Honda CR-V & Element 2WD & 4WD Element & CR-V

2019 CR-V

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 CR-V

Hello there,
Anybody else waiting on the 2019 CR-V to be released in the US? I've been trying to google my way to find a clear release date in the US for the 2019 CR-V but haven't been very successful.

I hear its out in Japan, will be out in Europe in Oct but nothing concrete as far as the USA release date.

Anybody have any idea? Anybody else eagerly awaiting the 2019 CR-V?

Thx a lot...
Old 09-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2019 CR-V

We are current and happy owners of a 2005 Honda Accord which we purchased new, its getting up there in years and mileage so we have decided on a new Honda CRV, at first my wife wanted to get a Toyota Prius like her sister but I told her we are sticking with Honda since it has been almost trouble free from the day we purchased it which is a blessing after owning nothing but General Motors JUNK for close to 40 years, anyway when I found out that Honda had released a CRV Hybrid in Asia and now Europe we are hoping like many other that the United States and Canada will be next in 2019.
But getting back to a release date for 2019, I feel that Honda will wait until the last minute to make the announcement about both the 2019 CRV and the updates they made to it and especially a Hybrid version out of fear that their dealers will be stuck with lots full of unsold 2018 models if they announce they are going to release the 48mpg hybrid CRV.
If they don't make the announcement soon or they do not make the Hybrid version available to us buyers here in the USA we are going to purchase the Toyota Rav-4 with the Hybrid engine.