Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Thank god for my 2-way alarm....fuck thieves

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves

Just want to share my little story,

About 5 minutes ago, i was just watching tv in my room, suddenly i hear my 2 way alarm page me letting me know my pre alarm went off. I act fast, grab the steel pipe and run outside. Some stupid ***** trying to steal my car. I ran after the 2 guys hoping to pipe one in the head, but the ******* run too fast and drive off. I hope they come back because im ready for them. Anyways, I guess they were trying to pop my hood, to cut my alarm speaker. ****** thieves! Just a suggestion, a 2 way alarm is a great investment! Saved my car this time.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (xtremeazian)

Nice adrenaline rush. Glad your car didn't get stolen.

I would of bean weary of running outside considering they could've had a gun. But i guess under your situation at the time i would've done the same thing.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (project98civic)

Yah, all I cared about was my car at the moment, I couldnt think striaght. All i was thinking about was killing the theives. I need a gun..
Old 02-20-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (project98civic)

damn, **** thieves. i prolly wouldve done the same ****. imma take your advise and get an alarm already.

thieves

2 way alarm
Old 02-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (bluracer)

**** man! me too! good job!
Old 02-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (RedEK9)

just keep the pipe man you dont need a gun, you will end up shooting one of the theives and then your going to go to jail. Ive been through the same thing. I got a gun and thank god I keep it locked up cause once there getting away I would have just shot them. but glad to hear your cars alright
Old 02-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Explain a 2 way alarm for me... How is it different then an alarm that just goes off when somebody messes w\ the car?
Old 02-20-2005, 10:55 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (AbitAvenger)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AbitAvenger &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Explain a 2 way alarm for me... How is it different then an alarm that just goes off when somebody messes w\ the car?</TD></TR></TABLE>

its a pager

actually if i had a gun i would yell out stop running or ill shoot and see if they stop running prolly shoot a round in the air
Old 02-20-2005, 11:03 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (ShowTymers619)

2 way alarm tells you when the alarm is going off on the pager thing.

And if I had a gun i'd pop off a few shots in the air to make them stop or at least scare them into not coming again
Old 02-20-2005, 11:05 AM

I bet ur glad to have that!!Nice they didn't get it!!I hate that ****
Old 02-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (98JRSChatch)

if you had a gun and shot in the air or something theres a good chance the cops will come asking questions. but on the otherhand i doubt the thieves would come back knowing you might shoot them.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:10 PM

hell yeah bro, my viper 2way saved my car a couple of times....i got my ICS m4 out with about 475fps they wont be coming back.....i hear it hurts if u get 30 rounds in u from about 10 feet..... **** thieves
Old 02-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (jdmBOMEXsi)

I just recently beefed my **** up cuz my car got stolen not too long ago...w-way and a viper gps tracking system
Old 02-20-2005, 12:17 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xtremeazian &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just want to share my little story,

About 5 minutes ago, i was just watching tv in my room, suddenly i hear my 2 way alarm page me letting me know my pre alarm went off. I act fast, grab the steel pipe and run outside. Some stupid ***** trying to steal my car. I ran after the 2 guys hoping to pipe one in the head, but the ******* run too fast and drive off. I hope they come back because im ready for them. Anyways, I guess they were trying to pop my hood, to cut my alarm speaker. ****** thieves! Just a suggestion, a 2 way alarm is a great investment! Saved my car this time. </TD></TR></TABLE>

what kind of alarm do you have?

i was thinking of getting compustar whenever the money comes around
Old 02-20-2005, 12:22 PM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (turbo95eg6)

Yea i gotta get that. DEi 2-way system with the GPS tracker. Thats good **** right there.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (vi3t_dude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vi3t_dude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

what kind of alarm do you have?

i was thinking of getting compustar whenever the money comes around</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got a clifford matrix 2.5x. haha ill be guarding my car alot careful incase they come back. Tired of this ****.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (Lmgrcivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lmgrcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just keep the pipe man you dont need a gun, you will end up shooting one of the theives and then your going to go to jail. Ive been through the same thing. I got a gun and thank god I keep it locked up cause once there getting away I would have just shot them. but glad to hear your cars alright </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ive always thought that if you shoot someone on your own property because he is messing with your property, it is considered self defense? i guess I was just heated at the moment when I said that i needed a gun. Its just I dont wanna be the guy that runs outside with a pipe when the thieves have a gun =/
Old 02-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hehe this may work at night

put a fake cardboard person up in your yard or something
Old 02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Glad to see everything turned out alright. I'm also glad you didn't have a gun. You need restraint when you own a gun. It hard trust me, but you don't want to go to jail over some losers. The pipe was a good enough to protect yourself....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kabaroo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you had a gun and shot in the air or something theres a good chance the cops will come asking questions. but on the otherhand i doubt the thieves would come back knowing you might shoot them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

By the way just in case you don't know, California has a law that forbids gun fire in city limits unless at a gun range meaning, you still can go th jail for firing a gun in the air. That bullets not going to go into space. Its got to come down somewhere. When it does it could kill someone innocent. Not a good idea.....

Also make sure you report this to the Police.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:44 PM

you get a chance to see their license plate?? 2 weeks ago some idiots broke into my **** too..
Old 02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (komat)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by komat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hehe this may work at night

put a fake cardboard person up in your yard or something</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, I donnoe if it would look real enough. Maybe Ill put a dummy in the driver seat when I park it at night. WHen they peek in, they will see someone staring at them and maybe get scared..haha, just a thought.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by _SP00LiN99Si_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you get a chance to see their license plate?? 2 weeks ago some idiots broke into my **** too..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah I didn't, they didnt have there lights on when they drove away. Looked like an suv from what I could see. Sorry about someone breaking into your ****. Thats the worst, to wake up, come outside to your car to see that someone has broken into your car..
Old 02-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn that's gangsta.

What if there was someone waiting for you by the door w/ a bat or even worse a gun? You would have walked right into a trap. Then you would of been jacked, raped and you car gone Just be careful last thing you want is end up in the hospital or dead because of your car.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (patastinky)

Have a friend buy a gun and then report it stolen. You steal it and rub the number off the trigger. Then when you use it, you claim it's the thief's gun and you wrestled it out of their hands and shot them by accident or self defense. Don't allow any of your carpet or curtain fibers to find themselves on the gun, or else if they were interested they could prove it was inside your house. Most likely they're going to run these guys records and decide they are better off dead and not ask questions. It's worked before! **** thieves.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (RedEK9)

**** that is awesome dude.

too bad u didnt get a chance to wak them
Old 02-23-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....**** thieves (shaundrake)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shaundrake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Have a friend buy a gun and then report it stolen. You steal it and rub the number off the trigger. Then when you use it, you claim it's the thief's gun and you wrestled it out of their hands and shot them by accident or self defense. Don't allow any of your carpet or curtain fibers to find themselves on the gun, or else if they were interested they could prove it was inside your house. Most likely they're going to run these guys records and decide they are better off dead and not ask questions. It's worked before! **** thieves.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heh, even though you're kidding, that's still fucked up.

Good story though OP

Quick Reply: Thank god for my 2-way alarm....fuck thieves