Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Well guys the car is finally gone. New owner picked it up yesterday. I'll still be around.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 05:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well guys the car is finally gone. New owner picked it up yesterday. I'll still be around.

New project will hopefully get off the ground end of this year....maybe not until the 1st half of the next.

It has been great. Aside from dealing with the a few shady characters I have gained a few friends from this......also met a few people that should be introduced to a shot gun. lol.

Anyway I'll still contribute to this forum and even though my next project won't be a honda i'll still be a honda head.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:14 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: Well guys the car is finally gone. New owner picked it up yesterday. I'll still be around. (Ap

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Apex i ITR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">New project will hopefully get off the ground end of this year....maybe not until the 1st half of the next.

It has been great. Aside from dealing with the a few shady characters I have gained a few friends from this......also met a few people that should be introduced to a shot gun. lol.

Anyway I'll still contribute to this forum and even though my next project won't be a honda i'll still be a honda head.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Awesome bro. Sucks you won't be in a honda, but oh well. People move on.

Old 02-18-2004, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Well guys the car is finally gone. New owner picked it up yesterday. I'll still be around. (Ap

whats your plan for your next project?
Old 02-18-2004, 05:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Awesome bro. Sucks you won't be in a honda, but oh well. People move on.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll always own a honda (Still got wifes CX hatch). But as for hopping them up I really have done everything I wanted to do.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xerox445 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whats your plan for your next project?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Plan right now is to buy a home soon.

Plan for later is to pick up a used STi or EVO (used prices are great for cars that don't depreciate very well.....seeing EVO's going for 22k-25k right now. Hopefully towards the end of the year going to next they'll be even cheaper with the 04's coming.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

used sti GL

Why do u need a house though, just sleep in car...duah
Old 02-18-2004, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dang man, hate to see it go, but glad you're staying here. I know it had to be tough to watch it drive away.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have just finished crying. That car will seriously be missed by me. Good luck on your future plans. Hope we still keep in touch. And most of all I hope you got what you wanted for it. So who's the lucky new owner. Good luck w/ all your future plans and hopefully one day I'll be on your level.

Oh and now you get to change your signature.

Modified by jigga008_99 at 2:59 PM 2/18/2004
Old 02-18-2004, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I had sellers remorse. Good luck on your home and next project.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well it was definitely hard to see the car go even I must say. After watching him go through the things with that car, the blood, sweat and tears it will be missed. I did get to sling the car around so I am partial to it. But don't worry hun, I made you a promise and I'll keep my word!!! Head up babes!
Old 02-18-2004, 09:19 AM
I want to be MADE into Ice-T

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BLACK SQUARE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had sellers remorse. Good luck on your home and next project.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah good luck on your next project yO!
Old 02-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BLACK SQUARE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had sellers remorse. Good luck on your home and next project.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Selling it hasn't sunk in.

I got what I wanted.
More important selling it has got me closer to the things I planned for.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:21 AM

Hey sorry to hear that you sold her. I really want to buy it when I got back
But good luck with your next project
Old 02-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no problem man. to be honest I didn't think the kid was serious.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:30 AM

damn that car was and still is my car's idol. good luck with your future stuff u got goin on.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks.

On a side note....the wife likes the STi..........
Old 02-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Man I can't believe you sold it. Well..next... so the wifey likes the STI..uh..haha!!! I told you man. Just accept it and get it. Oh I'm trying to hit you up so answer your phone...girlie man
Old 02-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 112480 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man I can't believe you sold it. Well..next... so the wifey likes the STI..uh..haha!!! I told you man. Just accept it and get it. Oh I'm trying to hit you up so answer your phone...girlie man </TD></TR></TABLE>

No the STi if we get it will be Mia's. I'm still planning on getting an EVO after I'm done some certs, making a bit more money and saving up as much pennies as possible.

Busy @ work. I'll hit you when I can.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:44 AM

Wow, just checked out the hatch, absolutely one of the greatest I've seen. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EX R8ED)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EX R8ED &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow, just checked out the hatch, absolutely one of the greatest I've seen. Good luck with your future endeavors. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks. I'll still be around and when I can start my next project I'll be putting pics up (it won;t be a honda but y'all love me so it won't matter lol).
Old 02-24-2004, 11:56 AM

Default Re: (Apex i ITR)

Good luck with the house...house hunting gets old quick but hand in there.

Glad to see you'll still be posting...was the car buyer a part of h-t?

Sti and evo are all great cars but they seem "to easy" to set-up...well I reckon at the price tag they should be...lol

Good Luck!!!

BTW maybe you can spread a little love for the Hondas on the other Forums you'll be apart of.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (RangerDan)

dang, hate to see a fellow TEAM TEAL member go, you had one clean *** teal EG bro.......GL with future projects......

TEAM TEAL FO LIFE!!
Old 02-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, I cant believe you got rid of it, one of the finest EG hatch's out there. I still remember looking at it for probably 10 minutes straight at Nopi in awe.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I work for a company that makes parts for EVO's, they are really great cars and superior to the STI in many many ways!

check out our site in my sig
Old 02-24-2004, 02:28 PM

Default Re: (Sketch_hs)

another lost honda guy

Quick Reply: Well guys the car is finally gone. New owner picked it up yesterday. I'll still be around.