Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

What suspension to get tryed the suspension forum, but not a big response please help

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What suspension to get tryed the suspension forum, but not a big response please help

Hey, when it comes to suspension i am totally lost, i have no idea what i am talking about, and i dont know what to get. Well i need help on picking a good one and i dont know exactly everything i need, I have a 1997 Hx and i am looking to spend about 600 to 700 dollars. I really want to go wtih skunk two, but i dont know what i need, is it just the coilovers and camber kits, or do i need lower control arms, i have no idea, I also heard you need to get bushing when you do your suspension because my car has like 130k and the old ones are probably worn, well if anyone could help me with a good set up and give me some sites to where they got it it would be great sorry for such a noob question, but i am lost when it comes to suspension and i hope you guys can help me out without flaming me for being such a noob on this subject, thanks.
I asked the suspension forum and no one really helped so maybe i might get a better response on the tech site sorry if i am off topic
Old 10-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What suspension to get tryed the suspension forum, but not a big response please help (Historyg)

The parts you need all depend on what type of suspension setup you want. For example, you don't need a camber kit if you don't want to change the camber. Go to amazon.com and pick up "High-Performance Handling Handbook" (it's like $15). If you don't know much about suspension then this is a great place to start for parts and setup knowledge.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:46 PM
H-T White Ops

Bought some Tein SS coilovers about 5 years ago. Still doing damn good to this day.