Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Weight balancing wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weight balancing wheels

Well, if you dont know what im talking about, i want to evenly distribute the weight on each wheel so my handling is perfectly symetrical.

How?
where?
Anyone do this yet?
Old 01-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Weight balancing wheels (LudeHatchH22a)

Search for "corner weighting/ed". Or "corner balancing".
Old 01-04-2004, 05:08 PM

doesnt really help, but thanks
Old 01-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well knowing what its called helps. At first I thought you were talking about balancing wheels.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here this might help

Its not a Honda, but im sure the same principles apply. I just did a quick google search.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:16 PM
clm
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Search for "corner weighting/ed". Or "corner balancing". </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LudeHatchH22a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">doesnt really help, but thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

It should if you want the car's weight distributed as evenly as possible. Try searching for those terms and you'll find plenty of information.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LudeHatchH22a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">doesnt really help, but thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

you are a FREAKING JACKASS......weight balancing wheels is CALLED CORNER BALANCING IN THE REAL WORLD but maybe not in the LUDEHATCHH22toolworld....

dude...if you don't know what it means do you really think it is going to help you??
Old 01-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Weight balancing wheels (chad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you are a FREAKING JACKASS......weight balancing wheels is CALLED CORNER BALANCING IN THE REAL WORLD but maybe not in the LUDEHATCHH22toolworld....

dude...if you don't know what it means do you really think it is going to help you??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

pwn3d!!!!!!!!11111 Like mad.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:38 AM

i know right? what the hell is wrong with you? you need to take out your frusteration, lol, maybe not everyone is a all knowing as you?
i mean if your not going to help what are you here to do? make outher people that are obviosly asking for help look like dumbasses?
take some pills and calm down, last time i checked i can call whatever i want, what i want, its just hurting me how much help i get cause people dont know what im talking about.
your the tool accually caring that i didnt call somehting the correct term, did i hurt your feelings?
Old 01-05-2004, 10:41 AM

Default Re: (LudeHatchH22a)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LudeHatchH22a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i know right? what the hell is wrong with you? you need to take out your frusteration, lol, maybe not everyone is a all knowing as you?
i mean if your not going to help what are you here to do? make outher people that are obviosly asking for help look like dumbasses?
take some pills and calm down, last time i checked i can call whatever i want, what i want, its just hurting me how much help i get cause people dont know what im talking about.
your the tool accually caring that i didnt call somehting the correct term, did i hurt your feelings?</TD></TR></TABLE>

now who's owned? gg.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:42 AM

Default Re: (nojoke)

thanks nojoke, it kinda helped
all i really need to know is where to get it done.
can you do it one side at a time if you know the mathematical equasion of the weight divided by 4, or do you need one of those machines to accutally measure all 4 at a time.
also, how do you make adjustments if you dont have coilovers?
thanks
Old 01-05-2004, 11:26 AM

Default Re:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tovlakas &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

now who's owned? gg.</TD></TR></TABLE>

how'd he own me???

first off he's the jackass for getting mad at someone who told him what it was called.....

i did not make you look like a jackass...you did that all by yourself!!!

original poster said this
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
doesnt really help, but thanks

.</TD></TR></TABLE>

when koaly said this Search for "corner weighting/ed". Or "corner balancing".

so who's the tool now??!??!?!

if i'm still the tool please tell me how wheel weight balancing helps you!!!! then i'll shut up...
Old 01-05-2004, 11:31 AM
clm
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LudeHatchH22a &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks nojoke, it kinda helped
all i really need to know is where to get it done.
can you do it one side at a time if you know the mathematical equasion of the weight divided by 4, or do you need one of those machines to accutally measure all 4 at a time.
also, how do you make adjustments if you dont have coilovers?
thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe it's done by adjsutingt he height on coil-overs with scales on each corner. Look into a good local performance shop.
Old 01-05-2004, 11:37 AM

Default Re: (clm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I believe it's done by adjsutingt he height on coil-overs with scales on each corner. Look into a good local performance shop.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you also change the CORNER Balancing when you do the alignment....plus when you adjust the height again you change the alignment again!!!

Old 01-05-2004, 12:37 PM

Modified by tovlakas at 10:02 PM 1/5/2004
Old 01-05-2004, 12:37 PM

Default Re: (tovlakas)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tovlakas &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">um chad... i was saying you owned him... newb </TD></TR></TABLE>

my bad!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:42 PM

Default Re: (chad)

only reasonj im siding with him is cuz u blew up for no reason at him, insulting him as if he had made a comment about your mother or something. take some Natrol and chill.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:59 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tovlakas &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">only reasonj im siding with him is cuz u blew up for no reason at him, insulting him as if he had made a comment about your mother or something. take some Natrol and chill.</TD></TR></TABLE>

go back and read the THREAD from the start....

lude hatch ask for help finding informationa on WEIGHT BALANCING WHEELS

KOALA YUMMIES replies SEARCH FOR CORNER WEIGHTING/ed or CORNER BALANCING

LUDE said....doesn't really help....

well....you know what you will never find a post ON HONDA-TECH OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT IS looking for weight balancing wheels refering to corner balancing a car!!!!!

clm then came on and said the same thing i said but i was more harsh....
if you don't know what you are wanting to do with the car it will help to have the right termanology to find what you want!!!

lude didn't know what he was looking for someone offered help!! he refused cause he doesn't know what the hell he is doing!!

that is why i went off on him.....

Old 01-05-2004, 01:02 PM

ya man i agree hes a dumbcrud but that still doesnt mean you need to come out with guns blazing... i mean i just dont understand why ppl online gotta be so angry all the time..
Old 01-05-2004, 01:31 PM

i don't understand how someone ASKs for help then says NOPE no thanks you are wrong......and he isn't gonna get flamed???
Old 01-05-2004, 01:34 PM

... again, i dont see how him doing that affected you in any way. why not just let it go? whats the point of blowing up about it.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:36 PM

the point is....HE DON"T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND WANTS HELP.....someone offered CORRECT info!! and he refused.....that's like having a tutor tell you how to add 1 plus 1 but you insist on subtracting.....
Old 01-05-2004, 01:39 PM

alright well.. why the heck are we argueing over someone else who isnt even online lol... lets just call a truce and move on :D
Old 01-05-2004, 01:48 PM

dude your a dick, if everyone online knows what they are talking about, then not many people wouyld be asking for help...
why dont you search for corner balancing and see the whole 2 topics that come up, and DO NOT help me with what im looking for.
your a little bitch, i didnt even get mad at you cause your acting like a dumbass, but you did call me a "freaking dumbass" for no reason other then your felt like it, now your highjacking my thread to discredit me.
get a life and maybe even help me, bitch
Old 01-05-2004, 01:54 PM

i love you!

Quick Reply: Weight balancing wheels