Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Things I hate……

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Things I hate……

Since I have posted other things in the past and had no reply. I guess no one cares....

I hate:
1. I hate not being able to post more than 5 times in 24 hours. Cmon, what the F#CK?
2. I hate getting into a debate and not being able to reply because you just posted your fifth post/reply
3. I hate trying to get images to post
4. I hate people calling me Noob and posting stupid pictures with Noob on it. Where is the luv?
5. I hate people who give advice on this board that don’t even own a car b/c they are not even 16.
6. I hate asking a question and getting a smart-*** answer that makes no sense like OWN3 or something like that.
7. I hate reading about people who had their stuff stolen, I truly sympathize…..As a victim, twice over now, I have concluded that ALL THIEVES SHOULD BE SHOT. I think it is truly sad that you can’t have the car you want without worrying about someone taking things from you. Nothing, I mean Nothing makes me madder.
8. This leads me to my next HATE:
9. I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES. I have never had a good experience with them. You pay money for coverage that they deem adequate for the risk profile of your car… and then, when it comes time to make a claim, they BS you. Nickel & Dime you, try to tell you that your car is not worth what it would cost you to buy another one “JUST LIKE IT”….. I may save this for another post some other day….
10. I hate sitting at home on an evening that seems like a Friday with my pp in my hand b/c my girl is out of town.
11. I hate 99-degree days in the South with 100% humidity.
12. I hate reality TV shows (all of them! From Survivor to that freakin’ Bachelorette/ Bachelor and Millionaire show---STUPID PRIME TIME EXECS… JUST B/C IT WORKED ONCE DOESNT MEAN IT WILL WORK AGAIN. YOU JUST DON’T GET IT…. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE AT NBC, CBS or ABC)
13. I hate the WWF, WCW, ECW, etc. etc. I don’t care what trailer park you live in, it isn’t real… NEVER WAS
14. I hate cars that have their body kits on with zip ties….. yes I have seen it as I am sure you have too. Some ghetto azz ****.
15. I hate wanting to have a nice car and having to worry about some ghetto *** thief in this stupid *** southern town wanting to steal my stuff.
16. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to turn off my alarm b/c my **** has been stolen more times than I would like to mention.
17. I hate thieves that steal stock stuff b/c they want their whoopty *** civic EX/DX to look like an SI.. or base model Integra to look like an “R”. Get a job, save your mother F@CKING money, just like everybody else, and buy the car that you want. Then hook the car that you wanted in the first place up. SIMPLE HUH? You would think that this concept would be easy to figure out but…..
18. I hate stupid *** thieves that steal you stuff and post it on Thepartstrader.com. 95% of that stuff is stolen, just admit it to yourselves. YOU ARE BUYING SOMEONE’S STOLEN STUFF! Think about it… how many wrecked R’s are there that could possibly donate a legit engine to your EK/EG/E#.
19. I hate religious cults and people soap-boxing about their beliefs, not necessarily related to religion… so don’t start hating my post…. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT or DON’T AGREE CLOSE YOUR EYES….HIT THE “BACK BUTTON” … YOU HAVE OPTIONS!!!

Please don’t think that the BigPhatCrapper is a “Hater” or a Negative person. Those that know me, know that I am a nice guy full of love. Usually I am very tolerant to stupid ****, but I am fed up with some stuff and just venting. Thanks for listening. I really like H-T and all you smart *** kids. Honest
Old 07-03-2002, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Things I hate…… (bigphatcrap)

i know it took you a while to type this, but it's going to get erased. you should have put it in the members corner.
Old 07-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Things I hate…… (bigphatcrap)

I hate this off topic post.

(locked)