Notices

spoon civic specs

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: spoon civic specs (fordi64x4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fordi64x4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">man honestly **** you guys, it is a turboed ******* spoon engine you guys are all ******* retards thank you for those who have aided in giving some information but all you other ****** can **** right off all i did was join this sight to ask some info and i get flamed by a bunch of ******* flamers themselves seriously all i want to know is the answers to the questions ive asked if you have seomthign else to say keep it to yourselves, here are some facts for you guys,
- it is a honda spoon engine
- it is turboed
-it is indeed 1000 dollars canadian
thats pretty much it if you dont understand what i just wrote then dont bother posting especially things like " let me pee in your butt ", like what the **** is that gay ****
anyone who wants to answer my questions go ahead id appreciate it and if your gonna post useless **** do it somehwere else</TD></TR></TABLE>

You should've searched, don't get all butthurt because you get flamed because you didn't.

If indeed it is a Spoon build, you shouldn't be turbocharged, its a high compression motor. I'd buy it, sell the motor, and get an LS or GSR and use the turbo for that.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: spoon civic specs (Diseased Dreams)

k i admit i shoudlve searched, but then again i did a little, i didnt find much so i thaught id coem here and ask
Old 07-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Banned

Its alright, just do your homework and make sure the motor is legit.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:18 PM

k thanks man, were gonna compression test it is there anything else we shoudl do"?
Old 07-27-2005, 09:36 PM

by compression check do you mean taking the head off, and measuring everything to get you compression ratio, or puting a gauge into the hole where the spark plugs should be and measuring how many psi of air they hold? Sorry to say it man, but you may possibly be out of your league with this one.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: spoon civic specs (efcalvin)

can you get pictures of the engine? Is there any documentation that it is really a spoon engine? It may not be worth a thousand depending on what kind of engine it is. Be sure you know what it is you are buying before you buy it. Wouldn't want to see another post saying how you bought this engine and it turned out to be a stock d16a6.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:21 AM

****** americans (intentionally in lowercase) pig headed inbreads That think they run the world.I love this line and I quote
"All I can say is you canadians are lucky your attached to the US, Or you would have been Invaded already." That ****** makes me puke now I don't feel this way about all Americans just ones with this attitude! and dont do their homework before posting this kind of line....Excuse me but do you not remember the only country to succesfully attack and burn (please correct me if I am wrong here...) down the all precious white house! And you arrogant bastards we could probably do it again!!!!!! Because war is not only fought with money and weapons and numbers BUT with pride and determination!!!! SO **** YOU WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Banned

Default Re: (Canadian)

Oh ****, get out of here you jackass. Don't be a troll.

I vote for BAN.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:30 AM

I dont plan on being here to long. I hate Honda's and I dont drive cars but I am a Canadian and proud to be. just do the home work before posting crap like that
Old 07-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Banned

Heres an idea, before you start posting all this "Canadian Pride" garbage, why don't you consider where Canada would be without the U.S? Nowhere.

Please leave, we don't want you here.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

u must have no life registering and saying useless **** and expecting to not be here long? lol u your the one that makes canada look bad
Old 07-28-2005, 01:29 AM
dh
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (fizeks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fizeks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">u must have no life registering and saying useless **** and expecting to not be here long? lol u your the one that makes canada look bad </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yeah that was score one for America
Old 07-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Banned

Default Re: (ILOVEMYEF8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ILOVEMYEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Oh yeah that was score one for America </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahaha, I didn't know we were keeping track
Old 07-28-2005, 03:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fordi64x4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyone have specs on this engien my friends picking one up for a grand candian and it for a civic does it need an aftermarket computer and how do we tell if it is a spoon for sure is there any way to indentify it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Turbo and Spoon. Yeah right.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: spoon civic specs (Twilight)

dp
Old 07-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: spoon civic specs (Twilight)

Check out this site http://www.spoonsports.us/catalog/engineIndex.htm and take a look at the price on an overhauled spoon engine. Also take a look on the whole site and try to find even one turbo part. this was a question easily answered. whats more, spoon most often uses oem honda parts in cluding pistons. so why pay 1000 dollars for that garbage? pretty toolarific if you ask me....
Old 07-28-2005, 05:07 PM

