Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

Not sure what to do next??!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (EGlovr)

your still here?.....ive already spoke on that.Find something new to beat on that dogs dead already.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you're

apparently its not dead if he hasnt gotten his money yet.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1SOL2NV)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1SOL2NV &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im just sick of people saying i gave him stolen this and that.If he lived in va he would have been on his way with the other title.In va you dont have to take the bike when you register it.There was never a problem so i never matched vins etc.Sinec i knew the girl that baught it new.I could have left it at that and been done with it since i provided a legit title even though it had an error.Did i do that no,ive gotten him an original cert of orgin for the bike.Did i have to do that NO,not at all,ive spoken to lawyers and my *** is covered,Thats a honda motors mistake,yes i was at fault getting title to him later than said.But anything besides that is stuff i "didnt" have to do.Maybe that will make a little bit more sense.I in no way shape or form tired to scam anyone EVER.He even had the pink slip and my registration under seat where bike was titled with wrong title.Agian i was completly unaware of the problem.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Lessons Learned: Deal Local. Pay up only when the goods are in hand. Avoid long-distance transactions.

PS e-Hating is amazing sometimes. Grow up and take care of your business, please. Otherwise, get off of forums designed for honest individuals. Thanks
Old 03-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Quiks66)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Quiks66 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Lessons Learned: Deal Local. Pay up only when the goods are in hand. Avoid long-distance transactions.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Very true...
Old 03-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rusted_eyes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rusted_eyes &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Very true... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Unfortunately Daniel is somewhat local (we are in the same state), and was supposed to be a buddy of mine. Tried to help him out, even cut him a few hundred off the contract initially...but not now, since it's been a full year and I haven't seen a dime. Either way, statue of limitations in Virginia is 5 years for small claims. I really don't want to run into court, but I'm not letting someone run away with 1500, either.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

holly ****... man. I just read 8 pages of this... At the beginning I really thought he wasn't going to get the title and keys. I dont know what i would have done if I was in that situation. I think it sucked for both people... I do have to say that he is a really nice guy for waiting for so long. I dont think I could have a bike for 2 months without riding because of a problem like this that looks like a scam. That makes me not want to deal with people unless they are local. At leat you came through and did what was expected.