Notices

questions bout my honda crx

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default questions bout my honda crx

im now thinkin bout fixing my crx...had no time in da past but got plenty of it now...i have no vtec...wut wire to cut so i can get vtec???HELP..i need boost!
Old 10-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (simpleCRXkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im now thinkin bout fixing my crx...had no time in da past but got plenty of it now...i have no vtec...wut wire to cut so i can get vtec???HELP..i need boost! </TD></TR></TABLE>

What in the world are you talking about?? Cutting a wire for VTEC?? First off, you need to provide us with a little more info, such as what engine do you have in your car...
Old 10-01-2005, 01:17 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (Redline130)

LOL
Old 10-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (Redline130)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Redline130 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What in the world are you talking about?? Cutting a wire for VTEC?? First off, you need to provide us with a little more info, such as what engine do you have in your car...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cut the big wire that connect to the battery and cut the manifold about a size of a small computer fan... insert fan and you got boost........ pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-01-2005, 02:00 PM

you don't need to cut any wires. Go to your local shop and ask for VTEC Fluid. But be careful, you want the green stuff and not the imitation brown stuff
Old 10-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (shawn_crx)

HOLY ****, i really laughed out loud.

can't believe i live in the same city as this ****!

' i haB DIS i have DaT, WuT WYER Doo EyE KuT 4 DEe BEEtecH , i WIsH FOur Sum BoooSSTT '
Old 10-01-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (STREETWERKZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HOLY ****, i really laughed out loud.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea so did i
Old 10-01-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (jnbhonda)

To wire vtec you need to be soaking wet and make sure you're holding the #1 spark plug wire in your palm. Have someone crank the car while your touching the vtec solenoid with your other hand. You have to say vtec three times so the ecu recognizes it. Now you got vtec. You can also do this by yourself with a vtech phone.
If you want to boost it get a turbonator and put a blow off valve on it.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:09 PM
footwork mastery

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (ht member)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ht member &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">To wire vtec you need to be soaking wet and make sure you're holding the #1 spark plug wire in your palm. Have someone crank the car while your touching the vtec solenoid with your other hand. You have to say vtec three times so the ecu recognizes it. Now you got vtec. You can also do this by yourself with a vtech phone.
If you want to boost it get a turbonator and put a blow off valve on it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

finally someone helpful that actually tells him how to do it. You forgot that he has to stand in a bucket of water though if he wants mad vtec
Old 10-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (BlueSiRex)

thank you for my new sig
Old 10-01-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (DOHC_C-REX)

lol im speechless
Old 10-01-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (sohc_crx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc_crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol im speechless</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1... i really hope this kid is kidding
Old 10-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha you also forgot to tell him to buy the blowoff speaker that makes the blowoff sound.. go to ebay and buy one man.. its an intimidator

LOL
Old 10-02-2005, 07:46 PM

well sorry man...not really into da engine things...i jes read bout cuttin a wire to get a vtec...from someone in dis site...i dont kno so dont trip..well i jes got a stock dx d15b engine on it...nuttin special..i might as well jes drop my zc sohc engine on it...would dat be a better idea...and if its cool can you give me a list of things i might need to make it run...i jes got da engine block...wut do i need to buy to make it run faster...im not really into da race scene nemore im jes a show car..dont want thousands of money invested in my engine...i want da cash all over my interior...etc.....so jes holla at some good ideas aight....thanks
Old 10-02-2005, 07:51 PM

this is some funny ****
Old 10-02-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.so jes holla at some good ideas aight....thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

sell your car
Old 10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Screw you guys, I'm... going... home.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im now thinkin bout fixing my crx...had no time in da past but got plenty of it now...i have no vtec...wut wire to cut so i can get vtec???HELP..i need boost! </TD></TR></TABLE>You want to cut the blue wire in your wrist next to the tendon. That will give you mAdD vTaKk, yO!

Old 10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im now thinkin bout fixing my crx...had no time in da past but got plenty of it now...i have no vtec...wut wire to cut so i can get vtec???HELP..i need boost! </TD></TR></TABLE>
1.Go to Wal-Mart
2.buy VTech 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Phone, ip5821 (http://www.walmart.com/catalog...01795)
3.Break It/Open it up
4.Get the red wire that runs too the battery and connect it to your ecu, make sure you splice the red wire.
5. Happy
6.5.8 Ghz of M4D Vtech!

Modified by 88 Crx Si at 10:56 PM 10/2/2005
Old 10-02-2005, 09:48 PM

Location: City of fakeJDMs but their vT3s HiT H3ll4 L0uD...., usa
Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (88 Crx Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 88 Crx Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
1.Go to Wal-Mart
2.buy VTech 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Phone, ip5821 (http://www.walmart.com/catalog...01795)
3.Break It/Open it up
4.Get the red wire that runs too the battery and connect it to your ecu, make sure you splice the red wire.
5. Happy
6.5.8 Ghz of M4D Vtech!

Modified by 88 Crx Si at 10:40 PM 10/2/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea i used to have the 4.0 ghz ... but now i upgraded it to 5.8 and **** thA v-t4c hItS m0theR FackiN H33L4 sTr0Ng
Old 10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (Bone Stock)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bone Stock &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yea i used to have the 4.0 ghz ... but now i upgraded it to 5.8 and **** thA v-t4c hItS m0theR FackiN H33L4 sTr0Ng </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (88 Crx Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well sorry man...not really into da engine things...i jes read bout cuttin a wire to get a vtec...from someone in dis site...i dont kno so dont trip..well i jes got a stock dx d15b engine on it...nuttin special..i might as well jes drop my zc sohc engine on it...would dat be a better idea...and if its cool can you give me a list of things i might need to make it run...i jes got da engine block...wut do i need to buy to make it run faster...im not really into da race scene nemore im jes a show car..dont want thousands of money invested in my engine...i want da cash all over my interior...etc.....so jes holla at some good ideas aight....thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, started my day!
Old 10-03-2005, 06:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (Twilight)

can someon im me and tell me how to quote someone in there sig, this is too good to let go
Old 10-03-2005, 06:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: questions bout my honda crx (djsire)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simpleCRXkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well sorry man...not really into da engine things...i jes read bout cuttin a wire to get a vtec...from someone in dis site...i dont kno so dont trip..well i jes got a stock dx d15b engine on it...nuttin special..i might as well jes drop my zc sohc engine on it...would dat be a better idea...and if its cool can you give me a list of things i might need to make it run...i jes got da engine block...wut do i need to buy to make it run faster...im not really into da race scene nemore im jes a show car..dont want thousands of money invested in my engine...i want da cash all over my interior...etc.....so jes holla at some good ideas aight....thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

da prublim is n0 1 c4n undertand u, engrish is vary gud when t4lking. Listen to everyones advice above....get VTECH, go to wally world, get soaking wet, have buddy start car, hold big red cable and big black cable.

You can take VTEC from the Prelude H23 and it will bolt directly onto your current crank. That is good for about 30hp. And get a 1st Gen CRX flywheel they weigh about 3lbs will greatly help you going up hills.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm just glad I'm on the opposite end of the country. It still makes me sad that there are people like you though.

So tell us, which one is you, playa?

Quick Reply: questions bout my honda crx