vids and pics of my del sol

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 02:04 PM
jfk

Default vids and pics of my del sol

me:

my exaust is not for performance,just for the loock and song

my sol and a integra of a frend,my hood is carbon kevlar,creat from my brother

full pics of my tuning club and the rest: http://membres.lycos.fr/jfkamikazenrc/
VIDS OF MY CAR:dont' use the nos in this vid http://membres.lycos.fr/jfkamikazenrc/stk1.WMV
vid in spa framcorchanp for nsx days,is not a compétition, this is for fun
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/ka...s.WMV
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/ka...e.WMV
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/ka...g.WMV
return in the house
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/ka...a.WMV

Modified by jfk at 12:54 PM 11/14/2003
Old 11-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (jfk)

looks nice...i like how the hood overlaps the headlights and that you took out the aux lights
Old 11-04-2003, 02:19 PM

I like still heheh
Old 11-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (CooBlueDAB)

a lot of rice where your from?
Old 11-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bretx0r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bretx0r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">a lot of rice where your from?</TD></TR></TABLE>

He's from Belgium, and he just posted these same pics YESTERDAY
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=666855

There is a whole forum for this stuff man, its called appearance and cosmetic. Your last post is only about 7posts down If you want more opinions on your rice go the appearance. kthx
Old 11-04-2003, 02:31 PM

damn, u were passing fools left and right!! i guess, compared to the other cars in the vids, ur cars actually pretty dope!! some of those cars were just nasty. i definately would have kept the stock tails though. whats ur suspension setup?
Old 11-04-2003, 03:27 PM

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (97civhatch)

sorry but i give your car a for looks and a to your driving technique

take off all the rice bullshit and learn to drive a little better. wear a helmet on track! drive on track with your roof in place. dont let your idiot camera man hang out to film while racing

Old 11-04-2003, 03:30 PM

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (jeremyEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jeremyEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry but i give your car a for looks and a to your driving technique

take off all the rice bullshit and learn to drive a little better. wear a helmet on track! drive on track with your roof in place. dont let your idiot camera man hang out to film while racing

</TD></TR></TABLE>rough
Old 11-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (97civhatch)

Wow, your passenger sucks *** at taking video. The shots were all over the place, I almost puked at the end of the first video. Kinda cool though.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow.....I literaly almost threw up from looking at that.Jesus I even think my computer almost got a virus.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:53 PM

Default Re: (Skip01)

Haha, did anyone else glance at his jacket and assume it said "RICE"?
Old 11-04-2003, 04:24 PM

Default Re: (2muchPSI)

Sick hood

Does the little hole on the left do anything?
Old 11-04-2003, 04:28 PM

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but that is one sick looking del Sol. Usually I hate extreme body kits and hoods like that, but that all flows for some reason.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:36 PM

Default Re: (delsolguy)

How fast were you going? BTW I love the Camaro SS hood scoop on that teg
Old 11-04-2003, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (jeremyEG)

Agreed!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jeremyEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry but i give your car a for looks and a to your driving technique

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (futuresi)

Your hats pretty cool.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (I Need Money.)

Anyone else notice the blonde belgium brod in the third pic?
Old 11-04-2003, 09:27 PM

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (sickSOLvtec)

I cant belive u friggin haters, ... just cause someone likes something you do not, you yell and scream that it is all wrong.. FU people...

I like his sol, cept maybe the back wing, the center section messes wit my head, but It isnt that bad but eh... I just HATE you haters... soo for your viewing pleasure, I give you, my post on haters..
that i did in his last post, BTW those are not the same pictures he did two days ago... so FU whoever said that

-------------------------------------------------------------

I happen to like this car, I dont give a damn if he had a stock dirty engine in it and only a clean outside with body kit...

There are 3 basic types I see

-people who go for performance only
-people who want to look/sound good (for example my crazy friend Ed... hehe http://www.sounddomain.com/id/edthedrummer )
-people who do both

Why does it seem that most of the posts on here are negative? Because only the haters/ignorant people (for the most part) post to make their point (which by the way is pointless) on as many of the kinds of posts that they oppose for one reason or another. They make it their mission in life to yell and rant and rave about how everyone else is wrong and they are right.

I hate the WORD "rice."
It pisses me off.

If it should go to anyone it is the people who say their car is soo awsome in one area, be it looks or performance or both, but really isnt, one who lies about their car. But even then, I happen to like rice, it tastes good, and it is the main food group of some of my favorite people besides americans (who are everyone).

In short. Just like the matrix says "there is no spoon." I say, "there is no rice, there are only narrow minded haters."

(please do not think the negative things you hear reflect the majority of people on H-T or in the world) Welcome!

Old 11-05-2003, 02:33 AM
jfk

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (CooBlueDAB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CooBlueDAB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I cant belive u friggin haters, ... just cause someone likes something you do not, you yell and scream that it is all wrong.. FU people...

I like his sol, cept maybe the back wing, the center section messes wit my head, but It isnt that bad but eh... I just HATE you haters... soo for your viewing pleasure, I give you, my post on haters..
that i did in his last post, BTW those are not the same pictures he did two days ago... so FU whoever said that

I happen to like this car, I dont give a damn if he had a stock dirty engine in it and only a clean outside with body kit...

-people who want to look/sound good (for example my crazy friend Ed... hehe http://www.sounddomain.com/id/edthedrummer )
-people who do both

Why does it seem that most of the posts on here are negative? Because only the haters/ignorant people (for the most part) post to make their point (which by the way is pointless) on as many of the kinds of posts that they oppose for one reason or another. They make it their mission in life to yell and rant and rave about how everyone else is wrong and they are right.

I hate the WORD "rice."
It pisses me off.

If it should go to anyone it is the people who say their car is soo awsome in one area, be it looks or performance or both, but really isnt, one who lies about their car. But even then, I happen to like rice, it tastes good, and it is the main food group of some of my favorite people besides americans (who are everyone).

In short. Just like the matrix says "there is no spoon." I say, "there is no rice, there are only narrow minded haters."

(please do not think the negative things you hear reflect the majority of people on H-T or in the world) Welcome!

</TD></TR></TABLE>yes is exact thanks
Old 11-05-2003, 05:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont like your car, but it does seem to rip at the track.... for the performance aspects
Old 11-05-2003, 05:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (CooBlueDAB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CooBlueDAB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I cant belive u friggin haters, ... just cause someone likes something you do not, you yell and scream that it is all wrong.. FU people...

-people who do both

I hate the WORD "rice."
It pisses me off.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

why don't you go back to sounddomain forums because nobody here gives a ****. this is a performance oriented website and we will generally "hate" on any rice, kits, or driving on a track w/no helmet/roof , cameraman being an idiot, or really anythign else we want to. if anyone here is ignorant, it's you buddy. but hey you're still a n00b you still have time, or you can go over to club si.

Old 11-05-2003, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (khoalie)

you need to follow your lines better when on the track. Other than that nice car.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dimi)

as said above---what's your suspension setup?
Old 11-05-2003, 06:15 AM

Default Re: vids and pics of my del sol (b00st)

You people should try to take an international driving class. Its much harder than the bullshit drive around the block test they give us here in the states. Thats why not everyone has a drivers license in the rest of the world. I'm pretty sure it was a completely safe or they would not have let him on the track in the first place. I mean, this guy didn't just break into a track and drive around, you saw people right as he was leaving pit lane. Any I think it would have been fun to go drive around on a race trace.... sure as hell beats the **** out of those f*cking cones we drive around.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:23 AM
jus f0 dekarayshunZ

it loooks way to nasty for my tastes...but at least it goes...so you get a and a

Quick Reply: vids and pics of my del sol