Notices

need help doing a ls/vtech need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help doing a ls/vtech need help

ok so i have a b18b1 motor an i just got a gsr head an i have never don this b4 so need help what is the right/ok way to build this what do i need to bay is this a slap on thing or do i need to change pistons?? if u have a list post it off the things i need to bay thank
Old 06-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: need help doing a ls/vtech need help

take it to a shop. if you cant even research the info, you shouldnt attempt to build it.

if you do it by cutting corners you will be back in a couple days/weeks asking why your car is messed up.

http://www.modified.com/tech/0411scc...ine/index.html
Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well i have been looking every were but i thought i give this a try an i would think i would get help like were to bay the parts not stoopid answers like this one but any ok i guess u dont know how to do it so u just want to hate on some one that likes to do his own work if it mess up then start all over am not the kind to pay whats the fun in that an why don u care if i blow it up right..... any ways thanks for ur comnt but have a nice day bye :p
Old 06-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

stupid remarks from people who dont know. its sad. and by the way ive been running my LSV for the past couple years. so dont ASSume cuz then you look like an ***.

i linked you the site so you could see what you needed in order to get an LSV going. now go search the parts on google or ebay. unless of course you cant afford it. everyone on this site knows that my car does NOT see a shop. its all done with my own 2 hands.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=ls+vtec+in+ef+civic+write+up
Old 06-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Its ok I don't sound like a *** u do but any ways I don't need ur help I'm sure there is more peps here more then willing to help u can stop posting here ok thanks any ways :p
Old 06-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by crxabi
Its ok I don't sound like a *** u do but any ways I don't need ur help I'm sure there is more peps here more then willing to help u can stop posting here ok thanks any ways :p
Dude, is your period key broken? You cant say anyone sounds like an *** when the extent of your punctuation is to make little faces.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how did the searching go? find anything? what about the link i gave u in my first post? did you see all that's needed to create a Frankenstein motor? i mean, come on, the site shows step by step how to build the motor. if you read it, you should now know what is needed to build the motor. with that knowledge you can now "BAY (as you put it)" all the parts needed. good luck on your "build, and baying of parts" and i hope we dont hear form you saying "WTF happened, my motor wont crank. or i blew a rod. vtec dont work"