Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (Del)

fuking bastards is all i can say. i used to work with the owner of this car and all i can say is one of the MOST beautiful style and performance cars ive seen.

this is a travesty, and shouldnt be tollerated. Kevin, its derek, if you read this im really really sorry and if i see or hear anything ill beat their *** and get ur car back for you.

this has to stop. anyone who sees this neds to report it. there has been like 25K + put into this car and thats just plain Fked up to steal it. especially follow him around and take it while he's eating mcdonalds. get a real job and buy your own damn car dont take away someones life. thieves
Old 02-22-2004, 09:53 AM

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (smoknuinmyrsx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by egvx2001 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">be happy thoes shaved sides are whack !</TD></TR></TABLE>
you're and unsympathetic dousche

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2manycars2choose &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So can we get the question answered about what type of alarm or defense the car had? What time of day was it and stuff? It boggles me really. People must seriously drive around PMills and just look for cars to rob. </TD></TR></TABLE>
sad thing is there was no defense.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by illicon2003 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No sympathy. Del you are a *****, therefore anyone who you associate is a ***** as well. Good luck finding the chassis. </TD></TR></TABLE>
you are the biggest doushce. it's not even del's. *******.
Old 02-22-2004, 10:19 AM
illicon2003

^^^^ You're an idiot. 5 minutes after posting that I edited it. As you can see above. Tard monger.
Old 02-22-2004, 10:27 AM

Default Re: (illicon2003)

i dont care, you shouldve said it in the first place thats heartless. try having your car stolen, i bet it sux
Old 02-22-2004, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (BauleyCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">God damn that ******* sucks! I saw that thing at capitol all of the time running 10's

I have to ask tho, why the **** was it parked at a mcdonalds? You'd think if the owner had enough money to build that thing he'd have enough money for a beater and to keep that thing stored whenever its out of his sight...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont know the owner but it sounds like he works at quality tire. Which is right next to McD's so he probably drove it to work then to McD's. It honestly shouldnt matter if he has a beater or not. Whats the point in doing all the works if you cant even drive it!!
Old 02-22-2004, 11:18 AM

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (2manycars2choose)

he's the owner's son. but the thing is he never drove it. this was probably after work i assume and he just decided to take it out for the weekend.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (hybridvteceg)

any news on the car yet?
Old 02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn man, Im real sorry. ******* thieves go get job and buy your own **** rather then stealing someones hard work and time consuming piece of art. Again im real sorry to hear.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CivicGSR225)

Sorry for the lossman, and i hate to do say it, but lets learn from this. thieves in nova know what they're doing, they can break into any car, i don't care if you think you're safe with your little viper alarm system. they'll cut the wires, and then just work faster cuz they're pissed because it had an alarm system.
Nova guys and gals, if you have a hooked up honda/acura/import that looks nice, you really need to invest in some hardcore anti-theft ****, because your car WILL get stolen. it doesn't matter if you're just stopping by the mall to pick up a gift for your girl, or if you're going to the movies. areas to look out for, springfield mall parking lot=good bye car. tyson's area is hot. annandale has a lot of car thieves. pretty much anywhere. if you got a garage, use it, thieves aren't interested in getting busted with auto-theft AND breaking and entering.
Also, to all you hatch owners, if you swap, i know its cool telling everyone what you got, and blah blah, its got a b16, or blah blah its got a type-r motor in it...DUMB! Word gets around, and pretty soon your car will be found on cinderblocks on some old street 30 miles away.
And, i kno its pricey, but lo-jack is the way to go. Prevent Car Theft! Shoot A Thief!
Old 02-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry 2 hear that, Thats a clean eg, Good luck brO
Old 02-22-2004, 12:23 PM

thats ******* bullshit, a guy shouldnt have to drive his beater every time he wants to go get a burger, i'm glad its not like that round here
Old 02-22-2004, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (warwagon)