Default Re: (Diseased Dreams)

Canada would be better off. we would not have the americans bleeding off of us. oh did I say bleeding . just remember when you darn lights go out for hours on end like they did back in 2004 who the hell do you think the americans are going to call???? yes Canada... why because we have more resources. I am not here to post Canadian Pride" garbage. YES I am PROUD to be a Canadian and yes we stand proud. and yes we dont like it when people like you bash us for silly thing. Canadians do more mods to our vehicles then you can only dream about. we dont whine when things dont go our way we just stick it out and finish the job. I just think that you americans should pull your heads out of your ***'s and take a deep inhale smell that???? thats shitty americans style. always first to **** on one another but never the first to take the blame
Old 07-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Canadian &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Canada would be better off. we would not have the americans bleeding off of us. oh did I say bleeding . just remember when you darn lights go out for hours on end like they did back in 2004 who the hell do you think the americans are going to call???? yes Canada... why because we have more resources. I am not here to post Canadian Pride" garbage. YES I am PROUD to be a Canadian and yes we stand proud. and yes we dont like it when people like you bash us for silly thing. Canadians do more mods to our vehicles then you can only dream about. we dont whine when things dont go our way we just stick it out and finish the job. I just think that you americans should pull your heads out of your ***'s and take a deep inhale smell that???? thats shitty americans style. always first to **** on one another but never the first to take the blame </TD></TR></TABLE>

#1, you're wrong.

#2, if Canadians don't whine, then what the **** are you doing right now? Like I said before, get the **** out of here. Canada is a great country and all, but if it wasn't for the United States, you wouldn't be here.

And about cars being modded, they get modded everywhere, but you tell me theres better and more cods modded in Canada then here? Yeah right. Modded cars are probably nicer, and more abundant in Southern California, alone, than in Canada.

Someone ban that loser.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Diseased Dreams)

I'm here for the gangbang.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Banned

Default Re: (Ace$nyper)

Believe me, he'll end up getting owned. I don't care if he was offended by a Canadian comment, that doesn't make it cool for him to start bashing Americans.

If this guy wants to make assumptions about all Americans based on one guy's comment, then don't get butthurt when we make ******* assumptions about Canada.

Besides, its not even their country. It belongs to the beavers.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no wonder youre a trial user...
Old 07-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: spoon civic specs (I Want An Si)

Just a heads up on that spoon motor , i wouldnt buy it because i garantee its not a spoon motor. Basically the guy selling you the motor knows enouph about spoon sports to tag his motor as one of spoons to makea quick sale. If he really knew anything else about spoon sports he would keep that motor or sell it for alot more then 1000. Then another reason i wouldnt buy it is its turbo'd who the hell knows how long its been blown on its a high compression motor that does not need turbo. If you still think its a spoon motor then make sure you pull the valve cover off and checck the cam's and gears. Check up and do your homework to see what teh spoon motor does come with because if it is one 1000 is a steal considering its not fucked up from the turbo.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:03 PM
dh
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: spoon civic specs (I Want An Si)

The two main subjects of this thread are ridiculous.
#1 There was never a turbo'd spoon motor. They never produced them, and if somebody bought it and turbo'd it, they deserved to be slapped in the face by Shaquille O'Neal. Oh yeah, and spoon motors do not go for $1000. And if they did, I'd be moving to Canada right now, just to bring one back.
#2 It's good that there are people proud of being Canadian. But to claim that Canada has more modded cars than the United States? Please.
I bet you there are more modded cars in San Diego ALONE, then there is in Canada. We bleed off Canada? If it wasn't for America you'd probably be invaded by now and you wouldn't even have the freedom to say that.
Yeah, us Americans whine and bitch so much. Ironic that you're the one that joined this site just to whine and bitch about how one ignorant person made a comment about Canada, and then make a whole ordeal about it.
I guess this is what happens when hockey gets cancelled for a couple of months?
Old 07-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Banned

Default Re: spoon civic specs (ILOVEMYEF8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ILOVEMYEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess this is what happens when hockey gets cancelled for a couple of months? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh ****, that was the funniest thing I've heard all day
Old 07-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I miss hockey too and where is the damn orgy?

No really ......

Quick Reply: spoon civic specs