Here is the progress so far.
Got the new bumper cover, seems like a good fit so far. Doesn't have that blue tint that lots of these bumpers have, which is nice.
This is the new driver side mount, it's not pretty but it is functional. Will be adding some more structure to keep it rigid later on.
Finally able to lift up the beast!
Cut a little off the subframe to clear the trans, migd and sanded smooth it looks almost factory.
The start of the rear mount, added a ton of strength to the engine mount system.
You fit owners will notice that I removed the factory rear mount and welded a 1/4" plate over where it mounted. That was about a 2 hour job, but the new system was totally worth all that extra work. Lots of exhaust room on both sides of this piece.
Got a factory replacement set of headlights, went with the base versions, not really into shiny stuff.
Should have tons of room still in the bay.
This is where I am now stuck. We have used quite a few Tong Yang hoods, they all fit pretty alright, never perfect, but close enough.
This one is having a bunch of trouble though, the rear is 1/2" too low and about 1/4" too far back. I moved the hinges as far forward as they can go.
I'm wondering if the hinges got bent in the accident, but they seem to be okay, no cracking paint or anything. Probably end up spacing them up and boring out the mount holes a bit to get it aligned. Can't build the front bumper until the hood and headlights get lined up.
Other than that I got the AC condenser and radiator ordered.