CRX thieves caught in North Texas. Anyone you know?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Kris)

Lets get this straight, there are white, black, asian, and hispanic thieves in evey city, so cut the sterotyping and racism. People of all races steal, and all of them should go to jail. It should never affect the rest of the population who happen to be the same race.

BTW, where the hell were they stripping that car, looks totally open like in a park or something. This is a case of stupid thieves.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:05 AM

Default Re: (CRX7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRX7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Lets get this straight, there are white, black, asian, and hispanic thieves in evey city, so cut the sterotyping and racism. People of all races steal, and all of them should go to jail. It should never affect the rest of the population who happen to be the same race.

BTW, where the hell were they stripping that car, looks totally open like in a park or something. This is a case of stupid thieves.</TD></TR></TABLE>

agreed
Old 05-06-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Re: (HybridcivicLS-T)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HybridcivicLS-T &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you too bad this only comes 1 out of 4million cars stolen</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 05-06-2006, 11:39 AM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Default Re: (YasRex)

"Deputies later learned that the car had been reported stolen around 10 p.m. Monday from a home in the 7100 block of Laurel Hill Court in southwest Fort Worth, Fowler said."-Quote from star telegram-

This is around the corner from me. Now this says alot about the vehicles lately that have been almost stolen and boken into in my area. The sad part is the number is only 6 and there are tons more over here. I'm just thankful i have a garage and I don't park at the mall that often.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:42 AM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Default Re: (HybridcivicLS-T)

http://www.mapquest.com/direct...76133

My house is one of the 2 and if you notice Ridge north is where 1 of the crimnals live. I'm glad I know who it was now...and who tried to jack my frineds car.

I'm bustin if something happens again I should go over there and get my radio right now!
Old 05-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (CRX7)

nice that they caught them,,but they're obviously not pros,,so who cares.....someone needs to do something about the ones up here in NJ,NYC area...you have alot of people right now doing planning with bait cars,,,getting a integra,dumping it on rotas and just leaving it parked somewhere..then just wait till they strike.....to bad the police wont do this..
Old 05-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mr.speaker)

Justice will prevail!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 03:27 PM

Default Re: CRX thieves caught in North Texas. Anyone you know? (LoneStarCRX)

man that **** happens all the time in cali, ************* have no respect, i wish i lived in texas, i would find those bitches and smash them, it is a shame that people have no respect for others. glad to see cops doing there job. Thanks for this post we need more of this ****.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The sad thing is, all of those thieves in the picture (if they are U.S. citizens) will probably be out and doing it again in less than a year.

Looks like they just took the car to a remote road in the middle of nowhere. Another CRX taken down by ****** thieves! Rebuild that thing man!
Old 05-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I thank LoneStarCRX for posting this on H-T.....But this is just a first....There is still more people out there...WHO? We don't know WHERE THEY FROM? we don't know....hard to know the only thing we can do is be alert 24/7 ...
1. Look at your rear view mirrors make sure no one is following you home.

2. When your at the meet or some little event if you see someone looking at your ride and he looks kind of odd... remember that face.

3. When you park at the mall make sure it's a spot so people can see. ( even if you GF is bitching and telling you to hurry up )

4. If your ride is parked in the front of your home...keep your house window open so you can hear things......( I do it all the time )

5. When your at the stop light be alert at all times.

I know eveyone know these tips, but to the ones that don't know or don't even worry bout it.......this is for you. BE ALERT! Cause I feel everynight I'm being watch thats why I take wierd routes to my crib even if I'm wasting gas......I rather have my ride than having nothing. I'm not affraid of them thieves I'm alert 24/7 Ready to go pop pop pop.... plus the cops know who I am cause I call all the times......my White integra got busted into and saw his face and for the first time it was a white boy!! I was like son of ***** second time all I could see was a red truck and shot up the whole back of the tailgate and window and third time was my civic coupe late at night I didn't have to work the next day so I was gona go roll and wash the ride and then saw three mex. around my car and I was like WASUP and the turned around and took off in a white caprice ( just like the new cop cars) with no licence plates....and took off so I went to roll around with my strap and there they are going to another car and I was like WTF? and they took off and I chased them through the neighborhood and I called the cops and reported it and I told the operator straight up I'm chasing them right now and told them where I was at and then cop called my cell and told me to meet him at the school and he what do they look like? what did they drive? and I was like man I just had them ....but they took off..... and then months later my window got busted .... they didn't take nothing cause I guess they know that I react fast to get out of bed when I hear something fishing outside.....

I seen some of my friends rides get ganked which pissed me off alot.....

1. My Friend Silver 00 GSR that was stolen last week

2. My other friend with the White 93 Cx Hatch with Type R swap on the Mugen Nr's from H-town........ and he got robed at Gun Point which keep me alert at the streets at all times...

I'm not gonna sell my rides for this. I mean I understand I have a chance of my ride being gone.... but they gonna have to put in work to get my ****....cause I'm alert 24/7 ......TO everyone ON H-T Be alert.....White, black, asian, Mexican, Indian, Arabian, European, irish, English .....what ever the ****....It can be anyone.........
Old 05-07-2006, 09:46 AM

Default Re: (integrabois1991)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integrabois1991 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I seen some of my friends rides get ganked which pissed me off alot.....

