Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up everyone jus wanted to tell everyone to watch out in central /southern jersey for thieves i had a 93 si hatch with alot of money put into it all the work was done by me so the car was never in a shop i brought it to a place in BEACHWOOD called "LIGHTNING LUBE" to get an inpection sticker two months later my car was jacked outside my house in monmouth county might be a coinicdent but i really dont think it was. the car ended up in newerk and u know its not preety heres a crappy pic of one of the pics sent to me from my phone

soo sad i really hate thieves i got some friends that been askin around and are close to finding who did this and when they find out its not gna be pretty
this is jus a warning for everyone keep your cars safe i dont wana see another one gone and jus completly desamated like mine was

heres a few things to keep an eye out for that might be for sale plz leme know

2001 gsr blades painted gunmetal with red H centercaps
pink ssr rear lower control arms
tanabe racing madaillion cat back
gsr front brake setup with brembo cross/slotted rotors
95 gsr motor with jg edlebrock victor x manifold with slight brown discoloration by the fpr
solid tubular steel front controll arms
i know its a shot in the dark but hopefully it might help
take care everyone pls dnt let ur car end up like mine
Old 08-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thievesstolemyeg)

damm..what happen to the rest of your car bro? lol
Old 08-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thievesstolemyeg)

wwwwooooowwww that sucks

Thieves
Old 08-28-2006, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Harryflores)

yea this is y i dont think it was jus some like random thing these ppl cut the car apart its soo discusting she was my first car and had her for 6 years now gone prob cause i couldnt pass inspection
there was no broken glass or anythign the had to have rolled my car down the street cause i would have heard the exhasut and it disapeard between 4am and 5 am
Old 08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Harryflores)

Thats some serious ****.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** man that sucks, i live in jersey too, and i got a couples **** stolen out of my car a few months ago.. try to look for your parts on urbanracer.com thats the local thieves favorite page to sell stolen parts, im telling you because thats where i found my parts for sale, i told the cops they didnt do sh*t i even had proof that those were my parts.. i did not want to do anything because eventually if they came down to where i live to steal; they already know where i live, so i didnt want to put my family on risk for sh*t that you can always buy, but trust me its painful.. i will let god take care of them.. i hate theves..
Old 08-28-2006, 08:17 PM

dude that **** sucks... i know they dont expletive around in jersey. a shop up here got nabbed for having ppl in jersey steal type r **** like motors suspension ect. they were selling it "as is" so both crime rings got shut down
Old 09-02-2006, 09:01 AM

Default Re: (kiddcarbuff)

bump for a friend joe im sorry , i hate people
Old 09-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Funny I just had my turbo car stolen by a heroin addict "friend" on Wed. I followed his footsteps back to his home town in Conn. and found him on the side of the road out of gas. This was a 6 month project for me with a Benson Sleeved B16 w/ CP pistons/ Eagle rods, the works + P&P head. Had the car in my garage with the keys stupidly on the dash becuase I'm waiting for a tune at Evan's. Problem is I had SAE30 oil for the 10 minute break-in period still in the car and he put 60 miles on the car with this oil. I don't know if the block will be OK but I did have a crome tune from the last set-up on the ECU. Needless to say, I caught the F*cker myself on the Merritt Prkwy before any police, and only about 5 Hrs. after he took it from my house. I'm still just suprised I was able to catch this a**hole and bring my car back to my house all in the same day. Keepin' my fingers crossed for the motor though. Just thought I'd share a story. Sorry for your car being stolen and destroyed like that.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dkboyny11)

WOW thats some **** i ain't suprised tho newark is known for **** like this thats why i was so happy that i left jersey its ridiculous over there
Old 09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dthug)

some piece of **** came from trenton and stole a friend of mine's crx last year... they caught him down in flordia with the car.

pm me and ill give you a name and maybe its the same person.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:22 AM
cute little bastard

holy ****....

I've never seen a Civic stripped that bad...
Old 09-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SkoundrelUSA)

atleast they didnt take the e-brake
Old 09-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Mr. Indecisive

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SkoundrelUSA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SkoundrelUSA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">holy ****....

I've never seen a Civic stripped that bad...</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats ****** jersey

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eglifestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** man that sucks, i live in jersey too, and i got a couples **** stolen out of my car a few months ago.. try to look for your parts on urbanracer.com thats the local thieves favorite page to sell stolen parts, im telling you because thats where i found my parts for sale, i told the cops they didnt do sh*t i even had proof that those were my parts.. i did not want to do anything because eventually if they came down to where i live to steal; they already know where i live, so i didnt want to put my family on risk for sh*t that you can always buy, but trust me its painful.. i will let god take care of them.. i hate theves.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

def check urban racer!

Sorry to see that bro... In in Monmouth also btw.. It seems like car theft ant as bad down here, but apperently it is. Thats why i park my car in my backyard below my bedroom window.. i dont expletive around anymore, my LCD was stolen last year. I feel for u so much man, that sucks. I work in north Jersey and commute home everyday, ill keep an eye out for ur stuff man, esp those wheels, im sure they will stand out.

Any pics of the car?? b4 it was stripped i mean.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dohcVTECeg2)

I posted twice i know...
Old 09-02-2006, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dohcVTECeg2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohcVTECeg2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">atleast they didnt take the e-brake</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol dAYUM!!

im sorry to see that happen. I will keep an eye out on ebay and what not.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:02 PM
wob

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (littleblue)

Mann I love my state..but the crime is rediculous.. My garage was broken into the other day... And in broad day light they stole my compressor...my tools, and a sub in a box...I came home and my garage was half open... Lol @ least they left my motor alone ...and my bike... I woulda prolly died if they took those...

I feel for u man..
Old 09-02-2006, 02:33 PM
HNP

i hate to say this but im from northern jersey and thieves are everywhere, not 2 long ago my friends accord with an h22 turbo fully done was stolen from infront of his door...im sorry to day this but jersey is full of thieves and i cant stress this anymore secure ur car......
Old 09-03-2006, 02:07 AM

hope u find the guyz that did this
i am sure ht members would
love to see the person's head on a stick...

to you a*#wipe that dont like to buy your own
and rob others it will come around back too you some day
real soon
Old 09-03-2006, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Watch out in Jersey F-in Thieves PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HOMDON)

damn whoever did that too you was a complete *******. he wanted you too find it like that because he coulda finished it off with the sawzal by cutting the floor board and firewall apart. they wouldve never found your car if he wouldve done that. its bad out there in dirty jerzey but its also bad out here in pa theives are everywhere man just keep your head up and move along