on people for there grammar issue’s! YEA!! That will be the day im truly proud of myself.. Anyway just thought I would drop in on this conversation because I totally hate you Apocalypse and I will waist as much time as I want Making fun of the way you do your “JOB” If that’s what you call it. More like sitting on your lazy fat *** playing computer game’s all day wishing you could be as good as these kid’s that are stunt rider’s. Sorry buddy, but I don’t think you will ever get a chance to ride like them! -You know who this is bitch.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:08 PM
cthulward

Default Re: (ApocalypseISgay)

he is gay's, yet you's register's over and over's?

Old 09-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (emo_emu)

Not sure how this got started. No one has a problem with stunters, they have skill.
Just A) keep the skill off public roads. Your going to end up hurting someone innocent.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:20 PM

Default Re: (emo_emu)

Emo be careful dude, Apocalypse might start correcting you on your spelling! I will register as many time’s as I want bitch! 5 limit posting is what’s gay. Why are you involved in this conversation anyway’s?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:24 PM
cthulward

i'm involve'd because i wan't to b'e, bitc'h
Old 09-28-2006, 05:02 PM

Default Re: (Swags04)

In the case of accidents involving a bike and a car, Most of the time the outcome is, The biker is hurt or dead. The car may be damaged but most likely the person in the car will turn out fine. But there is the chance is causes a big accident or the biker does cause injury or death to the car passengers . Its not very common for a professional stunt rider to smash into A car, They normally save it before a crash would happen, Yea Riding in the rain isn’t exactly the best thing to do because of bad visual and traction, But did it cause a crash? NO. Did anyone get hurt? NO . So it really doesn’t matter. Plus accident’s can happen from anything, someone talking on there cell phone’s, bicycle rider’s in the road, sand on the road, ice, exc. I mean You can probably compile a million different way’s for an accident to happen. But people see us doing “dangerous” Wheelie’s down the road and think where going to crash or cause an accident every time! The percent of crash’s being a motorcycle’s fault is very minimum vs A car causing the crash. People get way to worked up about motorcycles’s on the road. Jap bike’s are about 400 pound’s then the rider’s weight. I would be more afraid of a 3000 pound car hitting me or a big as truck hitting me. All im saying is, I don’t know why your all so opposed to stunt rider’s tearing up the street’s? Most likely the most that’s going to happen is some people will get pissed off at them or they will get pulled over by the cop’s. In the worst case the stunt rider might dump the bike and get hurt real bad. What they are doing in that video should be called SICK,AMAZING,INSANE,TALENTED but it shouldn't be called stupid, Idiotic or anything like that. It's life. It come's and it go's how you spend your life should be up to you and know one else. Its not like there killing people or ruining people's life's. There having fun and doing what they do best. STUNT RIDING!

Modified by ApocalypseISgay at 7:00 PM 9/28/2006
Old 09-28-2006, 05:55 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ApocalypseISgay &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I totally hate you Apocalypse and I will waist as much time as I want... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Man that's classic... almost's sig's worthy, even's.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Grumpy Old Man

I'm a total loser and my post count proves it.

I'm crushed.

Quick Reply: riding in the rain....