Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

how many girls have you picked up?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (Apex i ITR)

Hey... your name isn't Eddie, is it?
Old 04-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (SasSi)

nope.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:19 AM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (pwnd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pwnd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No, it's just that I prefer to spend my time on my bike wearing a 1 piece leather suit riding on a 2 lane highway in the middle of nowhere rather than at a fast food joint or mall wearing flip flops, shorts, an undershirt and 300 dollar sunglasses like you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

bingo. if you use machinery to pick up chicks, you suck.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:48 AM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (VtecSpool)

picked up altogether since i had my bike........damn...i live in Nor Kali.....hahahahahaha...more then 20 i presume...

2003 r6
Old 04-27-2004, 12:42 PM
I miss Andrea.

Definitely a good thread to start, to get to the reason dudes buy bikes. Getting noticed is definitely is why dudes buy bikes. I don't have a bike yet, but I will give rides to hot girls if they are so inclined, and when I am a good enough rider.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (Honda Sport)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda Sport &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I go to Alki once and awhile. yeah, there's HELLA cars and bikes there on sunny weekends. tons and tons of girls too. I'll be down there one day with my busa. gotta ride around in my prelude for now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

dude you missed out this weekend...hella nice out, tons of cars and bikes...also like mentioned girls
Old 04-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Newkleus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Newkleus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Definitely a good thread to start, to get to the reason dudes buy bikes. Getting noticed is definitely is why dudes buy bikes. I don't have a bike yet, but I will give rides to hot girls if they are so inclined, and when I am a good enough rider. </TD></TR></TABLE>

uhh...dudes buy bikes cause its fun as **** to ride. If i wanted to be noticed i'd put altezzas on my car. Getting attention from girls is just a plus
Old 04-27-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (juicyfn)

o0 u guys lucky, i look my girl friend either slaps me or does sometin else lol...

sadly its mostly slapping
Old 04-27-2004, 02:53 PM

Default Re: (BoostedSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostedSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

uhh...dudes buy bikes cause its fun as **** to ride. If i wanted to be noticed i'd put altezzas on my car. Getting attention from girls is just a plus</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahaha thats the spirit!!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (shinji13)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shinji13 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">o0 u guys lucky, i look my girl friend either slaps me or does sometin else lol...

sadly its mostly slapping </TD></TR></TABLE>

or what else?

and then back to the question at hand...
1.my gf...
2.some other chic....

Old 04-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostedSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostedSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

uhh...dudes buy bikes cause its fun as **** to ride. If i wanted to be noticed i'd put altezzas on my car. Getting attention from girls is just a plus</TD></TR></TABLE>

excatly...i bought a bike because its hella fun and in a way it saves me gas money compared to my gsr...

**** i was reading some of the post about "pickin up girls this with a machenery that..." you guys are just upset because you cant get girls with your bike!!! IDIOTS
Old 04-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (juicyfn)

yeah, I was down in ptown last weekend. supposedly this weekend is gonna be nice. what kinda bike you got? I'll keep a look out. last time I went, I saw 20-30 bikes out. droolin over the busas...
Old 04-28-2004, 11:47 AM

Default Re:

That'll be the good thing about being a girl with a bike... I won't have to ride ANYONE on the back, unlike guys who are constantly being asked for rides!
Old 04-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (Honda Sport)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honda Sport &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, I was down in ptown last weekend. supposedly this weekend is gonna be nice. what kinda bike you got? I'll keep a look out. last time I went, I saw 20-30 bikes out. droolin over the busas...</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have a yamaha r6 (blue/white) i usually ride with a bunch of people with r6 that are blue so you can spot us easily...yeah there were tons of busas there last weekend...if you go ill look for you too...busas are sick!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 05:47 PM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (VtecSpool)

I'd like to pick up girls too, but unfortunately I don't have a bike. I am looking into them, but the only thing really holding me back is my height (4'10"). I've had my eyes on the Honda 599, Yamaha R6, and Yamaha 600R. I'd have to have the bike lowered of course, and wear some bigass stripper shoes. I am currently accepting and appreciating all possible advice from anyone. I just don't know what to do, what bike to get, or how the hell I'm going to pick girls up. I need a little help please. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Please don't get my hopes down!
Old 04-28-2004, 05:50 PM
RAB

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (JDM GIRL)

best thing about it JDM Girl is asain and she's a girl.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:12 PM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (RAB)

Nevermind my last post. I want a Ninja 250R.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You'd be alright on the bike, like you said, just get it lowered... let us know if u pick a bike up
Old 04-28-2004, 07:57 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM GIRL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the only thing really holding me back is my height (4'10").</TD></TR></TABLE>
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 5'1", so you're going to have a WAY bigger problem than me. My friend had his wheels off & the side plastics were almost touching the ground & I was touching on my tippy-toes. Another friend of mine has her bike so slammed that it can barely lean & I was almost flat-foot. Even with the bike extremely lowered, you will not be able to be flat-foot & it will be a stretch for you to even be on tippy-toes.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:25 AM

What kinda bike u got SasSi?
Old 04-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM GIRL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'd like to pick up girls too, but unfortunately I don't have a bike. I am looking into them, but the only thing really holding me back is my height (4'10"). I've had my eyes on the Honda 599, Yamaha R6, and Yamaha 600R. I'd have to have the bike lowered of course, and wear some bigass stripper shoes. I am currently accepting and appreciating all possible advice from anyone. I just don't know what to do, what bike to get, or how the hell I'm going to pick girls up. I need a little help please. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Please don't get my hopes down! </TD></TR></TABLE>

you can try but the shortest rider i have seen was i believe 5' 2" or 5' 3"...have you ever tried sittin on a bike? maybe you should try and get the feeling of it first...i guess dunno what else too say...

but wow can i get pics of you? ehh...then ill help you try to get girls
Old 04-29-2004, 06:50 AM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (Honky-Tech)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Honky-Tech &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What kinda bike u got SasSi?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Right now I rock the backseat of my boyfriend's CBR 954RR.

Hopefully my dirt bike will be done this weekend, then I'll be riding that for a little while. After I'm comfortable, I'll get whatever street bike my short self can can touch the ground on! I know I don't want a Ninja 250 & I know I'd prefer a Honda or Yamaha, but I'll just have to see what's comfortable/possible for me.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:31 AM

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=848041

JDM GIRL & SasSi, ask len what he thinks.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:41 PM

Default Re: how many girls have you picked up? (Honky-Tech)

I've never let my height get to me in the past, and I know for a fact I won't let it in the future either. The simple solution to reach the car pedals; pedal extensions. There is always a way to accomplish what is thought to be impossible. I'm just going to take a day out sometime soon here, visit a few dealerships, and get an idea for what feels the most comfortable to me. I have no doubt in my mind that it will be a challenge, but I'm willing to beat every bit of it.

I'm thinking about those growth injections.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

growth injections, lol..u can always ride a pocket bike

j/k.........

-haz

Quick Reply: how many girls have you picked up?