Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

would you rock these

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would you rock these

http://www.machiii.net/images/...r.jpg

want to buy these for my civic hb. i forgot what kinda rims it replicates. i think it's called competition..something. iunno..anyways..would you rock these and let the haters hate away...or would't bother buying them in the first place and just save up for some real one's

only 17...broke like a joke
Old 01-11-2007, 03:06 PM

They replicate the Sprint Hart CPR's I believe.

I personally think they're nice on alot of smaller Hondas. And expletive what people say negatively about Rotas.

Cheap wheels, for a cheap car. Put rotas on your G35 or M3 and thats a different story, but we're talking about tin can Civics here. The day I curb a 1k$ wheel, is the day I go into a McDonalds causing havoc.

Modified by I Shot 50 Cent at 12:23 AM 1/12/2007
Old 01-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: would you rock these (spintboy)

yes but this is the wrong forum try appearance
Old 01-11-2007, 03:07 PM

i like them in silver, what color is your hatch, does it have decent paint? I would get 15, or 16's only thopugh.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: would you rock these (Amped)

Hmm I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of the Gun Metal and the Red. And I agree, why spend thousands on wheels. I mean make any wheels you buy are in good shape and will balance and fit right and other than that, expletive it. I mean I'd rather scrape up a set of wheels I bought for 100 -300 dollars on than 800-1200. Pic what you like man!
Old 01-11-2007, 03:17 PM

thanks guy...( exclude throwdown a new ethic...ahaha jk) anyways....

to amped..i got ablack 94 hatch. wanted the white rims but not sure on what size to get.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (spintboy)

I have 17's on my 99 EX and I think they're a little too big. I'm downgrading to 15's ASAP.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:21 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spintboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks guy...( exclude throwdown a new ethic...ahaha jk) anyways....

to amped..i got ablack 94 hatch. wanted the white rims but not sure on what size to get.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree that white would probably look the best. If you search "Sprint CPR" in Appearance/Cosemetic you'll find LOTS of pics on random cars to help you figure out what size is perfect for you.

In my opinion, 16's are perfect. But what I may like..others may hate, so ultimately its up to you. I wish you luck...and enjoy your first set of wheels. Its a great feeling tossin new wheels on the car you work so hard on. I wish others would see it that way, and not turn such a blind eye to any wheel that costs under a thousand dollars.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha...actually, those are some of the wheels i want for my HB...i like them...i can care less if their rotas....
the silver ones or bronze....those are sick..
Old 01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would rock 'em on over to either the appearance forum or the wheel forum.

Idiot.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would rock 'em on over to either the appearance forum or the wheel forum.

Idiot.</TD></TR></TABLE>lol get em
Old 01-11-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: (I Shot 50 Cent)

go silver. or red if you wanna be out there
Old 01-11-2007, 03:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would rock 'em on over to either the appearance forum or the wheel forum.

Idiot.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What a guy, haha.

Have I told you that you're the main reason I come on Honda-Tech late at night? Thats usually when you seem to post your best stuff. Luckily, yourself, Arch, and the other "Honda-Tech Son'ners never had to "Son" me....guess I'm doing something right, haha.

I LOVE MY USDM EK!, haha
Old 01-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He does post some excellent replies in the evening. Blunt but funny at the same time. And my God, you REALLY have calmed down and you're all...nice and stuff. That's crazy...hell the longer I'm on here the more off an ******* I become on here and around everyone normally. Haha.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:27 PM

I wouldn't personally rock 'em, but I don't think they look bad.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: would you rock these (poison)

If I were 17, and broke as a joke, id rock Rotas.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: (bart2546)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bart2546 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He does post some excellent replies in the evening. Blunt but funny at the same time. And my God, you REALLY have calmed down and you're all...nice and stuff. That's crazy...hell the longer I'm on here the more off an ******* I become on here and around everyone normally. Haha. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I figure modding Hondas is all about originality, although most people have long forgotten that. If we didn't seek out to be original, then we most likely wouldnt have caught the "honda bug" to begin with.

So since most people on this site are all about being original, I thought I may as well stop being such a douchebag like everyone else....and be Honda-Tech's nice guy.

