Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

***Official 2007 Motorcycle Gear thread***Post your gear and reviews!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 11:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (big pete)

Aside from the normal, the shoei RF-1000 that I got is alright. The only beef I have with it is that the lens comes up with a little bit of difficulty...with some clicks. Which is nice i guess, in a crash, but bad for convenience. If i wanted to talk to someone with my helmet on, and try to open the lid and have trouble while doing it, well...i would look like a doofus. wasn't as nice as the arai rx7's or quantum 2's that i tried on...
Old 03-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ap)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ap &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Aside from the normal, the shoei RF-1000 that I got is alright. The only beef I have with it is that the lens comes up with a little bit of difficulty...with some clicks. Which is nice i guess, in a crash, but bad for convenience. If i wanted to talk to someone with my helmet on, and try to open the lid and have trouble while doing it, well...i would look like a doofus. wasn't as nice as the arai rx7's or quantum 2's that i tried on... </TD></TR></TABLE>
It's a positive ratchet system. You'll get used to it.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (The_Head)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The_Head &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had an RF800 as well, but it was some time ago, like '99. Good solid helmet </TD></TR></TABLE>I just got mine today....i tried it on and starting breathing and it got all foggy anyone know a way to fix this?
Old 03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (...rohit)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ...rohit &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just got mine today....i tried it on and starting breathing and it got all foggy anyone know a way to fix this?</TD></TR></TABLE>
1. Fog City Fog Shield
2. Foggy Respro breath guard
3. Cat Crap or some other spray / wipe-on product.
4. Spit
Old 03-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (marmaladeboy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by marmaladeboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
1. Fog City Fog Shield
2. Foggy Respro breath guard
3. Cat Crap or some other spray / wipe-on product.
4. Spit</TD></TR></TABLE>lol thanks!