Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride..

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride..

Well last night me and my girlfriend were in my room, I was on the computer like always and she was laying in my bed reading a magazine it was about 11:00 PM. My room is on the second story of our house so it over looks my car which is parked outside. I have my window blinds completely closed and I see a black honda civic with tinted windows right beside my car with the engine running. I immediately crack the blinds open to get a better look, the car revs once grinds a gear and drives away. (As if he didnt really know how to drive his car) I didnt think nothing of it,.. but I felt that it was somewhat suspicious. So I turned off the light in my room as well as my computer monitor. I then tell my gf to grab my crowbar, one that I keep for occassions just like this one and I start to put on a sweater and my boots. I tell her that if anything happens, (once I go outside) to call the police.

Still sitting at the window waiting, about 5 minutes later.. I see the same car pull over on my cross street and park. Then all of a sudden the car pulls away and drives off. I wait by the window for about 20 mins I then gave up and went to sleep, leaving the window open so I can hear the alarm/proximity sensor if it goes off.

The following day, I check to see if my car is still there. Not one scratch or anything. I am talking to my mom and she says that at about 4:00 AM she saw someone walking up our street with a flashlight. She says that she turned on the light, the person got scared and person ran. I asked for any description or any make and model of the vehicle and she says it was too dark.

I am off tomorrow and the day after, so I will definately wait for these ******* and hopefully they will come back. I will definately update you guys.

================================================== ===

Cliff notes: 99 Black Civic Coupe w/tinted windows possibly plotting a theft of my ride. Approximately 4:00 AM, Unknown person walks up my street with a flashlight, gets scared and runs away. Checked car following day, no signs of theft. Will wait for the person/people tonight.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:45 AM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (hatchback)

Yeah.. sounds suspicious. I hope you can catch these scumbags. Do you have a driveway to park your car on? If so, get those sensor spot lights.. Those things are great.. Good luck and keep us posted..
Old 01-11-2003, 10:48 AM
I really don't know

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (00MRSi)

keep us updated
Old 01-11-2003, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (00MRSi)

Yeah I have a driveway but the way my room is I can see exactly whats going on with my car, if I park in the drive way there is no way I will be able to see my car. Also I plan on installing some of those sensor lights on my front door, so it will go off if someone walks by my car/front of the house.

[Modified by hatchback, 11:49 AM 1/11/2003]
Old 01-11-2003, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Also I plan on installing some of those sensor lights on my front door, so it will go off if someone walks by my car/front of the house.

yeah...that's a good idea. it's safe for your family too, can see if any strangers are around late at nite when you come home also. i got one outside my garage. hope you catch them fools if they try taking your car!
Old 01-11-2003, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (REDBULLS)

Also I plan on installing some of those sensor lights on my front door, so it will go off if someone walks by my car/front of the house.

yeah...that's a good idea. it's safe for your family too, can see if any strangers are around late at nite when you come home also. i got one outside my garage. hope you catch them fools if they try taking your car!
I agree.. very good idea.. Go for it. Good luck and keep us posted..
Old 01-11-2003, 11:52 AM

yeah having sensor lights lights will help a lot. Theives are like roaches; they don't like light. A year ago I parked my civic outside since I live in an apartment and for a couple of weeks my alarm would go off. I would check on it and the only time I would see someone was when one of my neighbors gave my car a love tap otherwise it seemed like it would go off for no reason. So then I thought I was going insane since it would go off for no reason. The day before I was about to change my alarm someone broke my window and took all my gauges. damn theives!!
Old 01-11-2003, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you see them next time, you better get rowdy.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (lazy bum shaughn)

i say you wait by the car, somewhere hidden and when they come again, just go ballistic with a baseballbat. **** the car up and the kid who stepped out, then ask questions.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (GS-Rcivic)

i say you wait by the car, somewhere hidden and when they come again, just go ballistic with a baseballbat. **** the car up and the kid who stepped out, then ask questions.
yup yup.......id do the same.....but id probably have a glock
Old 01-11-2003, 03:38 PM
jus f0 dekarayshunZ

