Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car!

***update on damage. the car is in piece. only ignition damage (i can start it with a screwdriver now) and some stuff stolen (headunit, plates, misc. ****) but i just drove it home. he beat it so bad i had to put 1 1/2 qts of oil in it. all that matters though is that its back in one piece but i still feel violated.

***my car was just recovered in philly as of 1140 pm. as far as i know there is only ignition damage and its one piece. i still havent seen it but ill find out tomorrow. thanks for all the support guys!

i parked my car last night at 1045 after i got home from work and when i went to go to work this morning it was gone. i pisses me off cuz i just bought a turbo setup for it and was planing to install it at the end of this month. if anyone is from the west chester, pa area keep your eyes open. its a red 94 civic ex with a cf hood and vision corners. thanks guys.

Modified by 94sohcEx at 4:48 AM 1/22/2004

Modified by 94sohcEx at 11:12 PM 1/22/2004
Old 01-21-2004, 04:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry to hear that man, ill keep an eye out hear!
Old 01-21-2004, 05:11 AM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: (vtekthis)

damn that sucks... did you have any kind of anti-theft devices on your car?

man.. that really sucks.. good thing you did not have your setup on yet'

still sucks tho
Old 01-21-2004, 05:13 AM
EPIC TUNING

Default Re: (kKdARIAN)

what pisses me off most is these idiot thieves stealing SOHC civics with boltons....he must have made out like a bandit
Old 01-21-2004, 05:43 AM

Default Re: (rewsnaeht)

Dang, after reading all the theft threads on this website it makes me want to sleep out it my car, with one eye open and a gun in my hand. I read atleast 2 of these everyday and im not even on that much.

Im sorry though , I hope you are able to get it back and find out who took it.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll bet a dollar it is going to be found stripped bare. What are the thieves doing with all of these SOHCs? Is there really a market for them? WTF!
Old 01-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car! (94sohcEx)

sorry to hear, man...

there getting closer and closer to where i live.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JMU1337)

I'm sorry to hear. These ******' thieves gotta cut the **** out. I have a contact in Dillsburg. I'll let him know.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks! Good luck. What's up with the happy smiley at the end of the statement? I would be ready to KILL if someone stole my Eg!
Old 01-21-2004, 10:57 AM

i had no anti theft of any kind and to make it worse i only have liablility insurance which doesnt cover theft(doh!).im sure that i will turn up...stripped like a mother. hopefully everything will turn out well. all i want is my cf hood. i dont care about anything else. ive already started to shop for an eg and start all over. thanks guys.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the cf hood is the least of ur worries man. sucks to hear. and i'm so scared of my car being parked outside... must add switches, relays, etc etc etc... gonna look into a pit bull chained in my car as well. what else is gonna stop this ****?
Old 01-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car! (nerdsports)

On the bright side of things, atleast ur turbo kit was not on the car. It sucks these days, you can't even have a cf hood w/out attracting the attention of theives.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The hood is prolly what got the thieves attention. Like a steal me flag. You were going to put on a turbo kit without ANY theft protection or insurance to cover losses
Old 01-21-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Tips

Okay guys check this out
uNbrokeN's Tips

1. Car Alarm
2. Club
3. Chain a dog to your rims (make sure its not a ***** dog)
Old 01-21-2004, 11:37 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94sohcEx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i had no anti theft of any kind</TD></TR></TABLE>

And you wonder why they stole it? ******* people I swear to god...
Old 01-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car! (BauleyCivic)

I am close to you.....ill keep an eye out. You goto WCU?
Old 01-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car! (dustinsterk)

I'm in Northern, Northern Maryland....I'll keep an eye out. I have lots of friends that I JUST called in Newark and Baltimore...DC...you get the idea. We are keeping an eye out man. I will kill the ************ that tries to take my car. And for those of you who would say they will sue...they can't if they're dead......
Old 01-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94sohcEx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i had no anti theft of any kind and to make it worse i only have liablility insurance which doesnt cover theft(doh!).im sure that i will turn up...stripped like a mother. hopefully everything will turn out well. all i want is my cf hood. i dont care about anything else. ive already started to shop for an eg and start all over. thanks guys.</TD></TR></TABLE> DUDE, I feel SO bad for ya, with NO insurance for theft you might get HOSED
Old 01-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rewsnaeht &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what pisses me off most is these idiot thieves stealing SOHC civics with boltons....he must have made out like a bandit </TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactally. I had my 98 EX stolen in April 2003. I figured no one would want my dented-up bucket with bolt ons anyway. WRONG.

I had Rota Slipstreams and I'm assuming that's what got their attention (sadly). Other than that, just an OEM lip and a DC Sports exhaust.

Who'd have thought I'd be a target?

Feel your paint, bro.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rewsnaeht &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what pisses me off most is these idiot thieves stealing SOHC civics with boltons</TD></TR></TABLE>

How the hell are they going to know its a SOHC civic with bolt ons? What, do they check whats under the hood and then steal it?
Old 01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BauleyCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

How the hell are they going to know its a SOHC civic with bolt ons? What, do they check whats under the hood and then steal it? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Count to ten man.... . To the original poster...make sure you get an alarm for your new/stripped car. I have one and its already come in handy a couple times.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94sohcEx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i had no anti theft of any kind and to make it worse i only have liablility insurance which doesnt cover theft(doh!)</TD></TR></TABLE>

you might as well have put it on a platter and served it to them with some fava beans.

you gotta get security. this should be every honda owner's moto. i learned from two break ins. i wouldn't have a car if i didnt have the autolock during the two, ive since added an alarm, and will be putting on a fuel cut off switch.

if i could put a rotwiler in the back seat, I would, with some alarm actuated spikes in the seats, a defening siren in the interior, blinding strobe, electoroshock steeringwheel, and tear gas throught the vents.

but hopefully the switch, alarm and lock will do.

Modified by Mrfeee1 at 10:12 PM 1/21/2004

Modified by Mrfeee1 at 10:12 PM 1/21/2004
Old 01-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BauleyCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

How the hell are they going to know its a SOHC civic with bolt ons? What, do they check whats under the hood and then steal it? </TD></TR></TABLE>

If they heard him driving... I can audibly tell the difference between a 1.6 SOHC and a 1.8 DOHC if they have modified exhaust systems. But then again I'm assuming that thieves actually plan what they do, I dunno, maybe they are random.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:11 PM

Default Re: (JMU1337)

that sux bro .. hopefully you had theft insurance on it cause if you did i would give them the recipet for th turbo kit to and say you had it on the car also so you can grab some extra cash from the insurance companies that rips us all off anyway.. **** theives man they are all scum i hop they die.. my car was broken into a few nights ago at a movie then god they only wanted my system and not my car
Old 01-21-2004, 02:37 PM
H-T White Ops

This has been a trend on here lately. Seems like the people that still have their cars on here without having one stolen from them are in the minority around here. Crazy ****. Anyway, good luck in finding it.

Quick Reply: some pos mother f#$%@! stole my car!