Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

Northern Cali Sportbike Nite

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 08:34 PM
bob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern Cali Sportbike Nite

I dont know how many of you are from the Bay Area, but there is a bike night coming up. I don't remember the last on in the south bay so pretty cool, and its free. Looks like a lot of bikes will be there, so Im there. Who else here is from the Bay area?

heres the info from SBN:
>>Bay Area Sportbike Night
Hello,
New to this board and I am here to promote a Bay Area sportbike night. Time and date is Thursday night, March 28th @ 8:00 p.m. Location is the In n Out which is at 237 and 880. Parking lot is big, and location is convienent for everyone from the Bay Area. It is a meet and greet for sportbikers to get together, talk bikes and look at them. Hope to see you guys there. Stay tuned for updates.

(directions are simple enough. From East Bay take 880 south until you see exit for 237 coming up. You will see In N Out on the right.
S.F. Area take 101 south to 237 and you will see In N Out on the left hand sight near the 237/880 exchange, take McCarthy exit.
South Bay, go to 237 and 880, most of you should know the area. Any questions on directions, just email me or post!)<<

the guys email is bayareabikenight@yahoo.com
dont email me!
Old 03-08-2002, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Northern Cali Sportbike Nite (bob)

Just wondering, are there any other riders from the Bay Area?

Rich are you still posting on HT???
Old 03-17-2002, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Northern Cali Sportbike Nite (FourDoorGSR)

My friend is the one who is promoting that. Hope to see all of you local Yay Area Cali riders there. Looks like over 75 riders will be showing up if not more.
A good time to with other riders.
Old 03-26-2002, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Northern Cali Sportbike Nite (ba sportbikes)

Just a friendly reminder for Thursday's bike night at In 'N out In the South Bay Area. Hope to see as many of you there as possible. Weather is supposed to be clear that day and a nice clear starry night should follow. We are expecting 75+ bikes and hope some of you will be part of that group!

Joe

Hello,
New to this board and I am here to promote a Bay Area sportbike night. Time and date is Thursday night, March 28th @ 8:00 p.m. Location is the In n Out which is at 237 and 880. Parking lot is big, and location is convienent for everyone from the Bay Area. It is a meet and greet for sportbikers to get together, talk bikes and look at them.And it is free, although of course if you want some In N Out Burgers it will cost a few bucks!
We are now expecting over 50+ sportbikes from various messageboards and Bay Area groups. Number gets a bit larger every few days.
Hope to see you guys there. Stay tuned for updates.

Directions are simple enough. From East Bay take 880 south until you
see exit for 237 coming up. You will see In N Out on the right in the McCarthy Ranch Shopping Center.
S.F. Area take 101 south to 237 Milpitas and you will see In N Out on the left
hand sight near the 237/880 exchange, take McCarthy exit.
South Bay, go to intersection of 237 and 880, most of you should know the area.In 'N Out is located at the McCarthy Ranch Center. Any
questions on directions, just email me or post!