Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

post your mugshot!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Gixxerfiend)

hear is me on my 250 ninja[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-06-2005, 05:26 PM
I miss Andrea.

Default Re: (losder riper)

Nice try dog...
Old 11-06-2005, 06:11 PM
big strong guy

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gixxerfiend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Actually there is already pictures of me on the site, if you search, ive posted a few...don't let the roid rage take-over there captain cocky, girls don't like that...And no im not a big guy, prolly what you would call a scrawny little bitch and want to benchpress me if you seen me...I must say if your honest about being completly natural then you have an amazing diet, and by looks a good workout regimen but diet is the important part...congrats...not many people can do it.

anyway....have a gooder eh...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Diet is 80% Lifting is 20%

I know We never agree with Things And thats cool, But hey No Hard feelings!!

I need someone to argue with!

Eric
Old 11-06-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: (rainmanEK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rainmanEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Diet is 80% Lifting is 20%

I know We never agree with Things And thats cool, But hey No Hard feelings!!

I need someone to argue with!

Eric </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeh, we don't really agree on anything but i do agree with 80% diet and 20% lifting. I was working out 5-6 days a week, 1 hour a session and i couldn't put on 10 lbs of muscle. As soon as i started eating like crazy and stopped doing cardio i started to put some weight on....however i can still eat a box of ice cream and mcdonalds all day evryday and still not get a big as you...on the other hand i don't have to do anything to have a 6 pack either =p yeh no hard feelings mang
Old 11-07-2005, 03:52 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rainmanEK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
But Seriously, Seeing a Guy with no Shirt Should not have any effect on someone, Its a Very commen thing! I see people shirtless at the grocery store, gas station, walking around, Beach, etc.... I dont even think twice!

Eric </TD></TR></TABLE>

people do the no shirt thing a lot around here. its horrible when your trying to pick up some chicken from the store then you see some middle age man with a beer gut next too you.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:57 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gixxerfiend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeh, we don't really agree on anything but i do agree with 80% diet and 20% lifting. I was working out 5-6 days a week, 1 hour a session and i couldn't put on 10 lbs of muscle. As soon as i started eating like crazy and stopped doing cardio i started to put some weight on....however i can still eat a box of ice cream and mcdonalds all day evryday and still not get a big as you...on the other hand i don't have to do anything to have a 6 pack either =p yeh no hard feelings mang</TD></TR></TABLE>

you can't eat junk food. well you can't just eat junk food. i've always added a big can of tuna to every meal, and a couple of protein shakes every day when i'm trying to bulk up. i lost about 15lbs after my accident/surgery/broken wrist and have now just been cleared to lift again. i've put 11lbs back on in the past 5 weeks. its due to mostly diet but you can't eat like **** then expect to look like arnold.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (arjusmc)

Old 11-07-2005, 08:52 AM

Big words from someone whom has not posted a picture of them self? Lets see what you look like big MAN!

Flattered But All Natural, Easy for a ***** Like you to say Huh....?

******* Canadians

Eric </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude you are a ******* FRUITCAKE. Why do you ALWAYS post these gay *** pics of yourself. Its not like a one time thing you do this **** ALL the time. This is HONDA-TECH. NOT the homosexual craigs list personal adds. No one is impressed, no one is jealous, trust me.

Old 11-07-2005, 08:56 AM

Default Re: (Goullish)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Goullish &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">After a race at Kenworthy's

And the bike, pre-paint and pre-accident

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have to ask, after that first picture... is ur face cut from the helmet/???
Old 11-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (My Gixxer 750)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by My Gixxer 750 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have to ask, after that first picture... is ur face cut from the helmet/???</TD></TR></TABLE>

i don't think its a cut...just dirt that built up while riding
Old 11-07-2005, 09:15 AM

Default Re: (bustdesenuts)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bustdesenuts &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i don't think its a cut...just dirt that built up while riding</TD></TR></TABLE>

got it

thanks. I want to go to a track so bad next year. h-t meet for a track and drive down their and race for beginners
Old 11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by My Gixxer 750 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">got it

thanks. I want to go to a track so bad next year. h-t meet for a track and drive down their and race for beginners</TD></TR></TABLE>
Just grab a buddy and go. Simple. I wanna do one more trackday before the year ends. Are you close to Willow?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (backlash)

Another night at gendy's house

Old 11-07-2005, 10:12 AM

nah. Im here in anaheim, cali

Id have to get some gear... how much does it cost?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm assuming your asking about track cost. For SOW it's usually around $100-$110, for the big track it's usually around $125. You have to pay a $10 gate fee though, freakin rip off.

Don't wanna jack this thread, you have a PM My gix
Old 11-07-2005, 02:33 PM
big strong guy

Default Re: (William J. Clinton.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by William J. Clinton. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dude you are a ******* FRUITCAKE. Why do you ALWAYS post these gay *** pics of yourself. Its not like a one time thing you do this **** ALL the time. This is HONDA-TECH. NOT the homosexual craigs list personal adds. No one is impressed, no one is jealous, trust me.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha... This is coming from the Same person who comes on Honda-Tech asking about girl advice, And you even admit the chicks not pretty!!

Your just a loser!

And do you even have a bike?

eric
Old 11-07-2005, 02:37 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm assuming your asking about track cost. For SOW it's usually around $100-$110, for the big track it's usually around $125. You have to pay a $10 gate fee though, freakin rip off.

Don't wanna jack this thread, you have a PM My gix</TD></TR></TABLE>

When do you plan on doing SOW?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I miss Andrea.

Haha... This is coming from the Same person who comes on Honda-Tech asking about girl advice, And you even admit the chicks not pretty!!

Your just a loser!

And do you even have a bike?

eric </TD></TR></TABLE>

Enough with the pissing match, who cares..
Old 11-07-2005, 03:42 PM
TSPeed Factory

Default Re: (WhiteLude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WhiteLude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Me... stole the idea from swifty4u

</TD></TR></TABLE>

omg...haha when i get a new camera i am sooo gonna borrow that idea. cool picture nonetheless.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:40 PM

Default Re: (AzntaggeR)

my bike on the right but i just sold it. getting ready to pick up an 06 R1

on the left..
Old 11-08-2005, 06:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mbpwrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mbpwrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When do you plan on doing SOW?</TD></TR></TABLE>
I dunno, as far as I know there are only two SOW dates left and it's being run by MTC trackday, and I've never run with them before. They run rain or shine, it would suck if it rained.

These are the dates left, and I def can't do the 19th of Dec.
Nov 21st
Dec 19th

There are tons of dates left for the big track and Buttonwillow though, but I don't really care about the big track and Button is to far, gas killed me last time I went up there.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:56 PM

you know what really is funny..

I was doing a google search on a unrelated topic on mugshots and Honda-Tech (this page came up)....good ****...
Old 11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (type Gendy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by type Gendy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Another night at gendy's house

</TD></TR></TABLE>

where did girl go?
Old 11-18-2005, 07:34 AM
My Name is Nobody

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (.Ash)

On the cheek... thats not where my girl kiss' me
Old 11-18-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: post your mugshot! (bustdesenuts)

Quick Reply: post your mugshot!