Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

So after installing complete GSR front suspension on my EG......(alignment ?)....

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So after installing complete GSR front suspension on my EG......(alignment ?)....

...I notice that the front right has much more POSITIVE CAMBER than the left. I cant figure it out.
First, you must know my setup, I have Koni yellows with GC coilovers and ALL GSR front suspension pieces(hub/knuckle, arms, sway bar, etc). The first time that I lowered the car to the ground after installing all of this, I didnt know exactly how high or low the coilover perches should be set at, so the car at first was jacked pretty high up so both fronts had a little positive camber, but even then I noticed the right side had much more. So now after lowering the car(approx one finger gap), the right front still has much more positive camber than the left. It sits almost at zero camber, but with just a a slight amount of negative camber. But the drivers side front has a pretty good amount of neg camber typical with the amount of lowering. Any ideas what might be wrong?
I know I installed all suspension components correctly, I've double checked them. And I dont believe that I have a bent knuckle(or any arms), atleast not visibly so. So just wandering what the problem might be.
Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: So after installing complete GSR front suspension on my EG......(alignment ?).... (ILUVTEC)

how'd you manage to get positive camber? my civic stock had a bit of negative...