Notices

any hub center caps from other models fit on crx ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any hub center caps from other models fit on crx ?

i was just wondering if any hub center cap pieces off any other model honda or acuras fit the same size on the wheel of a 90-91 crx ?

i'm talking about that gold metal cover you see in the center of the wheel between all the lugnuts, (when the wheel center cap cover is off)

i don't use those wheel center caps with the honda "H" on them for the 90-91 teardrop crx si wheels, i just never liked how those looked, looked like something on a geo metro or some girl car, plus i lost one of them later, and had just 3 left, and took all of them off since they are getting harder and harder to find these days.

i just was thinking of painting those gold hub center caps silver to match the color of the rest of the wheel, but first i wanted to find out if there were any from other model honda / acura cars that are same size that fit but look better ?, like that are already silver ? or have a honda "H" logo with little circle around it ? etc . . ?

does anyone know of any that fit from other models ???
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts
Default Re: any hub center caps from other models fit on crx ?

Originally Posted by crxaddikt

i'm talking about that gold metal cover you see in the center of the wheel between all the lugnuts, (when the wheel center cap cover is off)

does anyone know of any that fit from other models ???
That's only on the rears to cover the spindle nut. i don't believe they would even work in the front hub where the axle nut is.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oh ok, i was thinking they were on the fronts too, guess i thought wrong, but is there anything i can just use to fill those holes so looks a little better, like caps from other model honda or acuras ? that are same size ? or ideas of something to use to cover them instead of just having an exposed hub / axle nut ?
Old 05-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

tyson, i noticed you also joined honda-tech aprl 2002, but you have 17,335 posts compared to my small 809 posts, lol, that makes me feel like i barely even use the site, lol