Notices
Honda CR-V & Element 2WD & 4WD Element & CR-V

CRV Lights and Painting

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRV Lights and Painting

Hey guys, im trying to make my 1998 CRV "cool" again!
First off, id like to add a brush guard/light bar to the front of my car, but they cost just a little bit! I was wondering if it would be possible to mount some offroad lights to the roof rack? Then add switches just behind the left hand side of the steering wheel, because there are two empty "panel" type pieces that a switch would fit into!
Secondly, my windshield wiper arms are starting to have the paint come off, so theyre very shiny and sometimes the sun reflects to around my face! BAD!!! Has anyone ever taken the arms off and painted them with a nice matte or satin black? I think it would look relatively cool! The same paint problems are happening to my roof rack... if you guys think painting them with spray paint is alright, could someone also please tell me how to remove the roof rack?
And lastly, this could follow under the same paint category, but I figured id separate it! Ive been thinking about painting my wheels a nice black. Has anyone ever done this before on a '98? Mine is dark blue and I think it would look very cool when finished. Also, could someone point me towards a guide on how to paint them?
Thank you very much guys and girls!