Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

thanks alot honda-tech

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:50 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks alot honda-tech

all i need is your help, i try my hardest to help everyone else out, but when i need some info,nobdy wants to help..
Old 06-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (minime-civic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by minime-civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all i need is your help, i try my hardest to help everyone else out, but when i need some info,nobdy wants to help..</TD></TR></TABLE>

so whats the question?

or is this a statement?
Old 06-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (richard7968)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by minime-civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">all i need is your help, i try my hardest to help everyone else out, but when i need some info,nobdy wants to help..</TD></TR></TABLE> i'm sorry to hear that. So are you done with honda-tech?? Read around, post some helpful replys, but what have you asked that noone has helped you. Some threads just get more attention than others. So..... what exactly do you want?

EDIT- i just looked up all of the topics you've created. Noone has been a jerk to you, and some did actually help. Just because for 1 or 2 nobody replied, you can't get your feelings hurt.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (richard7968)

So your complaining that people like to sleep instead of reading posts at *** crack in the morning? Dude all your threads were after midnight west coast time.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (Luserkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So your complaining that people like to sleep instead of reading posts at *** crack in the morning? Dude all your threads were after midnight west coast time. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Word, you can't expect much when there are only 40 users on the whole website, post during the day.

This isn't the best honda forum in the world for nothing.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (ek forever guy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ek forever guy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Word, you can't expect much when there are only 40 users on the whole website, post during the day.

This isn't the best honda forum in the world for nothing.</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2--cry me a river, kid. We have ALL posted some threads and haven't gotten answers for a while--that's why you keep your eye on it, and if it falls of the 1st page, post "bump" so you can move it up top for everyone to see.

Eventually someone will always try to help you out.--I've NEVER had a post that hasn't gotten some feedback at some point or another.

You're either posting too late and not bumping your post up during NORMAL times, or your asking stupid questions that have been asked a million times and all you needed to do was hit the magical search button. Good luck, bro. We ARE here to help you!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: thanks alot honda-tech (EM-One)

Threads like this don't help.

You have no idea how much time and effort some of us have invested here and still can't get help when we need it.