Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

good "go to jail" music

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good "go to jail" music

So me and my buddy are sittin' here listening to some music, and we're thinking we need to put together a good playlist of music to listen to while riding. Just wondering if you guys new of any really good tunes we could add.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:57 AM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (spankjelly)

What? lol sorry this is the motorcycle forum not sure what go to jail music is
Old 02-19-2004, 05:32 AM
I miss Andrea.

I would assume some high energy trance or something. Would you have a portable player?
Old 02-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I prefer Oldies, or Classic rock. There's nothing like listening to hair band music while cruisin. Now I just need to go out and find a whitesnake jean jacket, and an REO speedwagon t-shirt to go underneath.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can listen to music, you're not scraping enough hard parts
Old 02-19-2004, 08:30 AM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (tonydatyga)

listening to music is a death trap....but if you insist , what kind of music are you looking for?? metal? dance? rock?
Old 02-19-2004, 08:41 AM

Trance (Vocal, Eurodance, Hardcore, etc...) It'll make the energy level in your body higher than the RPM's on your bike.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:53 AM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (TTSR34)

We are just thinking about some music for going down our unbelivably desolate and straight roads here in nd, only on the highway but we always have it only loud enough so we can hear stuff around us as well. Gotta be safe, and yeah we were thinking like nothing wierd just good music, like lost prophets and stuff like that...
Old 02-19-2004, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (tonydatyga)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tonydatyga &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you can listen to music, you're not scraping enough hard parts</TD></TR></TABLE>

YES!!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:26 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (Kris)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tonydatyga &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you can listen to music, you're not scraping enough hard parts</TD></TR></TABLE>

You come to Fargo North Dakota and try to scrape parts

Sometimes we take some longer trips and we have headphones in one ear and our motorola's in the other. We were just thinking the obvious "want to make you drive really really fast" music. Like taylor said lost prophets...some of the semi-hard fast stuff that really makes you want to wring your bike out!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:39 PM
90Ninja

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spankjelly &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You come to Fargo North Dakota and try to scrape parts
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm pretty sure I could find a way. I like to listen to the bike instead of music.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:44 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (90Ninja)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90Ninja &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm pretty sure I could find a way. I like to listen to the bike instead of music. </TD></TR></TABLE>

d00d...you have obviously never been to ND. The only "curves" we have are intersections....I'm not kidding. The only way you could scrape any friggen parts here is to loop your bike. If there was anywhere within 400 miles to drag knee, i woulda found it by now. And I love to listen to the bike too....for a couple hundred miles, after that, it gets a little redundant.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:47 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (TTSR34)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TTSR34 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Trance (Vocal, Eurodance, Hardcore, etc...) It'll make the energy level in your body higher than the RPM's on your bike. </TD></TR></TABLE>

W3rd...this is exactly what I'm talking about. You have any particular songs you can recommend?
Old 02-19-2004, 01:43 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spankjelly &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">d00d...you have obviously never been to ND. The only "curves" we have are intersections....I'm not kidding. The only way you could scrape any friggen parts here is to loop your bike. If there was anywhere within 400 miles to drag knee, i woulda found it by now. And I love to listen to the bike too....for a couple hundred miles, after that, it gets a little redundant.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i drove from Fargo to Minot. I still have emotional scars. there _is_ _nothing_

I got a pair of Etymotic ER-6 high end in-the-ear headphones. i love them. with a iriver mp3 cd player i have 10 hours of music plus a FM radio. perfect for highway cruising. i turn it off in traffic, actually riding faster than 10 over the limit, or curves.

Old 02-19-2004, 02:41 PM

Strung Out, Thrice, Metallica, Pantera, Ill Nino, Nas, 50 Cent, Paul Oakenfold, Pulley, Good Riddance, Propaghandi
Old 02-19-2004, 03:17 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (slylos)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slylos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Strung Out, Thrice, Metallica, Pantera, Ill Nino, Nas, 50 Cent, Paul Oakenfold, Pulley, Good Riddance, Propaghandi </TD></TR></TABLE>
WOW thats quite the mix of music from metal like pantera to rap, 50 cent, dance oakenfield, punk good riddance, and back to metal that must be quite the cd ...
Old 02-19-2004, 07:41 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (Mazdillac)

lol naa thats different CD's, sometimes different days . . . occassionally though, yea its the same CD . . .
Old 02-19-2004, 10:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slylos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Strung Out, Thrice, Metallica, Pantera, Ill Nino, Nas, 50 Cent, Paul Oakenfold, Pulley, Good Riddance, Propaghandi </TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool....thanks mahng
Old 02-19-2004, 11:05 PM

kinda irrelevant, but Methods of Mayhem do a song called crash music, and its hard and fast and the lyrics, scream "heres some music to crash your car too!"
haha tommy lee...what a guy
Old 02-20-2004, 04:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could always go with some northeastern hardcore if you are into that type of stuff.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (E B K)

saliva, "superstar"...
Old 02-20-2004, 05:11 PM

Default Re: good "go to jail" music (BoostedSi)

i wouldn't say saliva is hardcore...hardcore is **** like raised fist, hatebreed, one king down, integrity, blood for blood....thats hardcore
Old 02-20-2004, 06:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mazdillac &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i wouldn't say saliva is hardcore...hardcore is **** like raised fist, hatebreed, one king down, integrity, blood for blood....thats hardcore </TD></TR></TABLE>
Life of Agony, biohazard . . .
Old 02-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mazdillac &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i wouldn't say saliva is hardcore...hardcore is **** like raised fist, hatebreed, one king down, integrity, blood for blood....thats hardcore </TD></TR></TABLE>

i didnt say it was hardcore...i was just saying it was a good tune to listen to.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:06 PM

thats venturing more towards the death metal side of things

Quick Reply: good "go to jail" music