Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

So... My car is trashed... * HELP HELP HELP *

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 07:13 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So... My car is trashed... * HELP HELP HELP *

So.. i was goin 90 on the freeway with my 98 civic ex and i was gettin off... there was a sharp and it was either spin and crash the wall or slam the brakes and flip 2x... so i slammed the brakes in reflex flipped the car and totaled it.. everybody was ok... my amp, sub, headlights, taillights was ok... the sunroof is crushed.. hood is gone.. but my MOTOR IS GOOD WOOT! d16 but i dont care haha what should i do ?? sell whatever i can from the car left ? buy a civic frame and throw the motor in it ? suggestions ? thanks!
Old 05-31-2005, 07:18 AM
I forgot more about hondas then you will ever know....

Location: hop,skip, and a jump from the city,, new friggin york, USA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: So... My car is trashed... * HELP HELP HELP * (ViSioNxBoY)

buy a new car and don't drive like a tool....
Old 05-31-2005, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rodney &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">buy a new car and don't drive like a tool....</TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL.
Dont you have insurance? If so.... total it out. Buy new car.
If you dont have insurance... you're an idiot. Buy new car and salvage what you can.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Junk the car and NEVER drive again.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Trial User

Default Re: (4door_demon)

if you cant handle 90 miles per hour and cant watch the road ahead of you...please just ask a cop to revoke your license and ride a bike.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How do you not anticipate a sharp turn coming off the freeway? That's kind of the nature of the beast from my experiences around the United States...
Old 05-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Archidictus)

Flipping 2x is no good.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4door_demon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Junk the car and NEVER drive again.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Best newb post ever!
Old 05-31-2005, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BauleyCivic)

I think you should.......KICK ROCKS
Old 05-31-2005, 12:08 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (B-Hatchie)

LOL.. I was asking for help guys, not criticism... i do have insurance but im only 16 and i didnt see the turn cuz i had friends in the car and wasnt payin attention... so yeah.. suggestions ? not criticism =[
Old 05-31-2005, 12:28 PM

in my opinion 16 years olds are too irresponsible to have a lisence. I was irresponsible at 16 as well but i never flipped a fricken car. you should sell everything and not get another car for a while
Old 05-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: (ViSioNxBoY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViSioNxBoY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL.. I was asking for help guys, not criticism... i do have insurance but im only 16 and i didnt see the turn cuz i had friends in the car and wasnt payin attention... so yeah.. suggestions ? not criticism =[ </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's an acceptable excuse to you?

get another car and swap what you can in... then don't drive it till you're grown enough to realize you pay attention to the road not your friends...

BTW I'm not arbitrarely dumping on you either... I got into 2 bone headed accidents when I first got my license... I swore if I got in another before I was 18 I wouldn't drive anymore...

The last thing america needs is MORE bad drivers...

Pay attention to the road or get off it.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont think too many people wanna help you get back on the road.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:38 PM

Sell whatever you can, then use the money to buy a bus pass.

******* like you make it dangerous for everyone else.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tkosmith)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tkosmith &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sell whatever you can, then use the money to buy a bus pass.

******* like you make it dangerous for everyone else. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-31-2005, 01:04 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViSioNxBoY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL.. I was asking for help guys, not criticism... i do have insurance but im only 16 and i didnt see the turn cuz i had friends in the car and wasnt payin attention... so yeah.. suggestions ? not criticism =[ </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks for giving 16 year olds a good name buddy, my insurance agent loves kids like you.

I should bash on you a lot more. Lets do some math and tell me how much sense this makes.

16 year old kid + 90 mph on freeway = not a good idea
16 year old kid + 90 mph on freeway + not knowing the area = absolutely stupid
16 year old kid + 90 mph on freeway + not knowing the area + friends = absolutely ******* stupid
16 year old kid + 90 mph on freeway + not knowing the area + friends + no attention span = you are absolutely ******* retarded, you should have your ***** cut off so you dont reproduce. Be thankful you didn't kill anybody.

sell your car to a junkyard for a a couple hundred, buy a geo or something cheap &gt;$1000. You will **** up again. I just hope you dont kill anybody.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: (lumpbuzcut)

Thanks for the sig!
Old 05-31-2005, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Alright, suggestions, not criticism.. umm.. ok, here's a suggestion, learn how to drive? No? not good? hmm... don't drive at 90 mph with sharp turns coming up with friends in the car.

But seriously why would you want to keep a D-Series?
Old 05-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViSioNxBoY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...my amp, sub, headlights, taillights...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh so it's one of those Civics with a loud system and 'altezza' taillights. I've seen your type before. Your car is not 'sick', 'rad' or 'wicked' BTW.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: (debo*)

Exactly....... 90 isn't that fast
Old 05-31-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: (NonovUrbizniz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's an acceptable excuse to you?

get another car and swap what you can in... then don't drive it till you're grown enough to realize you pay attention to the road not your friends...

BTW I'm not arbitrarely dumping on you either... I got into 2 bone headed accidents when I first got my license... I swore if I got in another before I was 18 I wouldn't drive anymore...

The last thing america needs is MORE bad drivers...

Pay attention to the road or get off it.</TD></TR></TABLE>I'm surprised your parents are letting you drive....
Old 05-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JackSkellington)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JackSkellington &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

But seriously why would you want to keep a D-Series?</TD></TR></TABLE>

First and foremost, I don't think you should be driving with anybody in the car for a while. At your age you're just asking for trouble. I just hope you learned your lesson and calm down behind the wheel.

Second, I think a D-series motor is too much motor for him at that age. Give him a stripped down GEO and call it good.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:59 PM
Mr. Indecisive

Default Re: (CRacer21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRacer21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Give him a stripped down GEO and call it good.</TD></TR></TABLE>

3 cyl of fun
Old 05-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Mr. Indecisive

Default Re: (EJ8VTEC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JackSkellington &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
But seriously why would you want to keep a D-Series?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mybe b/ its one of the most expensive things in/on his car... its better to drive then to toe.... um i agree wit u in the situation where you have the money/hunger for a diff engine. I would be surprised if he has or needs either. The d series is enough power for now.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4door_demon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont think too many people wanna help you get back on the road.</TD></TR></TABLE>
This is a tech forum but i would say either get insurance money if it has collision, or keep the engine n get a clean shell/body for cheap.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EJ8VTEC)

congrats, your insurance just doubled.. unless you have rich parents your not going anywhere fast.. no pun intended!!!

Quick Reply: So... My car is trashed... * HELP HELP HELP *