Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 10:24 AM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers

Here's the EG lip. From this supplier (there's another one we'll get "different" lips from later, but not for at least a couple of months), these are what the CF lips look like. Basically, it's like the Autodynamic-style lip but in CF.... fits good and looks good, but it's not the Spoon-style lip (with the holes on the bottom). Different, but still cool looking... and it's very clean (clean weaves). Not too shabby looking with a CF hood and CF duckbill wing on the car.

Spoon-style EG/EK mirrors. Exactly like the replica mirrors but with CF weave. I personally don't care for the Spoon-looking mirrors but hey, never really seen these so here's a pict of them.

Also new (to me) is this CF EK cluster cover. Kinda cool if you're into that sorta ****, and it hold 2 gauges like the Tsunami (or whatever brand) covers.

And for you non-CF fans.... an EK duckbill wing in urethane. Should be getting some EG wings in so I'll take some picts of that when I get those.

For the rest of the picts (CF wings, lips, etc)..... http://www.JDMshit.com/CFshit/

Enjoy

Old 12-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (Newman)

how much for the EG CF lip...?
Old 12-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (DOHCtorTHRUST)

the lip and wing are cool. everything else is
Old 12-04-2002, 10:37 AM
New User

Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (DOHCtorTHRUST)

how much for the EG CF lip...?
Just made a post in the "Best Buys" forum.... didn't want to advertise/sell in this forum, but rather just show picts. Here's the link to the "sale page" in the Best Buy forum: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=350825

Old 12-04-2002, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (Newman)

those mirrors are pretty cool!

what's the cost on everything Newman?
Old 12-04-2002, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (WAFFLES)

those mirrors are pretty cool!

what's the cost on everything Newman?
Pretty damn High IMO.
Old 12-06-2002, 10:34 AM
New User

Default Re: Some new picts of EG/EK CF lips, CF Spoon mirrors, and CF EK cluster covers (Spade)

Pretty damn High IMO.
Yeah, no kidding. My price on them is more than what I see people selling the plain-jane black plastic fake-Spoon mirrors for, but still unique in its own way. Still, seems to be popular with the crowd, but personally not my style.