Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

some low bullshit

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some low bullshit

well today i wake up from a friends house who graduated and we had a party, i figured id get wasted and stay the night and not have to drive home, when i wake up to come to work (today), i get to my car and guess what... my window is jacked down out of the rollers and my glove box pillaged through, my cd deck is gone (2-300$ alpine deck) and my entire cd collection with over 100 cd's that took me since like elementary school to accumilate (probably worth 4-600$ to me). thieves can suck my dick and if i ever catch one in action, there is no telling what i will do to them. ****
Old 05-28-2005, 08:13 AM

Default Re: some low bullshit (debo*)

Sorry for the loss but at least they didnt take the whole car. I have been in that spot and that blows.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that sucks man, im sure some saw something. you should ask around...... this is why i burn all my cds or make mp3 cds, cuz i can handle losin a cd player but not all my cds, it sucks man, hope you can find them
Old 05-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: some low bullshit (hatchlessrex)

Any security? Not that it helps for a 'smash & grab'

Old 05-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: some low bullshit (TeamPanda)

that sucks dude at least they didnt get the car
Old 05-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Trial User

Default Re: some low bullshit (hatch34)

a piece of me was lost after this, i had no thief deterants, but what are u gonna do for this situation? deadbolt the doors?
Old 05-28-2005, 11:57 AM

Bet its someone from the party that knows you too, that really sucks !!!
Old 05-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I know how u feel...it happend to me on a rainy day...got my whole interior soaked. They even took some change out of the coin holder...THOSE ****** LOWLIVES!
Old 05-28-2005, 12:31 PM

Join the club man! On my way to get my honda my pos chrysler broke down, well the place I got my car from was an hr away so I left it over night to pick up in the morning and repair the starter wire (Anther Story) I Come back to have a rear window busted, Deck gone, All the blinkers cut, dome light cut (Built into the miror) ALL my cds gone (200+) Most unreplaceable but I made mp3s of most of them thankfully! Horn was cut, some other misc stuff like that. took me 2 days to rewire the thing so I could sell her.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (sluggishEG)

sorry for your loss..been violated here too(took both front seats, gauges, 2 cd books which holds 80 cds each) KARMA IS A BITCH My security is beefed up and waiting for the next **** to come by
Old 05-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Trial User

Default Re: (JDM PRO)

this happened off of greenback avenue near madison in the apartment complexes off to the right after dairy queen. it seemed like a one man job, they only took enough **** that only 1 person could carry, im about to get some sensors on my car so when someone brushes up against it, it pages me, and when doors open or something, it beeps on my pager or something, and its silent at the car, so i could catch them in the act and ******* knock them out and dump them off in a ditch.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:22 PM
lulz

my brother got its 1-200$ radar detector stolen at the local races one night and a friend of mine had his whol system jacked amp,cap,subs,deck the whole works
Old 05-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (92'BluV-tecHatch)

That really sucks dude.
I had someone break into my '82 Accord by smashing out the passenger window, then LOOK THOUGH All my CDs and popped the trunk etc. But they didnt take anything.
It was pretty weird.
That window was going to cost aout $400 to replace too. But My boss at the time at a car shop worked a deal and it only cost me $100. heh.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (.Ryan)

Your lucky. Could have been a lot worse.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B2FiNiTY)

that sucks man, my buddys car got broken into the other day but they didnt take anything..i dunno weird story i guess

I ALWAYS keep burned cd's in my car for this exact reason..i can handle it if they got stolen cuz the real ones are at home safe.

but sorry for your loss
Old 05-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by debo* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">a piece of me was lost after this, i had no thief deterants, but what are u gonna do for this situation? deadbolt the doors?</TD></TR></TABLE>

get an alarm.

use the oem tape deck with cd changer option.

buy a cd player and bolt it under your seat.

change your cd selection as you feel.

keep your glove box open and leave nothing in your car.

bahhh what am i saying these are way too hard to do..... glad no one was hurt.

Old 05-28-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Re: some low bullshit (cxSHOE)

**** like that happened to me also. Busted my passenger window, broke the molding also... Stole my audiobahn amp, pioneer subs w/box, and my WIRES!!... Total of about 400-500... I'm happy though. They didnt take my car!!!
Old 05-28-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: some low bullshit (mp5o)

Never again will I buy subs.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to hear that man. It always sucks when some low life scum messes with something you work so hard to have.
Old 05-28-2005, 06:19 PM

wow that really sucks. sorry about the losses.

i know what u mean about the cds. the one thing i love most about driving is listening to my favorite music while cruising.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Trial User

Default Re: some low bullshit (cxSHOE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

get an alarm.

use the oem tape deck with cd changer option.

buy a cd player and bolt it under your seat.

change your cd selection as you feel.

keep your glove box open and leave nothing in your car.

bahhh what am i saying these are way too hard to do..... glad no one was hurt.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya thanks, those are good ideas, i would have made my collection all burned, but i havnt had a cd burner forevor, or time, so never really got around to that, i was never a fan of alarms because they usually 98% of the time go off when nothings happening and at the worst time, and can generally just get annoying until you turn your alarm off and the night u turn it off, it gets stolen...i dont know what you meant about keep the glove box open unless just to show nothings there so gives them less motivation to break into it. i need a goddamn electroshock system wired to a 2nd battery to my handles, and only i can shut it off from my keys.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Trial User

i am truly fortunate my hatchback wasnt stolen though, wayyyy too much **** put into it. if they popped the hood, they would be making a phone call to a professional and i woulda been fucked royally. the funny thing is though, when i was walking to my car from my buddys apartment, i kinda had to walk through the complex a little bit, and when i passed this one building i look at my parking space, see my front end, and i felt so relieved that it was still there.. i thought at that point i was all gravy, but when i got close...... sigh. i will kill them if i see them , thats a givin, **** like that doesnt fly with me.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i had my deck jacked also, i felt violated, it was a $400 alpine head unit, thank god i had my breake lock! i think it saved my old crx
Old 05-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks
Old 05-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by debo* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> and my entire cd collection with over 100 cd's that took me since like elementary school to accumulate (probably worth 4-600$ to me). </TD></TR></TABLE>

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I have good suggestion for in the future, and many people say that it's a very good idea that they hadn't thought of either.

When purchasing new cd immediately make two copies, one for the home, and one for the car. Then stick the original back into the jewel case and buy a professional fire resistant cd foot locker to keep the originals in. also take pictures of this.

When you do this you won't have to worry about them being borrowed and never returned, being stolen, or damaged. If ever they are stolen you are only out the cost of the blanks, and the carry case they were in. no fight with insurance companies. Just simply return to the original and dub off a new one.

Or purchase a portable MP3 player with boucoup memory and store newly purchased CD's on this. If this gets stolen all you have to do is present the receipt for the MP3 player, and not have to worry about keeping, tracking and presenting multiple receipts for CD's.

Good Luck
salam alykum

Quick Reply: some low bullshit