Catch more bees with honey, than a hard dick. Although some (Syndicate) prefer to use a flame thrower to catch those bees....which also works very well. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

Would you rather be feared, or respected? Thats the question for the ages.

Different strokes, for different folks.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I figure modding Hondas is all about originality, although most people have long forgotten that. If we didn't seek out to be original, then we most likely wouldnt have caught the "honda bug" to begin with.

So since most people on this site are all about being original, I thought I may as well stop being such a douchebag like everyone else....and be Honda-Tech's nice guy.

Catch more bees with honey, than a hard dick. Although some (Syndicate) prefer to use a flame thrower to catch those bees....which also works very well. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

Would you rather be feared, or respected? Thats the question for the ages.

Different strokes, for different folks. </TD></TR></TABLE>agreed good post bro (rather be feared and respected)
Old 01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ahh thanks.

Actually to tell you the truth, I was pissed off about some ******** who made up quotes about me and put 'em in his sig . So I was in a pissy mood to begin with, I didn't say what I said w/ even the slightest bit of humor, I was just annoyed it was an appearance Q in the tech forum, but that just brought my morale up, thanks + + .

Double 's to all....'cept that dick who puts made up **** about me in his sig...he can burn in hell...
Old 01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-11-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: (Throwdown)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Throwdown &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">agreed good post bro (rather be feared and respected) </TD></TR></TABLE>

And props and respect to you as well man! I've noticed ALOT of good information and help posted by yourself lately, I wish there was more of that around here. Some people have ALL the knowledge, and never share. Some people have hardly ANY knowledge, yet they always seem to have something to say. If I don't know what I'm talking about...I WILL NOT post, unless opinions are asked.

to you.

What the hell was this thread about again? Ohh yeah, Sprint Hart CPRs. Yeah...nice wheels.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would say what you just posted is probably one of the more intelligent things I've seen on this forum today mang. Although I remember some adults when I was younger, got respect by being feared...(feared by people who suck *** and respected by those he respected) but anyway nice post man. And I agree 100 percent. Isn't the point of the world that everyone is different and we're "supposed" to somehow work together? If people can't even do that with vehicles, God help us when it comes to actual life issues.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

And props and respect to you as well man! I've noticed ALOT of good information and help posted by yourself lately, I wish there was more of that around here. Some people have ALL the knowledge, and never share. Some people have hardly ANY knowledge, yet they always seem to have something to say.

to you. </TD></TR></TABLE>thansk bro i try same to you
Old 01-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They replicate the Sprint Hart CPR's I believe.

I personally think they're nice on alot of smaller Hondas. And expletive what people say negatively about Rotas.

Cheap wheels, for a cheap car. Put rotas on your G35 or M3 and thats a different story, but we're talking about tin can Civics here. The day I curb a 1k$ wheel, is the day I go into a McDonalds causing havoc.

Modified by I Shot 50 Cent at 12:23 AM 1/12/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>

I had 1200 dollar (new) benz rims I'm trying to sell off my ******* benz (sold the benz).

Mounted w/ tires 'n everything.

Tryin to sell 'em for like 500, only problem is, people rather buy a cheap replica for 500 new off ebay than pay 500 for used but are the real deal . Got the benz stamp on 'em and everything - but pple don't care .

Old 01-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Re: (bart2546)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bart2546 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would say what you just posted is probably one of the more intelligent things I've seen on this forum today mang. Although I remember some adults when I was younger, got respect by being feared...(feared by people who suck *** and respected by those he respected) but anyway nice post man. And I agree 100 percent. Isn't the point of the world that everyone is different and we're "supposed" to somehow work together? If people can't even do that with vehicles, God help us when it comes to actual life issues. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sure you already know, but you should go meet some of these guys in person @ random car meets. Needless to say, not many of them would say HALF of the things they post, to you in person. And that is a FACT. You could roll to a car meet with 2 17"s in the back and steelies up front, and a cracked headlight and most will say NOTHING but positive stuff. Post that **** on here, and those same people will verbally destroy you, or at least try.

Sorry for destroying this thread guys, but since its in the wrong forum and his question has been completely answered, I figured what the hell.

Quick Reply: would you rock these