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (KiDwItHaReDlUdE98)

i hope a thief gets caught by the person hes trying to steal from
Old 01-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (CiRcUiTsi)

wooooooo thief hunt !!
Old 01-11-2003, 04:01 PM
New User

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (chameleon)

Where you from? If ts close i wanna post out in my truck. Undercover style
Old 01-11-2003, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (2080EK)

ohhh, make sure you take your camera with you so you can take pics after you mess em up so you can post it here, hahahah i cant wait.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:16 PM
VTEC

Bring your friends too...make it a tactical situation, not confrontational. You don't know if those idiots are stupid enough to shoot your or stab you. Bring a whole group of people...hide out in strategic places. It's best if you have a couple of camcorders and digital camera with Nightshot (like Sony Cybershot F707/F717). Have them placed so they can get license plate and faces of people from different angles. You should all have cell phones (placed on vibrate of course) so you can call the cops.

Wait for them to do something to the car. Don't jump when the car alarm goes off. Wait for them to get inside. Then someone calls the police, and you try to stop him/them. However, don't resort to violence unless you have to defend yourself. Otherwise, the thief goes free and the legal system will give you a good lube job before raping your ***.

You want to observe and report, not search and destroy.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (VTEC)

Bring your friends too...make it a tactical situation, not confrontational. You don't know if those idiots are stupid enough to shoot your or stab you. Bring a whole group of people...hide out in strategic places. It's best if you have a couple of camcorders and digital camera with Nightshot (like Sony Cybershot F707/F717). Have them placed so they can get license plate and faces of people from different angles. You should all have cell phones (placed on vibrate of course) so you can call the cops.

Wait for them to do something to the car. Don't jump when the car alarm goes off. Wait for them to get inside. Then someone calls the police, and you try to stop him/them. However, don't resort to violence unless you have to defend yourself. Otherwise, the thief goes free and the legal system will give you a good lube job before raping your ***.

You want to observe and report, not search and destroy.
nah not me, soon as my alarm goes off, i'l be coming out swinging and bashing.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:24 PM
VTEC

And you my friend, will be in trouble with the law. The thief can say he just walked by, and your alarm was sensitive. Unless there is physical evidence he got into your car, you're screwed.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (VTEC)

thats what i meant, sorry. He has to break the glass or somehow force his way in, then i'll come out.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sucks for you...

It doesn't matter what you do now.

They WILL come back, and KEEP coming back till they get what they want.

You're tagged

My neighbor shot a guy in the face that was breaking into my car after they tried unsucessfully literally every night for about 2 months.

Haven't had a problem since, and before that....there's been almost 35 break-ins on 3 different cars here

*knocks on wood*
Old 01-11-2003, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (TypeOne Enjoy It)

keep us updated
Old 01-11-2003, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (hot_EG)

Sucks for you...

It doesn't matter what you do now.

They WILL come back, and KEEP coming back till they get what they want.

You're tagged

My neighbor shot a guy in the face that was breaking into my car after they tried unsucessfully literally every night for about 2 months.

Haven't had a problem since, and before that....there's been almost 35 break-ins on 3 different cars here

*knocks on wood*
yea, tell your neighbors to keep a lookout for you too.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (tominos)

use your car as bait follow him home in another car and **** with his ****! Or call the cops and hope he has stolen goods there.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (tominos)

yo...watever you do be safe man, a honda aint worth your life, people talk **** until a gun is pointed to your face, i know....just becareful, these dudes got nothing to lose, thats why they steal...so they'll shoot or shank your ***...be smart...good luck with your plan though....peace
Old 01-11-2003, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride.. (TypeOne Enjoy It)

keep us updated
<U></U>

mos def man.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:36 PM

kick some *** yo

Quick Reply: Theif/Theives plotting to steal my ride..