Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes

Well I just found out that I am going to be a dad so she is going to have to go. I almost had her done too

Here is my Domain page there are a ton of pics and info there ,please rate her and sign my guestbook
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2277501/1

Oh and here is the for sale thread in case you were curious
http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread/1697179
Old 07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (Varao)

congrat i just had a son too sold my hb for a da thought it was roomier but damn was i wrong but goodluck nice rims wanna sell them
Old 07-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's sexy !!
Old 07-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (Harryflores)

Thanks guys its too bad she will be going soon. I have 9 months though so I will get to enjoy the rest of the summer at least.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A.) this shouldn't be in this forum and

B.) so it's a black Del Sol with a B16. Last I checked, a bunch of them came like that from the factory. So it's lowered and has some Rotas or something. Who cares?
Old 07-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i see u have a 4dr integra too why sell ur sol u got a family and a dd/fun car i still got another hb that im not guving up
Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (jdmboi86)

The 4 door is the car my wife drives. Sorry if this is in the wrong place thought it would go here.

None of the 93 Del Sol's came with a B16 only 94-97 came with USDM B16 I swapped in a JDM B16A SIRII motor 170whp 10:4 compression ratio. All the work was done by myself so I am proud of it.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A.) this shouldn't be in this forum and

B.) so it's a black Del Sol with a B16. Last I checked, a bunch of them came like that from the factory. So it's lowered and has some Rotas or something. Who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yo bro chill out we all know its in the wrong forum
Old 07-21-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (jdmboi86)

that sucks to sell a car over b/c someones having a baby.. well good luck all i know if im having a baby u dont sell your car u get a better job lol
Old 07-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (A-busive)

I have a great job. I just got married the 17th of June that and the Hawaii honeymoon wiped me out. That and do not have the room 2 car garage and 3 vehicles couldnt add a fourth. I am hoping to get a hatch of teg instead. Not looking for a family vehicle just one I can fit the kid and wife into if I had to.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:28 PM

congrats, and clean delsol
Old 07-21-2006, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (CRF1600ej1)

oh ok well thats a supa clean del sol, and i dont really like them taht much
Old 07-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Varao &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a great job. I just got married the 17th of June that and the Hawaii honeymoon wiped me out. That and do not have the room 2 car garage and 3 vehicles couldnt add a fourth. I am hoping to get a hatch of teg instead. Not looking for a family vehicle just one I can fit the kid and wife into if I had to.</TD></TR></TABLE>
You have one. The 4-door.

A friend of mine has twins and bought a (used) S2000 for his daily driver. When they haul the kids, they go into his wife's family truckster. The kids are almost 4 years old now, they've been living with that situation for their entire life just fine.

Why parents think every single car you own must be kid & wife capable is simply beyond me. If you're taking the kids somewhere, have your wife drive the Sol. If she's taking them, you drive the Sol. If your wife doesn't know how to drive stick, then she simply needs to invest the 30 minutes needed to learn.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:45 PM

Love black and white pics thats a nice shot. Good luck with fatherhood....pray for a boy that way you can start another project when hes older.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:08 PM

Default Re: (Stroked B16b-EJ8)

congrats on the kid. i had a eg hatch then i found out that number 2 was on its way so i bought the eg 4dr. it weights the same and i changed everything over to the 4dr. there not as cool as the hatch but its close.merging into the highway hittin vtec is now a family event
Old 07-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So it's a black Del Sol with a B16. Last I checked, a bunch of them came like that from the factory. So it's lowered and has some Rotas or something. Who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude you wouldn't like it if I would come up to your thread and talk smack about your ride !
Old 07-21-2006, 04:53 PM

nice pix man.... this is the way i want to see my del sol in like 2 years... me still driving it though
Old 07-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (sol del haxx)

kick her in the stomach = keeping the del sol

Im kidding im kidding

congrats on the baby and lettin go of ur baby

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A.) this shouldn't be in this forum and

B.) so it's a black Del Sol with a B16. Last I checked, a bunch of them came like that from the factory. So it's lowered and has some Rotas or something. Who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're on a rampage recently, keep it up
Old 07-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Unceasing Measure

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Harryflores &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude you wouldn't like it if I would come up to your thread and talk smack about your ride ! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I wouldn't post my "ride" in a thread like this because it's a piece of **** 93 Si with 269.500 miles on the original, unmodified engine and transmission. Also, if someone told me it was a piece of ****, it'd be much more likely to agree with them than anything else. What the expletive do I care about someone's opinion? My car's been off-track at 110mph, it's been run over by an F250, it's had the doors smashed in by people in parking lots and it probably won't run faster than a 16.0.

