Notices

Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 07:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!!

I have buudy club front bumper i was wondering what bump lights go in clean no others i tryed fit. thnx.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (lostinaworldsocold)

Call the manufacturer
Old 07-26-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (CRX Toad)

i cant call the manufacturer because the company i got the bumper from couldnt find them.its very odd i dont know what to do ....
Old 07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
NAS_OCSICNARF

Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (lostinaworldsocold)

aint buddy club stuff for ricers?
Old 07-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

imho i think that the kit is ricey as well as most other kits but buddy club as a company arnt bad theyre wheels are sick.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (NAS_OCSICNARF)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAS_OCSICNARF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">aint buddy club stuff for ricers?</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you realize, the 'definintion' of "ricer" (if you can call it a definition) is someone who *thinks* their car is fast, when its really not at all? how do you figure a bumper is "for ricers"? just cause someone sticks a body kit on their car that you either 1, dont like or 2 are jealous of cause you cant afford it, doesnt make them rice.

not saying i LIKE body kits entirely, but to each their own. why do people always have to bash what others do to THEIR cars? jesus, get a life. you're talking about bashing someone on a FORUM.

anywho.... i'd advise you contact Buddy Club. they're probably gonna be the only ones who can really give you a definate answer as to where to get it from. gl, hf, do your thing and dont let ******** bring ya down for what you like
Old 07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
NAS_OCSICNARF

Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (2fast4udude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2fast4udude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you realize, the 'definintion' of "ricer" (if you can call it a definition) is someone who *thinks* their car is fast, when its really not at all? how do you figure a bumper is "for ricers"? just cause someone sticks a body kit on their car that you either 1, dont like or 2 are jealous of cause you cant afford it, doesnt make them rice.

not saying i LIKE body kits entirely, but to each their own. why do people always have to bash what others do to THEIR cars? jesus, get a life. you're talking about bashing someone on a FORUM.

anywho.... i'd advise you contact Buddy Club. they're probably gonna be the only ones who can really give you a definate answer as to where to get it from. gl, hf, do your thing and dont let ******** bring ya down for what you like </TD></TR></TABLE>

want a cookie? I think I speak for everybody that likes a clean crx and feel for a crx went they see it all retarded looking. and I would like to know the real definition of a ricer cause I read more than 2 by now and this one sounds like your opinion.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont care how fast a car is if it has altezzas it is rice.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (T3h-n00b)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by T3h-n00b &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont care how fast a car is if it has altezzas it is rice.</TD></TR></TABLE>
and a ballin-*** wing!!
teh jdm hoTtNesSs
Old 07-27-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Re: (HatchMo)

i dont like my front bumper i made a bad choice buying it but you would have to know the whole story..... anywayz since this post was a whole lotta success i was wondering if anyone knew where to get an SiR front bump that is what i want. By the way i bought my car stock and swapped engine, rear disc conv. , intake/ exhaust... that sound like rice to you *******? its always a friggin argument of personal preference in here, the object of this forum is to provide information to those in need, not to bash people because you have a different idea of what <U>YOUR</U> car should look like.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: (lostinaworldsocold)

look at my signature how could you let such an ignorant comment slip by? it doesnt say altezzas, right? I'd crush you hoomie dont talk. take it to the track or shut up. rice!!!.............. how rude
Old 07-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

are those 88-89 crx or possibly 90-91 HB lights?
Old 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Woh! come down my statement about altezzas wasn't aimed at you r anybody it was just a statement, i actually was taking your side before
Old 07-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lostinaworldsocold &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have buudy club front bumper i was wondering what bump lights go in clean no others i tryed fit. thnx.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is it a REAL buddy club? or buddy club style?
Old 07-27-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Buddy Club front bumper....... cant find bump lights!!!!!! (Keith P)

o no i wasn't talking to you i was talking to the guy that came in the post only to say: Isnt buddy culb for ricers? i was joking about what you said........ man if we could only have a tone of voice in the forum........
Old 07-27-2005, 06:23 PM

buddy club style thats the problem...........