Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

A Thank You To Everyone Who Is Helping Everyone Else.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Thank You To Everyone Who Is Helping Everyone Else.

THANK YOU!!!!

I love this site, and it is greatly appreciated by me that everyone on here is getting the help they need, sometimes by total strangers none the less, but at least that those strangers care enough to help. It makes the world a better place. Its also more human here, because out in the real world, when you walk up to someone and ask them for help about something, someone you don't even know, they will look at you crazy, and tell u to "F" off or something of that sort, if they don't ignore you, though there are the few that do reply.
This is a great website, and I love HONDAS!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: A Thank You To Everyone Who Is Helping Everyone Else.

Originally Posted by echangape
thank you!!!!

I love this site, and it is greatly appreciated by me that everyone on here is getting the help they need, sometimes by total strangers none the less, but at least that those strangers care enough to help. It makes the world a better place. Its also more human here, because out in the real world, when you walk up to someone and ask them for help about something, someone you don't even know, they will look at you crazy, and tell u to "f" off or something of that sort, if they don't ignore you, though there are the few that do reply.
This is a great website, and i love hondas!!!
ele! <3
Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This place is pretty nice. At least most of the people are nice enough to help, as you said. Around here, people treat you like crap for driving a little car. Mostly it's people in trucks who like to pull right up behind my car, especially when I have to take off going uphill. My car smokes under load (bad valve stem seals) and some jackass in an Oldsmobile or Cadillac wrote "GET A ****ING OIL CHANGE" on a piece of cardboard and was waving it at me on the interstate. This was two days and less than 100 miles after I changed my oil, and clean oil seems to burn easier than older oil. It's still a light honey color. This is precisely why society as a whole pisses me off.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awsome thread....