But I didn't buy it to be proud of it. It's a Honda Civic for Christ's sake: if my life was so sad that I had to clutch onto the memory of a car to get through the day I'd kill myself.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I wouldn't post my "ride" in a thread like this because it's a piece of **** 93 Si with 269.500 miles on the original, unmodified engine and transmission. Also, if someone told me it was a piece of ****, it'd be much more likely to agree with them than anything else. What the expletive do I care about someone's opinion? My car's been off-track at 110mph, it's been run over by an F250, it's had the doors smashed in by people in parking lots and it probably won't run faster than a 16.0.

But I didn't buy it to be proud of it. It's a Honda Civic for Christ's sake: if my life was so sad that I had to clutch onto the memory of a car to get through the day I'd kill myself.</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats ******* awesome

I got 199,000 miles on my 92 rust infested si
Old 07-21-2006, 07:19 PM
foz

Default Re: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes (MonkeyBoy668)

I feel your pain, I'm about to sell my Sol for similar reasons. I have a 2 ( & 1/2)yr old Daughter and a 5 mo old Son. I drove the sol whenever I was by myself and enjoyed the **** out of it! but once it needed new tires it became a different story. It's almost two years this Oct since I drove it. It can be hard to rationalize buying parts for a luxury item, if the kids/family need something. I plan on comibining the proceeds from selling mine with trading in my former winter beater, now daily driven 2000 Taurus ( yeah boi woot woot) and coming out with something decent and fun.... maybe TSX or TL.... if they come out with a 4dr civic si, I may not be able to resist...
Old 07-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Archidictus, you need to get laid or do something bro. Every thread i've seen you in including my own your bitching someone out. Whats up with all the negativity?

To Varao,
congrats on the baby, but I don't get why everyone gets their girl pregnant & immediately sells there car. F that! =P If it was me, (& I know its easier for me to say this now but) get the lady a minivan & keep your toy. Have to have some fun stil... =D

Old 07-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

But I didn't buy it to be proud of it. It's a Honda Civic for Christ's sake: if my life was so sad that I had to clutch onto the memory of a car to get through the day I'd kill myself.</TD></TR></TABLE>

this made me laugh....you are a mean **** though
Old 07-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Unceasing Measure

Default Re: (HatchSpeeD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HatchSpeeD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Archidictus, you need to get laid or do something bro. Every thread i've seen you in including my own your bitching someone out. Whats up with all the negativity?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I guarantee I get laid more than anyone else in this thread

I bitch out stupid people because I've been comissioned to do so by the Honda-Tech powers that be. It's not my fault that you - and almost every other member who has posted within the past month - have fallen under that heading. This is a message board: there isn't time for teaching with smiles and candy. If you don't attach a reasonable amount of humiliation to a response, the tards won't ever learn. Being patient on the internet is like punishing a dog that just pissed on the carpet by handing him a treat.

People are stupid and overly sensitive. **** like this is blatantly against the "TECH FORUM" rules stickied at the top of the page. I don't give a **** about this guy, his Del Sol, his future children or his reasons for keeping or selling said vehicle. If he wants someone to pat him on the back for blowing his load someplace fertile, perhaps he should join a Catholic church, because the preacher of the First Archidictus Church of Brimstone and Hellfire doesn't give a rat's ***.

It's not flaming: it's an education.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL, ***.
I didn't notice the wrong posting either, just going off what i've seen recently.

Quick Reply: Wanted to Show My Sol Before She Goes