2. My other friend with the White 93 Cx Hatch with Type R swap on the Mugen Nr's from H-town........ and he got robed at Gun Point which keep me alert at the streets at all times...</TD></TR></TABLE>

You, my friend, like in one f*ucked up town!
Old 05-07-2006, 11:03 AM

Default Re: (Circa)

RACIAL, SMACIAL THE GOOD THING ABOUT BEING P.RICAN IS IDONT DEAL WIT THAT B.S., GET OVER THAT ****. IT IS CENTURYS OLD ! PLUS WHY WASTE TIME ARGUING IT DOESNT CHANGE RACE,COLOR, HERITAGE, WHAT PEOPLE SAY ,OR LAW. ITS EF RIDERS VS. THEIFIN *****,SO TODAYS HOMEWORK IS TO FIND A LOCAL THEIVIN **** AND STEAL HIS RING FINGER SO WHENEVER HE THINKS ABOUT HIS BITCH HE'LL NOW NOT expletive WIT MINE.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1C9R9X1)

damm what was the race of the theives ?????
Old 05-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (YasRex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YasRex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You, my friend, like in one f*ucked up town! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know right I need to move my *** out in the country and call it a day!! heheh
Old 05-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am glad to see they were caught, and that their pictures and addresses have been posted. I'm not saying anyone should do to them as they have done to others, but I wouldn't be upset if anyone did.
Old 05-07-2006, 06:44 PM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integrabois1991 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know right I need to move my *** out in the country and call it a day!! heheh </TD></TR></TABLE>

that actually works, my fiance's mother live's in the country and We leave our door open all the time and whatever no one bothers anything.
Old 05-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integrabois1991 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah I thank LoneStarCRX for posting this on H-T.....But this is just a first....There is still more people out there...WHO? We don't know WHERE THEY FROM? we don't know....hard to know the only thing we can do is be alert 24/7 ...
1. Look at your rear view mirrors make sure no one is following you home.

2. When your at the meet or some little event if you see someone looking at your ride and he looks kind of odd... remember that face.

3. When you park at the mall make sure it's a spot so people can see. ( even if you GF is bitching and telling you to hurry up )

4. If your ride is parked in the front of your home...keep your house window open so you can hear things......( I do it all the time )

5. When your at the stop light be alert at all times.

I know eveyone know these tips, but to the ones that don't know or don't even worry bout it.......this is for you. BE ALERT! Cause I feel everynight I'm being watch thats why I take wierd routes to my crib even if I'm wasting gas......I rather have my ride than having nothing. I'm not affraid of them thieves I'm alert 24/7 Ready to go pop pop pop.... plus the cops know who I am cause I call all the times......my White integra got busted into and saw his face and for the first time it was a white boy!! I was like son of ***** second time all I could see was a red truck and shot up the whole back of the tailgate and window and third time was my civic coupe late at night I didn't have to work the next day so I was gona go roll and wash the ride and then saw three mex. around my car and I was like WASUP and the turned around and took off in a white caprice ( just like the new cop cars) with no licence plates....and took off so I went to roll around with my strap and there they are going to another car and I was like WTF? and they took off and I chased them through the neighborhood and I called the cops and reported it and I told the operator straight up I'm chasing them right now and told them where I was at and then cop called my cell and told me to meet him at the school and he what do they look like? what did they drive? and I was like man I just had them ....but they took off..... and then months later my window got busted .... they didn't take nothing cause I guess they know that I react fast to get out of bed when I hear something fishing outside.....

I seen some of my friends rides get ganked which pissed me off alot.....

2. My other friend with the White 93 Cx Hatch with Type R swap on the Mugen Nr's from H-town........ and he got robed at Gun Point which keep me alert at the streets at all times...

I'm not gonna sell my rides for this. I mean I understand I have a chance of my ride being gone.... but they gonna have to put in work to get my ****....cause I'm alert 24/7 ......TO everyone ON H-T Be alert.....White, black, asian, Mexican, Indian, Arabian, European, irish, English .....what ever the ****....It can be anyone.........</TD></TR></TABLE>

dallas is getting bad!
Old 05-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DFW is going to the pits. I wish I could meet up with you fellow DFW heads, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I value my cars too much; there's always at least one scumbag at every meet and that's all it takes for my cars to show up missing.

I'm glad they got caught, but like someone has already said, it's only a matter of time before they're doing it again.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xsuperxsonx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xsuperxsonx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damm what was the race of the theives ?????</TD></TR></TABLE>

looks like illegals to me.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (floss)

The mastermind...only one with over 2-digit IQ.
To the throat with a .45 Black Talon FTW!
Old 05-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm glad that they caught them! Great job MAN! i hope they will get those guy that stole my hatch toooo....
Old 05-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ef nine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integrabois1991 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know right I need to move my *** out in the country and call it a day!! heheh </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah remember where you picked up the motor from me? was that deep enough in the country for you No one ***** with **** out there
Old 05-07-2006, 11:24 PM

all these dudes have one thing in common. theyre all ugly :: thieves, glad they got caught.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Magick211)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Magick211 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah remember where you picked up the motor from me? was that deep enough in the country for you No one ***** with **** out there</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know I kind of liked it too heheh ....
Old 05-10-2006, 01:53 PM

Default Re: (DJ_Malachi)

Hell no man im not bashing hispanic people by far .....im bashing thoes fools in general im Bashing anyone who steels period....ive had 2 cars stolen from me and i have purchased me a new friend and she dont play i only pull her out on these ocasions ....i WILL buck buck buck on these thiefs...

Quick Reply: CRX thieves caught in North Texas. Anyone you know?