Notices
Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

5 lug on a fit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5 lug on a fit?

I was just thinking the other day...First off about having rear disks on a Fit.
I know its not like a hatch were you get GsR rears and just bolting it up.
Then i got to wondering about getting 5 lug on a fit...would the RSX stuff bolt up or maybe the new SI suspension....Any ideas would be great lets try to figure this out. I know there would be no reason really to do exept the wheel choices and 4 wheel disks but it would be cool.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (007 NHBP GD3)

Ill be doing that converson this coming winter so Ill keep ya posted! Theres not to much info on how do do the swap yet but it will available soon enough. Iv already seen a couple Fits with the 5 lug swap but Im just picking up the parts (RSX & the new Si) from the junkyard and figuring it out on my own. Anything can be done with a little machine shop work!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (jdmda7)

http://aj-racing.com/catalog/p...age=2

A little expensive but it gets the job done.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (icedemon)

Thats what I was gona buy but Id rather have the 5 lug swap, its more unique!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (jdmda7)

well i know someone who has some new SI front hubs and spindles but i know the axels arent gonna work but maybe some other parts can help convert to 5 lug?
Old 05-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry to bust some bubbles here, just a fyi, rsx jdm/usdm and the new civic si front hubs does NOT fit a fit. rsx front and rear hubs are different and the civic si front hubs are very similiar but also does not work.

a little info just to save you guys time and money
Old 05-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ricecooker415)

Um any thing will fit with the rite skills and a little machine work, you cant rain on my parade Ill figure it out! We already know it doesnt bolt up. People are always quick to to point out what you cant do instead of actually giving out good information on what you can do!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdmda7)

by the way last night i went through my super street mags.....
i noticed the white PeakBoost Fit has 5 lug.

the Carbon fiber and red Fit that super street was building for Sema had 5 lug and

the yellow J's Racing also had 5 lug.

Now i know these are all custom kinda "race" cars that have thousands of dollars invested but they did it somehow....we just gotta figure it out.

Modified by 007 NHBP GD3 at 5:56 AM 5/24/2007
Old 05-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just trying to save you some time, fyi, the front hubs are fully customed and is machine
Old 05-31-2007, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ricecooker415)

how does the "what tint did you buy" thread have more posts than this technical thread where im trying to really find out sum info?

if anyone has any close up pics of the above cars suspension please post
Old 05-31-2007, 04:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (icedemon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icedemon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> http://aj-racing.com/catalog/p...age=2

A little expensive but it gets the job done. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd be 100% put off by the fact that I have no idea how the hell to replace any of those parts should they wear out. Pads and rotors are wear parts, and without any idea of how to replace them, I'd never buy it. I did it on my Civic with 1996 JDM ITR brakes and it was the worst idea ever.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:15 AM

Default Re: 5 lug on a fit? (Ricey McRicerton)

fits are sexy!!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (007 NHBP GD3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 007 NHBP GD3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how does the "what tint did you buy" thread have more posts than this technical thread where im trying to really find out sum info?

if anyone has any close up pics of the above cars suspension please post</TD></TR></TABLE>

2nd pic down http://forums.superstreetonlin....html

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by www.superstreetonline.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">By the time they're done, we'll have roughly three weeks to tow the car to Hasport in Arizona where Brian Gillespie is going to drop in the Brian Crower-built and stroked K20 motor, Carbonetic tranny internals from Takumi Project, Full Race exhaust manifold, and a host of parts from Acura, like a five-lug conversion and TSX Brembo brakes.</TD></TR></TABLE>

taken from here http://www.superstreetonline.c..._fit/

that is the most i could find with about 5 minutes of google search
Old 05-31-2007, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (07ssmfit916)

This Fit fourm sucks! Everybody just wants to talk about their gas economy and window tinting! More swap info and tech stuff! Oh ya cool "Fits are sexy" post, wtf noobies...
Old 05-31-2007, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmda7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This Fit fourm sucks! Everybody just wants to talk about their gas economy and window tinting! More swap info and tech stuff! Oh ya cool "Fits are sexy" post, wtf noobies... </TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree....but this is farther than i got on fitfreak.....they are even worse with that ****
Old 05-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sombody need to get this fourm going again, Im sick of reading lame posts by noobies bitching about gas milage or Fits are "cool"! We need more tech articles!!! Im building the **** out my sisters Fit and my posts just get deleted while everybody posting dumb stuff gets to keep their posts, I dont get it! Time for a new moderator! Lol! Ill probobly get deleted for that one...
Old 05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

make a thread about the sisters fit.....id like to see what someone else is doin...

Old 05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Iv already posted two threads and they were deleted! Weak! They delete mine and leave up all the "BS" posts! Id make another one but the moderator doesnt want to see a nicely built Fit! Oh well thats why this fourm sucks!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmda7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Iv already posted two threads and they were deleted! Weak! They delete mine and leave up all the "BS" posts! Id make another one but the moderator doesnt want to see a nicely built Fit! Oh well thats why this fourm sucks! </TD></TR></TABLE>

what were the threads of?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:55 PM
eL
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmda7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Iv already posted two threads and they were deleted! Weak! They delete mine and leave up all the "BS" posts! Id make another one but the moderator doesnt want to see a nicely built Fit! Oh well thats why this fourm sucks! </TD></TR></TABLE>

What threads were deleted? I'm sure I didn't delete any tech threads. I encourage you to post good info here.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

actually.. i just searched.. both your threads are still there.. they just dont show up on the page anymore because nobody was posting anymore in those threads.. if you search for them and post something new... it will come back up..

this forum doesnt move as fast as the civic/integra forums.. if you look at the ratio of how many people have civics/integras vs how many people have fits.. its not hard to believe that this forum doesnt get as much action.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (07ssmfit916)

Ill take and post pics of the few things Iv done to it since the last posting soon (Js Racing bars, HKS coilovers, ect)! There just needs to be better threads, thats all! MORE TECH STUFF PLEASE!!! Five lug swap comin this winter for all the "Haters" who say it cant be done, you just dont know the rite people!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well when you get r done...you lemme know what i need so we can get this goin
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No doubt, something needs to be done here! Some noobie made another stupid post about a Mugen paint color and another is tryin to sell some exhaust! WTF is wrong with this fourm? This thread was saposed to be about 5 lug swap and its turned into a ******* bitch bord! Ha ha...
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM

Quick Reply: 5 lug on a fit?