You don't have to drive a beater. You could drive a BMW as your daily driver and keep your turbo civic in the garage. I have said this before when you have one of these car's with alot of money in it. You have to be very carefull where you go. If you go to get a burger park where you can see it from inside simple as that.
Old 02-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EggRolla)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EggRolla &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Prevent Car Theft! Shoot A Thief!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

words to live by!
Old 02-22-2004, 01:28 PM

Default Re: (Solo2Vtec)

omg nova can suck my bawlz, third theft in 2 weeks that ive heard about down here sorry man. ill keep an eye out. check down around bailys crossroads and seven corners ... thats where my baby was found.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jstue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jstue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">omg nova can suck my bawlz, third theft in 2 weeks that ive heard about down here sorry man. ill keep an eye out. check down around bailys crossroads and seven corners ... thats where my baby was found.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Add one to the list, my boys civic coupe got stolen the same night as kevin's, it was taken near Lake Ridge. This is sooo crazy.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:04 PM

pretty clean.. hope you get it back
Old 02-22-2004, 02:07 PM

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (smoknuinmyrsx)

danm sorry to hear that man
good luck
Old 02-22-2004, 07:03 PM

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (ek4hatch)

ok i just got off the phone with kevin, the owner, and here's what happened.
he takes it from the shop to mc.donalds at 12:30(noon). and was inside for 7 minutes. he came back out, and the guy was driving away and almost ran him over. a friend called him, and his friend saw it on 95 north passing Duke St.

description of thief. short, med. build hispanic (elsalvadorian?) black hair, tan skin, and gray hoodie. i know this wont help much but its a shot right.

anyone with info can PM me or DEL.

full ITR interior and dash, inline pro custom turbo kit, built motor. ITR lsd tranny, nippon (spoon -lookalike) wheels w/ BFGs and falken azenis.

thanks everyone. this is bullshit.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:12 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (hybridvteceg)

7 minutes???!?!?!? You gotta be ******* kidding me!?!??!

Did he just like lock the doors and leave it there or whatnot? Or did he leave a clutchlock/alarm/kill switch on it before he went in? Theives are getting crazy!

And another thing that pisses me off its ALWAYS hispanics. What the **** is up with this ****. I know all you people are gonna be like "you racist." It is a FACT. 90% of thefts in the NoVA area are done by hispanics. The other inline pro hatch was stolen by a group of hispanics who were browsing the shop...B18C1_for_Funs car was almost stolen by a group of hispanics in a slammed accord...WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 07:23 PM

Default Re: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact (BauleyCivic)

wasn't this car for sale awhile ago? is the VA import scene so big that no one know where everything goes? in mass word gets around fast where things disappear to.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man...i'm real sorry to hear what happened...that's a clean *** hatch too. i'll try to keep my eye out here in socal...but the chances of the parts showing up here is pretty remote. hope things work out for you...oh yea...

**** YOU ALL THIEVES!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CivicGSR225)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CivicGSR225 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">******* thieves go get job and buy your own **** rather then stealing </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah.....right..
Old 02-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B and B)

yeah man....sorry for the loss.....I'll be on the lookout for it here in PG county......

ALL THIEVES SUCK A DICK!!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default MMMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN !!!!!!!

Yo first I got say I'm on right now because I can't sleep,But check it have as much heart in that car as he does we had alot of all-nighters working on it getting ready for events and etc.Look we don't need people posting the car is stripped already and all that bullshit that's obvious,right !! Basically why I'm posting is to say to all us honda owners is to be even MORE careful these f**king thieves are following you home,staking out your house and who knows what else.Basically take back ownership of your cars do whatever it takes !!!

"Your honor I was in fear of my life." -------- for those who don't understand when and if you decide to get a g*n carrying permit they go over all of that.

Not trying to promote violence,but the cops bringing back stripped cars isn't exceptable !!!
Old 02-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Del

Default Re: MMMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN !!!!!!! (Dorian Gray)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dorian Gray &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

"Your honor I was in fear of my life."

</TD></TR></TABLE>
seriously, i couldn't believe it when Kevin told me it was gone.. especially since he only went into the McDonald's for a few moments.

**** THIEVES, **** NOVA.. and **** anyone who comes near my car again because i am getting a gun and i will use it..

Torre and/or Derek.. i just tried calling kevin but he didnt answer.. any word yet?

Quick Reply: STOLEN HATCH! big reward if found intact